更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
以後你會經常在這裡
You'll be spending a lot of time in here.
這是你的房間
This is gonna be your room.
毛絨動物已經除蝨了
There's some kind of animal being de-liced or something.
這是你的小床
Compression chamber. That's your crib.
現在還密封著
It's hermetically sealed.
這是油漆
And this is your paint color.
-這是什麼顏色 寶貝? -牙買加海灣藍
-What color is that, hon? -Jamaica Bay Blue.
牙買加! 真厲害
Jamaica! And there you are.
這就是你爸爸
And there's your dad,
只顧著擺弄他新買的玩具 不幫我刷牆
who's playing with his new toy instead of helping me paint.
對不起 我會幫忙的
Sorry. I can help.
-是嗎 來啊 -我要是...
-Yeah? Come on. -If I wasn't...
我如果不是忙著拍攝的話 一定會幫忙
If I wasn't filming I would help.
快去搬梯子來
Go and get the other ladder.
你應該弄把真的梯子來 這個...
Yeah, you should have a real ladder. That's... You know.
好吧 那個是...
All right, that's a...
-誰啊? -是我姐姐
-Who's that? -Oh, it's my sister.
她來看嬰兒房
She's here to check out the nursery.
-丹尼爾 這裡太棒了 -是嗎?
-Oh, Daniel, this is gorgeous. -Yeah?
真棒 我太喜歡了 我喜歡這種藍色
This is so gorgeous. I love it. I love the blue.
你們選這個顏色真是太好了 比綠色好多了
I'm glad y'all went with that. It's much better than the green.
-你好嗎? -挺好的
-How are you feeling? -All right.
我覺得挺好的
You know, I think I'm okay.
-寶寶好嗎? -他很健康
-How is he? -Oh, he's doing so good.
他在踢我呢 還好像在遊泳
He's kicking and, like, swimming.
-我覺得他在遊泳 -嗨 小傢伙
-I feel like he's swimming. -Hey, little fella!
-你覺得呢? -他叫亨特
-What did you say? -It's Hunter.
-不要! 叫泰勒 -我喜歡
-No! Tyler. It's Tyler. -I like that.
-叫泰勒·亨特 -這...
-It's Tyler Hunter. -It's...
我... 兩個都喜歡 別讓我來選
I like... I like both. I don't wanna choose.
-我不摻和這事兒 -不行 選一個
-I'm not gonna get into this. -You have to. Come on.
忙著搬家 車上有幾個箱子
In preparation for the big move, I have a couple of boxes in my car
想放在你地下室裡
that I would love to throw in your basement.
行不?
Please?
-這是最後一個了 -真的嗎?
-This is the last box. -Really?
大概吧
Probably.
真重!
Oh, God!
你緊張嗎?
So, a little bit nervous?
不 我興奮著呢
No, I'm excited.
以前我也經常住在麥克家裡
I spend all my time over at Micah's anyway.
盒式錄像帶? 這可是老古董了
VHS? That is old school.
有錄像機嗎?
Do we have a VCR?
我都不知道你還收著這些東西
I didn't even know you had this much stuff.
萊絲奶奶去世後這些東西就放我那兒了
Somehow I ended up with it after Grandma Lois died.
我都不知道裡面有些啥
I haven't even gone through it.
-怎麼就給了你呢? -不知道 喜歡的話你拿去吧
-How come you got it? -I don't know. You can have it.
怎麼沒人給我呢
Nobody ever gives me anything.
你們是搶床鋪的小孩子嗎?
So who's gonna get the top bunk?
我們才沒那麼幼稚
We're not 12.
我們可以來一臺免費的錄像機
We can get a VCR for free.
我對這些東西一點印象都沒有了
You know, I don't remember these at all.
你們真該做個檢查
You guys didn't go Beta, huh?
沒關係 我錄在舊的帶子上吧
That's fine, okay? I'm just gonna tape over an old one.
幫我把艾比帶出去好嗎?
Can you get Abby out of here, please?
這些玻璃會割傷她的
She's gonna get cut on the glass!
我們一回來就看見這裡變得亂七八糟
We just got back and the whole place is pretty much destroyed.
卡爾斯巴德 加州
2006年8月
好像也沒丟什麼
Nothing seems to be actually missing.
就是 東西都...
It's just, everything's really...
她是這麼說的
That's what she's telling me.
記得把東西都記錄下來
Just make sure we document everything.
什麼都別碰
Don't touch anything.
這是地下室
This is our basement.
東西沒有壞
I don't see anything really broken.
凱蒂拿過來的那箱錄影帶不見了
I don't see that box of tapes that Katie brought over.
好像只有那個不見了
Looks like that's the only thing that's missing.
看啊 她在那兒
All right and there she is.
聖羅莎 加州
1988年9月
壽星女的媽媽 我的女朋友
The mother of the birthday girl, my girlfriend...
巧克力 七彩糖
Chocolate, chocolate, rainbow stuff.
-蛋糕賣相不錯 -她就喜歡這種
-That is a good-looking cake. -Which is exactly what she wanted.
真好看 你也很好看 不知道你怎麼做出來的
Beautiful. Just beautiful. And you're beautiful. I don't know how you do it.
你沒事吧?
Ooh! Are you okay?
小心
Watch your backs!
小心頭髮 好
Whoa! Watch your hair. Good job.
壽星女在這兒呢
All right, and here's the birthday girl.
我找到了
Oh, I found some.
她好像不太高興 事情不對頭
She looks pretty unhappy. Something's going on.
妹妹在蹦床下面
We got the young one. Under the trampoline.
-只能吃二十口 -二十口?
-Twenty bites and that's about all. -Twenty bites?
我媽媽以前也是這麼要求我的
That's what my mother used to make me do.
碟子上的蛋糕真多
That's a lot of cake on that plate.
嗨 朱莉 去叫克裡斯蒂
Hey, Julie. Go get Kristi.
問個好吧 克裡斯蒂
Say hi, Kristi!
你好
Hi.
克裡斯蒂有點害羞
Kristi's a little shy.
真可愛 他們相親相愛
Oh, that's cute. They love each other.
我是奶奶 生日大快樂
It's Grandma. Happy, happy, happy birthday.
忘不了你出生那天 我把你抱在懷裡
Never forget the day you were born. I held you in my arms
我又哭又笑 你真是太可愛了
and you made me laugh and cry at the same time. You were so cute.
這可是真傢伙 你小心點拿
Serious piece of equipment, so be careful.
你是怎麼用這東西拍婚禮錄像的?
How do you shoot those weddings with this thing?
-肯定會腰酸背痛 -呃 是有點兒...
-It must hurt your back. -Uh, it's something, uh...
你要鍛鍊...
You have to work certain parts of your...
我到這裡才幾個月
I've only been here for a few months, um...
但是謝謝你們邀請我參加家庭聚會
But thank you for welcoming me into your family.
我...
Um, I...
-我 我愛你們 我愛 -丹尼斯 我肩膀受不了啦
-I just... I love you, and I love... -Dennis, my shoulder.
很愛你 生日快樂
you so much. Happy birthday.
-好了 趕緊拿著 -好
-Okay, take this thing now. -All right.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
凱蒂 悠著點 悠著點 已經死了
Katie, take it easy. Take it easy. It's dead.
你真是個小壞蛋
You're a little monster.
好了 我拿到攝像機了
All right, all right, I got my camera.
來 我幫你 我...
Here, let me help you, 'cause I don't...
-我想看著牙齒整個被拔出來 -好了
-I want to see the tooth full throttle. -Okay, all right.
今天要拔出來
This thing's coming out today.
-我可以搖一下嗎? -不 別搖
-Is it okay if I push it a little? -No, no, don't push it.
-下唇 -要喝點果汁嗎 寶貝?
-Lower lip. -Want some juice, babe?
-下面 -這兒
-Down. -Here.
現在...
Now... Oooh!
-要喝嗎? -嗯 橙子汁
-You want some of this? -Yeah, orange juice.
真是... 真厲害!
Oh! That is... That is a good one!
-好了 -讓我看看 張開嘴巴
-All right. -Let's see this. Open up.
別用牙齒推 讓我看看
Don't push it with your tongue. Let's see.
-說"啊" -好了 準備好了
-"Ah!" -Ooh, it's ready.
-我覺得有點... -可以了
-I think it might be... -It's ready.
你以後可以改行做牙醫
You're gonna get a newjob as a dentist.
謝謝 你覺得我的技術不錯?
Oh, thank you. You think I'm good?
用紙巾包起來放在口袋裡
Wrap it in a tissue, put it in your pocket,
然後拿回家給...
and bring it home for...
-牙仙 -對 給牙仙
-The Tooth Fairy. -The Tooth Fairy, that's right.
今晚我們會把它放在你枕頭下面
And we'll put it under your pillow, tonight.
你們都喜歡牙仙 對嗎?
Wow. You like the Tooth Fairy, right?
我們喜歡牙仙
We love the Tooth Fairy.
為什麼他要個碗?
Why does he need a bowl?
因為他想吃東西
Because he wants to eat.
他餓了?
He's hungry?
克裡斯蒂 託比不存在
Kristi, Toby isn't real.
-沒關係 -不 他存在