更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
政局
邊緣
第一季
第一集
巴基斯坦
伊斯蘭瑪巴德 美國大使館
美利堅合眾國大使館
伊斯蘭瑪巴德 巴基斯坦
晚上好 大使先生 期待今晚的派對
Evening, Mr. Ambassador. Looking forward to the party tonight.
你肯定期待了 塔爾伯特
I'm sure you are, Talbot.
請問明天能跟您談個五分鐘嗎
I was wondering if I could get five minutes with you tomorrow.
可以 我一直想跟你談談你的前程
Yes. I've been meaning to talk to you about your future.
我剛看到在招募環境事務主管
I just saw a job posting for a Director of Environmental Affairs.
我們明早再談
We'll talk in the morning then.
好極了
Perfect.
終於能開掉這傢伙了
I can't wait to fire that guy.
拉菲克 有任務了
Rafiq! We're going on a mission.
不 我們沒有任務
No, we are not going on a mission.
請離我遠點 我都不該開口跟你說話
Please get away from me. I'm not even supposed to talk to you.
-別啊 別小題大作 -沒門
- Come on. No fuss, no muss. - Nope.
聽說你不能開車了
Heard you lost your driving privileges,
因為你開去看板球賽的越野車
because they had to steam clean that SUV
他們用蒸汽清潔才給弄乾淨
that you took to the cricket match.
那幫女的喝多了要吐又不是我的錯
It's not my fault those ladies couldn't hold their liquor.
行了 好哥們
Come on, be a buddy.
這操蛋的大使館可只有我
I'm the only one at this fucking embassy
知道你叫什麼
who bothered to learn your name.
我才不載你
I'm not taking you!
走吧
Let's go!
只能載你了
I guess I'm taking you.
-混蛋 -太棒 現在可以辦正事了
- Putz. - Yeah! Now we're talking.
我告訴你 外面很危險
I'm telling you, it's getting dangerous out there.
我覺得出去不安全 空氣中瀰漫著憤怒
I don't feel safe going out. There's a rage in the air.
你知道你的問題在哪嗎 你總是露怯
You know what your problem is? You telegraph fear.
那些武裝分子能看出來
The militants can smell it on you.
你臉上就寫著傲慢倆字
You telegraph arrogance.
武裝分子會割了你的喉發到視頻網站上去
The militants are going to cut your throat and put it on YouTube.
-他們有個頻道專門發這個 -沒錯
- They have a channel just for that. - Yeah, exactly.
你覺得我會在這城市的屁眼裡
So you think I'm going to take any risks
冒任何風險嗎
in this anal cavity of a country?
看來你在寫旅行指南啊
Ooh, so you're writing a travel guide?
我只是來幫忙的 夥計
I'm just here to help, my man.
我告訴你 今天不宜扯淡
I'm telling you, this is the wrong day for your bullshit.
炸炸炸
華盛頓特區
肯德拉
我的天哪
Sweet Jesus.
沃爾特
Walter?
沃爾特
Walter!
你媽 別那樣嚇我
Shit! Don't scare me like that!
太早了
Oh, too soon.
性感的忍者刺客把枕頭拿開得太早了
The sexy ninja assassin took the pillow away too soon.
邪惡的美國官僚還活著
Evil American bureaucrat is still alive.
-我們試點別的吧 -不不不 能行的
- Let's try something else. - No, on, no. We'll get it.
就是時間問題而已 多十五秒就搞定了
It's a timing issue. Another 15 seconds would've done it.
我可不想因為謀殺去坐牢
I don't want to go to jail for murder.
他們絕不會判你謀殺罪的
They'd never hit you with murder.
過失殺人倒有可能
Manslaughter,
但你只要跟他們說你是自衛就行了
but you just tell them you were defending yourself.
我當時想要攻擊你 我們試試這個吧
I was trying to attack you. Ooh, let's try that.
我假裝要攻擊你
I'll pretend to be attacking you,
你假裝從客房服務託盤裡抽出一把骯髒的刀
and you pretend to take a dirty knife from a room service tray
把我殺了 怎麼樣
and kill me, yeah?
為什麼你所有的性幻想
Why do all of your sexual fantasies
全都是你被殺了
involve you getting murdered?
為什麼你的性幻想
Why do all your sexual fantasies
全是躲在貨運貨櫃中逃離柬埔寨
involve you fleeing Cambodia in a cargo container?
那故事並不是性幻想
That story wasn't a sexual fantasy.
那是我的童年
That was my childhood.
過來 寶貝 爸爸渴了
Come here, baby. Papa's thirsty.
搞什麼鬼
Christ almighty.
-把我鬆開 -老天
- Untie me! - Oh, God.
如你所知 3P是要加錢的
As you know, threesomes are extra.
不管是誰都打發走 給我鬆開 鬆開
Whoever it is, get rid of them. Untie me, untie me!
我知道他在裡面
I know he's in there.
-這裡沒有叫沃爾特的 -借過
- There's no Walter here. - Excuse me.
你不能進來
You can't come in here.
國務卿先生
Mr. Secretary.
最好是要緊事
This had better be important,
因為你看很明顯我正開會呢
'cause as you can plainly see, I am in the middle of a meeting.
我找到他了 我們會在七...
I found him. Yeah, we'll be there in seven--
應該是八分鐘後到
make that eight minutes.
-你不是他老婆吧 -不是 謝天謝地
- You're not his wife? - Yeah, thank God.
肯德拉 這是茉莉 茉莉 這是肯德拉
Kendra, Jasmine. Jasmine, Kendra.
穿好褲子 上車
Pants. Car.
馬上
Now.
-要薄荷糖嗎 -不用謝謝
- Do you want a mint? - No, thank you.
-介紹下情況 -好的 巴基斯坦
- Brief me. - Okay, Pakistan.
我給你的活頁夾你看了嗎
Did you read through the binders I sent you?
除非它們被加密在
Unless they were encrypted
亞洲應召女郎的陰道壁上 沒看
on the vaginal walls of an Asian call girl, no.
什麼活頁夾
What binders?
封面上寫著"國務卿"的那些
The ones marked "Secretary of State" on the covers,
裡面夾著高度機密
the ones containing incredibly
敏感隔絕等級的情報
sensitive SCI level clearance information.
我想我可能
Oh, yeah. I think I might
把它們落在鮑比·范酒吧了
have left them on the bar at Bobby Van's.
我們得派人追蹤那些文件並粉碎掉
We'll have to send someone to track them down and shred them.
-比利可以搞定 -比利是誰
- Billy can do it? - Billy?
他是那兒的酒保
He's the bartender there.
是啊 所以你信得過酒保比利
Right. So, you want to trust Billy the bartender
放心地把機密軍事文件
with classified military documents
和在巴基斯坦的中情局秘密特工名單交給他
and the names of covert CIA agents in Pakistan?
他是個好孩子 還是我妻子的私人教練
He's a good kid. He's also my wife's personal trainer.
我覺得他們可能有一腿
I think he might be fucking her.
你確定不吃薄荷糖嗎
Are you absolutely sure no mint?
說到這個 現在機不可失
Speaking of which, let's not let a good crisis go to waste.
打電話給我老婆
Call my wife,
告訴她我過去12小時都和總統在一起
tell her I've been with the President for the last 12 hours.
現在告訴我關於巴基斯坦所有我需要知道的事
Now, tell me everything I need to know about Pakistan
多餘的屁話一句不許提
and not a goddamn thing more.
好的
Okay.
紅海 第五艦隊
快啊 快接 快接 接啊
Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up.
-餵 -是我 齊克
- Hello? - Hey! It's Zeke.
Florida Destin
-你在哪呢 -我在紅海的某個地方
- Where are you? - We're somewhere in the Red Sea.
不能說太詳細 行動保密啥的
Can't be too precise, OPSEC and all that.
孩子們怎麼樣
How are the kids?
很好 你什麼時候能跟他們視頻聊天
They're good. When can you Skype with them?
暫時還不行 我們還在航行中
Not for a while. We're underway.
銀行那傢伙又打電話來了
The guy from the bank called again.
聽口氣要準備強行拍賣了
It sounds like they're gonna foreclose,
你得多賺點錢
so I need you to increase the cash flow.
艾什莉 我告訴過你了 再給我弄點貨
Ashley, I keep telling you, send me more product.
我不會動我的存貨的 你得賣貴一點
I'm not gonna break into my stock. You need to charge more.
-你的利潤少得可憐 -貴了他們付不起
- Your markup is pathetic. - They can't pay more.
這幫可憐人 大多數一周只賺250美元
Most of these poor guys, they net 250 a week.
家裡寄點錢 打遊戲 買黃片
After sending money home, Xbox, porn,
就沒剩多少了
there's nothing left.
這年頭誰還會買黃片
Who the hell pays for porn these days?
困在船上 沒無線又饑渴水手們
Horny sailors stuck in the middle of the ocean with no wifi.
齊克 我真的不想再為了這事跟你吵
Look, Zeke, I really don't wanna have this argument again.
-這是什麼意思 我們沒吵架 -阿齊黴素
- What do you mean? We're not arguing. - Z-Pak.
-我一直在找你 -艾什莉 別掛
- Been looking all over for you. - Ashley, don't hang up.
-長官 -來真的了
- Sir! - Shit just got real.