電影《赤警威龍(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-18 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

巴吞魯日 路易斯安那州

東巴吞魯日警長辦公室 記錄在案

2005年12月21日 入檔

我剛救的那人是個警察

The guy I just saved is a cop.

這不是我的行事風格

That's not the usual way I do things,

但有時你不得不委曲求全

but sometimes you gotta abandon your principles and do what's right.

這個故事就是這麼展開的

Here's the story. This is the way it went down.

-靠 -你還好嗎

- Shit! - You okay?

你他媽弄得我撒了一身咖啡

You made me spill my fucking coffee!

看起來跟尿褲子了似的 該死

Agh. Now it's gonna look like I pissed in my pants. God damn it.

你躲什麼貓啊 你又不喜歡貓

The way you whipped around that cat, you don't even like cats.

我對貓沒意見 只是不喜歡瘋貓

I got no problem with cats. I don't like dander.

所以為了躲只滿大街亂跑的破貓

So you almost roll your car trying

弄得差點翻了車嗎

not to hit one out of 600 million cats in the world?

撞死貓不吉利

It's bad luck killing a cat.

不過作為一個老頭 你反應還算靈敏

Pretty good reflexes for an old guy.

就倚老賣老了怎麼樣

I got your old guy.

準備好了嗎

You ready?

路易就緒了

Louis is ready.

開工吧

Let's go to work.

爆頭

操 你們倆王八蛋想...

Oh, my God. Who do I have to fuck to get you two assbags to...

先生 我們可以進去一下嗎

Sir, if we could just come in for a minute.

我他媽才不管你那破警徽呢

I don't give a shit about your badge, man.

你他媽有搜查令嗎

You got a fucking warrant?

老子今晚花了一千塊住這套房

'Cause I'm paying a grand a night for this suite,

等著姑娘洗完澡辦事兒呢

and I'm about to get laid.

所以如果你不是客房服務的

So if you ain't room service

又沒有搜查令 就趕緊滾出去

and you ain't got a warrant, then you can go fuck yourselves.

操 你們他媽想幹什麼

Keep your fucking pants on! Well, what the fuck is this?

老哥 你倆飯碗丟定了

I'm gonna have your job, tough guy.

我可沒看到任何文件

I still don't see any paper,

你們這是違法私闖民宅

which means you got no legal authority to be here.

王八蛋 你是混夠了吧

You must not like your job much, huh, shithead?

目前為止 老子混得很好

Right now, I'm loving it.

別忘了拿走他的手錶和錢包

Don't forget to get his watch and wallet.

Right.

得弄得像搶劫現場

Needs to look like a break-in.

我什麼都沒看見 我都不認識那個人

I didn't see a thing! I don't even know the guy!

不要

No!

把他給我搬開

Get him off me!

快搬開

Get him off!

咱們走

Let's go.

-誰在洗澡 -一個妓女

- Who was in the shower? - A hooker.

然後呢

And?

我搞定了 想道個別嗎

And I handled it. Wanna say goodbye?

去你媽的

Fucker!

-愁什麼呢 -沒什麼

- What's bothering you? - Nothing.

別裝了 你肯定有心事

Come on, something's got your panties in a knot.

不然為什麼得在公共場合見羅尼·厄爾

Why else are we gonna go meet Ronnie Earl in public?

我不相信那個鄉巴佬 就這麼簡單

Yeah, I don't trust that redneck prick, that's why.

打完收工 一切順利 怕什麼

Job's done. Went fine, no problem.

能不能聽我一句

Why don't you do me a favour?

等拿到報酬 去歇一陣吧

When we get our dough, why don't you go away a while?

放個假 或者沿河而上 去看看你媽

Take a vacation, maybe go up river, see your mother.

能告訴我為什麼嗎

You wanna clue me in?

我沒殺那個妓女

I didn't shoot that hooker.

不要

No!

天哪 她看見你了嗎

Jesus. She saw you?

是 但她不會說出去的

Yeah, but she ain't gonna say nothing.

你怎麼知道

How do you know?

因為比起警察 她更怕我們

'Cause she's more afraid of us than the cops, that's why.

那就是沒問題咯

So it's all good?

-沒問題 -是嗎

- Yeah, it's all good. - Yeah?

沒問題

It's all good.

兩位 來點什麼

Hey, y'all, what do you need?

美樂淡啤 給我朋友來杯威士忌

Miller Lite, and a whisky for my friend.

你喜歡什麼口味

You got a preference?

-雙彈 -那是什麼

- Double Bulleit. - What's that?

一種沒人聽說過的威士忌

Some kind of whisky nobody's ever heard of.

你下次乾脆自帶酒水算了

Why don't you bring your own bottle?

辣妹 給他來杯上等的波旁酒

Give him the best bourbon you got, hot stuff,

快點回來哦

and don't be gone too long.

我剛剛是不是有點過於饑渴了

That sound as desperate as I think it did?

18世紀享譽歐洲的大情聖 著名花花公子

別擔心 你是卡薩諾瓦再世

Yeah, don't worry about it, you're a real Casanova.

羅尼·厄爾遲到了 我可不想等他

Ronnie Earl's late. I'm not waiting around for that loser.

酒還沒來呢 別急

The drinks are coming, relax.

我去趟廁所

I'm gonna go to the can.

我回來的時候他要是還沒來 咱們就走

If he ain't here by the time I get back, we're out of here.

-行吧 -好吧

- Right? - Yeah, okay.

-抱歉 -操

- Oh! Sorry about that. - What the fuck?

太噁心了

Disgusting.

你好

What's up?

我操你媽

Jesus! You motherfucker!

拉斯維加斯 內華達州

我被抓了26次

I've been arrested 26 times.

參加了四次庭審

I went to trial four times.

羅切斯特 紐約

兩次被定罪

I got convicted twice.

如今 我覺得自己只是在做生意而已

Nowadays, what I'm doing, I just think of it as a business.

我所效力的人是垃圾

The people I work for are shit.

我殺的人更垃圾

And the people I take out are worse.

我也有原則 不殺女人和小孩

I got some rules. No women, no children.

先付一半 事成再付餘下一半

Half the money in advance, and half when the job is done.

不相信任何人

Don't trust anybody.

這是活命的唯一法則

That's how you stay in the game.

但這一次 事情大條了

And on this one, the game got rough.

您有一條新留言

You have one message.

權偵探 我是麥凱

Detective Kwon, McKay here.

當地警署同意帶您去停屍間

The local PD has agreed to take you down to the morgue

讓您查看格瑞的屍體及其私人物品

and show you Greely's body and personal effects.

不管他死因如何

Whatever got him killed,

一定是陷入了敏感糾紛

he must've been close to something sensitive.

我們需要您幫助偵破此案

We definitely need you to sort this out.

由於案件可能會涉及聯邦警署

Since the case has the potential to get touchy with the FEDs,

直到您查出真相前

we want to maintain radio silence

我們對此將保持無線電靜默

on the situation until you have some real answers.

祝您好運

Good luck.

打擾了 我想找一下勒布雷頓中尉

Excuse me. Yeah, I'm looking for a Lieutenant Lebreton.

他在那間辦公室

Yeah, he's right in that office.

謝謝

Thank you.

我洗澡洗了大概三十分鐘

I was in the shower for 30 minutes.

-三十分鐘 -差不多吧

- Thirty minutes? - About 30 minutes.

中尉

Lieutenant?

你好 我是泰勒·權偵探

Hi, Detective Taylor Kwon.

我去了那家酒店

I went to the hotel.

客戶讓我洗澡

The client asked me to take a shower.

然後他們就來了

And then those guys came.

他們是什麼意圖

And what were they looking for?

他們為了我那客戶來的

They wanted my client.

他們想殺了他 就這一個目的

They wanted to kill him. That's what they came to do.

但是我沒看清他們的樣子

But I don't get a good look at them.

所以我也沒法指認他們

I can't identify them.

那倆人弄死了他

Two guys whacked him.

像是毒品交易黃了來復仇的

Looks like a drug deal gone bad,

但問題是我們什麼也不知道

but the truth is, we don't know shit,

所以一切皆有可能

so anything's possible.

他們沒殺格瑞找的那妓女

They didn't kill the hooker that Greely was with.

這幾個人作案手法很專業

These guys are pros,

不知道為什麼會留下目擊者

I don't know why they'd leave a witness.

那就是那個目擊者 俄國人

That's her. Russian.

我以為所有俄國妓女

I thought all the Russian

都去了洛杉磯 紐約 或者拉斯維加斯

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點