繪本賞析
Oooooh! A hot dog!
喔呼!一個熱狗!
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
真香!真香!真香!
Aaaaaaahhh...
啊啊啊啊.
May I help you? scooty scoot scoot!
需要我幫忙嗎?噠噠噠!
Is that a "hot dog"?
那是一個「熱狗」嗎?
Not a hot dog; my hot dog.
不是一個熱狗,是我的熱狗!
Aaaaaaahhh...
啊啊啊啊.
I have a question.
我有個問題。
I've never had a hot dog before....
我以前從沒吃過熱狗.
What do they taste like?
它們的味道怎麼樣?
Well, they are a taste sensation.
怎麼說呢,它們的味道妙不可言。
Each morsel is a joy! A celebration in a bun!
每一口都是快樂!小圓麵包上的狂歡!
If you've never experienced the splendor of a hot dog, you should really...
要是你沒有感受過熱狗的輝煌,你真的應該.
Wait a second!
等等——
This hot dog is mine. I found it!
這熱狗是我的,我找到的!
Of course! Enjoy!
當然當然!好好吃吧!
Go ahead.
吃吧,吃吧。
Aaaaaaahh--
啊啊啊啊.
Would you say that it tastes like chicken?
你說,它吃起來會像雞肉嗎?
Can you believer this guy!?!
你能相信這傢伙嗎?!
What...?
什麼?
It just tastes like a hot dog, okay!?
它吃起來就像一個熱狗,可以了嗎?
Okay! Okay!
好了!好了!
So, it doesn't taste like chicken, then?
那麼,它吃起來不像雞肉,對吧?
Oh, for goodness's sake!
噢,我的媽呀!
Hey, I'm a curious bird.
嘿,我是只好奇的鳥嘛。
THAT'S IT!
你就是!
It's MY hot dog, right!?
這是我的熱狗,對不對?!
MINE! MINE! MINE!
我的!我的!我的!
This is UNBELIEVABLE!
真是莫明其妙!
"Finders, keepers," is what I say!
"誰撿的歸誰。"我就是這麼說的。
"I'm a curious bird!"
"我是只好奇的鳥嘛。"
"What do they taste like?"
"它們的味道怎麼樣?"
"Blah, blah, blah!"
"嘚啵嘚啵!嘚啵嘚啵!"
Yeah, RIGHT!
對,就是這樣!
I can't take it anymore!
我再也受不了了!
What am I supposed to do?
你說,我該怎麼辦呢?
I think I've got an idea.
我想我有個主意。
You know, you're pretty smart for a duckling.
我說,你這隻小鴨子還是蠻蠻機靈的。
Hmmm...needs mustard.
嗯.還差點兒芥末。
【END】
聽完故事覺得不錯的話可以分享到朋友圈哦~
如果你不想錯過更多的精彩體驗
請關注【萌寶私人顧問】公眾號
寶寶聽故事 媽媽學知識
共同成長更方便!
家庭教育是激發孩子潛能的源泉
我們在這裡為大家提供的
共同學習一起成長
免費學習共享社區
每天20:00左右會在微信社群裡
發布有聲讀物
快來關注我們吧
識別二維碼,一起陪孩子學習成長!