Is that them?
是他們嗎
Jesus Christ. Are they going to do it right here?
天哪 他們打算在這裡談嗎
Have you guys ever been through this before?
你們見識過這場面嗎
No.
沒有
It's best to ignore it. Keep your head down go back to work.
最好當做沒發生 回去埋頭工作吧
Go on.
去吧
Don't watch!
別看啦
Timothy Singh?
蒂莫西·辛格嗎
Yes.
是我
I'm afraid we have to speak with you.
恐怕我們得談談
Eric Dale?
艾瑞克·戴爾嗎
Excuse me? Eric Dale?
什麼 你是艾瑞克·戴爾嗎
I'm not. Sorry?
我不是 什麼
I'm not Eric Dale.
我不是艾瑞克·戴爾
Oh. I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
He's my boss, he's down the hall.
他是我老闆 他在大廳那邊
Thanks.
多謝
Excuse me? Mr. Dale?
打擾下 您是戴爾先生嗎
This way.
來一下
Okay.
好吧
I'm obviously sorry
我很抱歉今天
that we are here today,
叫你到這裡來
but these are extra ordinary times as you very well must know.
但你一定也了解這是非常時期
Look, I run risk management.
我是負責風險管理的
I don't really see... how that's a natural place to start cutting jobs
我實在不理解 裁員怎麼會從我這部門裁起
We hope you understand that this is in no way personal.
我們希望您能理解這決不是針對個人的
The majority of this floor is being let go today.
這層樓的大部分人今天都會被辭退
Ms. Bratberg is now going to
布萊博格女士將向您解釋
run through the details of what the firm is offering.
公司能提供的補償方案
Ok.
好吧
Mr. Dale, the firm is offering you
戴爾先生 公司會提供給您
six months severance... at half your salary.
六個月的半薪遣散費
You will keep all unvested options that you currently hold.
您現在所持有的非歸屬期權可以繼續保留
Health will be extended through that period.
醫療保險在此期間也會自動延長
You have till tomorrow at... 4:47
這個補償方案明天4:47前有效
to either take the offer or it will be revoked.
過期作廢
Do you understand?
您明白了嗎
Yes.
是的
Unfortunately Mr. Dale
不幸的是 戴爾先生
due to the highly sensitive nature of your work here
由於您工作的敏感性 公司出於安全考慮
the firm has to take certain precautions
不得不採取一定的預防措施
for security purposes that may seem punitive in nature.
可能看起來有些不近人情
I hope considering your
考慮到您在公司
over 19 years of service to the firm
工作了十九年多
you will understand that these measures are in no way...
我希望你能理解公司如此考慮
a reflection of the firm's feelings towards your performance...
絕非針對您的工作表現
or your character.
或個人品質
I don't understand.
你啥意思
She was apologizing
她是在為接下來的事
for what's about to happen.
向你道歉
Your company email, access to the server,
您的公司郵箱 伺服器權限
access to the building, and your mobile data and phone service
公司門禁 移動數據和您的電話服務
will all be severed as of this meeting.
在這次會議結束後將會被全部停用
And... this gentleman... will take you to your office.
這位先生 將會帶您回到辦公室
So, you can clear out your personal belongings.
您可以清理下您的個人物品
What about the... what I'm currently working on?
我手頭的工作怎麼辦呢
I'm in the middle of something.
我正做到一半
The firm has worked out its transition plan,
公司已經制定了過渡方案
and is prepared to move forward.
而且已經準備好實施了
But... we do appreciate your concern.
但是 多謝關心
We understand that this is very difficult... and here is my card.
我們理解這難以接受 這是我的名片
Please contact me over the next few weeks.
接下來的幾周
If you need any assistence with this transition in your life.
如果您需要任何相關幫助 請您聯繫我
Sir.
先生
Ok.
好吧
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
Are you still alive? Uh huh, for now.
你沒被開嗎 恩 目前還沒
Congratulations.
恭喜
It's a bloodbath. I heard.
這真是血洗 聽說了
Listen Eric?
聽我說 艾瑞克
If there was something I could have done... I'd have done it.
如果我說話管用 我肯定早說了
Yeah... I know.
我知道
Just tell me.
告訴我
Who was it?
誰做的決策
Was it Rogers?
是羅吉斯嗎
I'm not gonna side... you know me.
我不會說的 你了解我
Robertson?
羅伯遜嗎
That cunt.
這個賤人
I knew it. I never should have gone to her last year.
我就知道 我去年就不該去找她
Look it wasn't anyone. It was bad luck.
其實也不能怪誰 只是世道不好
And that's all it was.
僅此而已
Yep.
是的
Alright, well, good luck.
祝你好運
Will... come here.
威爾 過來
I was just in the middle of a lot of shit here
我這裡有一堆破事還沒做完
that I think somebody need to take a look at.
我覺得應該有人接手看看
Eric Listen.
艾瑞克 聽我說
They are telling us that
他們說裁人就裁人
everybody needs to get out of here and just leave this.
你就別管這檔閒事了
And while we appreciate your concern,
但我們感激你能為公司著想
but it's not your problem anymore.
但這跟你沒關係了
Good luck.
祝你好運
Eric... I am very sorry. Yeah.
艾瑞克 我很抱歉 我知道
Did they say what was going to happen with us?
他們有說我們會怎樣嗎
Jesus, Seth. What?
說什麼呢 塞思 怎麼了
It's gonna get pretty ugly around here for a while
最近日子會比較難熬些
but... you know... you guys will be alright.
但你們倆會沒事的
Good luck... Eric.
好運 艾瑞克
I'll be seeing you around. Alright.
我們回頭見 好的
Thank you.
謝謝
Hey... Eric.
那個 艾瑞克
I just wanted to say thanks.
我只是想說聲感謝
That's not neccessary. Well... it is.
沒有必要謝我 有必要
You were the person around here... that I... I know.
你是這裡... 我知道
I was working on something.
我手頭有件事情
But they wouldn't let me finish it.
可他們沒給我時間做完它
So... take a look at it.
你看一下吧
Be careful.
小心點
Robertson?
羅伯遜
Sarah Robertson?
薩拉·羅伯遜
Sarah?
薩拉
You shut off my phone?
是你把我電話停機了嗎
Eric... I didn't do anything.
艾瑞克 我什麼也沒做
Fuck you!
去死吧
It's fucking hedious.
真他媽不爽
It's gonna get worse before it gets better.
這是黎明前的黑暗
You think?
你這麼認為嗎
Much.
很有可能
You got any Nicorettes?
你有尼克糖嗎[一種含菸鹼的口香糖]
I'm out of Nicorettes.
我的吃光了
Which means... in about...
那就是說 大約再過十分鐘
ten minutes. I'm gonna kill someone.
有人就得遭殃了
You alright Sam?
薩姆你還好吧
My dog is dying.
我的狗快死了
I'm sorry?
我很遺憾
Just got a phone to the vet,
剛給獸醫打過電話
it's some fucking tumor on her liver.
它的肝臟長了個該死的腫瘤
I must've paid almost a thousand bucks a day already...
我每天花差不多一千大洋
just to keep her alive,
也僅能吊著它的命而已
and I don't have a fucking clue what to do about it.
我真不知道怎麼辦才好了
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果