品味雙語幽默 咕噠鎮
這裡有搞笑的段子,也有趣味的知識;
精選英文笑話,一笑一樂,品味語言幽默。
圖片來源:Geffen Playhouse
雙語幽默 | NO.10
Last will and testament
臨終遺囑
翻譯:辛巴
Last will and testament
臨終遺囑
An elderly gentleman was on his deathbed as his wife and three children and nurse stood close by.
一位老先生臨終前,他的妻子、三個孩子和一名護士站在床邊。
圖片來源:Tenor
Then he spoke: "Bill, you take the Beverly Hills houses.
"隨後,老頭開口說:「比爾,比弗利山莊的房子歸你管了。」
"Mary, you take the offices in Times Square."
「瑪麗,時代廣場的辦公樓歸你負責。」
"Debra, the apartments over the L.A. Plaza are yours."
「黛博拉,洛杉磯廣場的公寓是你的了。」
"To my dear wife, take all the residential buildings near downtown."
「我親愛的妻子,市區附近所有的住宅都歸你。」
圖片來源:Tenor
The nurse was really impressed. She said, "Your husband must have been quite a man, amassing so much property to leave to all of you."
護士深受感動。她和老太太說:「你的丈夫一定是個了不起的人,留下了這麼多財產給你們一家子。」
And the wife responded, "What property? ... the schmuck hada paper route! !"
老頭的妻子回答道:「什麼財產?...這糟老頭子就是一送報的!!」
圖片來源:Stuff.co.nz
歡迎來到咕噠鎮!
音頻內容請關注「咕噠鎮」微信公眾號收聽