作者:小雅和英美友人
★ 寶寶爬山爬不動了,可以和他說什麼?
★ 路線、山頂、瞭望臺都怎麼說?
★ 注意腳下,英文怎麼說?
Child: I&39;ve put on sunscreen and repellent,
咱們塗好防曬霜和驅蟲水了,
is everyone ready?
大家都準備好了嗎?
Child: Yup!
寶寶:準備好了!
Mom: We have two choices.
媽媽:咱們有兩個選擇。
We can choose the easier trail or the more advanced trail.
咱們可以選擇簡單一點的路線或者難一點的路線。
The advanced trail will be steeper,
難一點的那條路更陡,
and the easier one is probably a little longer.
簡單一點的那條路可能要長一些。
Child: Let&39;ll follow the stairs all the way up to the lookout
咱們沿著臺階一直爬到瞭望臺,
and we&39;s go!
出發吧!
Child: Oh look, there&39;ve been reading about in your plant encyclopedia?
媽媽:你有沒有找到什麼你讀的植物百科上的植物?
Child: Yeah, Daddy has spotted a few also!
寶寶:嗯,爸爸也找到了一些!
Mom: Good.
媽媽:好的。
Here&39;re almost to the lookout.
媽媽:嗯,咱們快到瞭望臺了。
Our trail doesn&39;s peak,
咱們這條路到不了山頂,
but it does have a great view at the picnic area.
但是野餐區景色很好。
We drove up a good portion of the mountain,
咱們開車已經爬了一段山了
so we&39;m out of breath!
我喘不過來氣了!
I want to stop.
我不想爬了。
Mom: We&39;s fine.
媽媽:好的。
We need to pace ourselves
咱們要調整好速度,
so that we don&39;s okay if we need to rest occasionally.
偶爾休息一下是可以的。
Child: Look, I can see the lookout from here.
寶寶:看,我能從這兒看見瞭望臺。
Looks like there are a lot of other families having picnics.
好多人家兒在那兒野餐呢。
They eat lunch and are sitting at the lookout.
他們在瞭望臺吃午飯、坐著休息。
Mom: Let&39;s ask someone to take a picture of us here.
等一下,咱們找人在這兒給咱們拍個照吧。
Mom asks someone.
媽媽找人拍照。
All: Cheese!
大家:茄子!
Mom: Here, look at it.
媽媽:來,看看。
That&39;s get going, then.
那咱們出發吧。
Child: It&39;s go!
走吧!
更多野餐、拍照相關英文,請查看:
更多秋天相關英文,請查看: