星級句型 Classical Sentences
一、找地鐵
1. Do you know where the nearest subway station is?
你知道最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?
--Walk along this street and it is in front of the Tom Cinema.
沿著這條街往前走,在湯姆影院前面。
2. Where should I go to buy a ticket ?
請問在哪裡買票?
--It is over there across the street.
就在那兒,街對面。
3. Where do I catch the train?
我在哪裡坐車呢?
4. Which line should I take to get to the London Tower Bridge?
請問去倫敦塔橋該坐幾號線?
--- The Northern line is what you want.
你可以坐北線地鐵。
5. Where is the train station for the New Century Park?
去新世界公園的車站在哪?
二、問價格
1. How much to ride the train?
坐地鐵要多少錢?
--$3 for one-way, $5 for two-way.
單程票是3美元,雙程票是5美元。
2. How much is a ticket to ride?
一張票多少錢?
3. Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
換乘時還要額外收費嗎?
三、問距離
1. How long is the ride to the next stop?
到下一站要多久?
--It should take about three minutes.
大概三分鐘吧。
2. How often do the trains come?
列車多長時間一趟?
--The trains come every five minutes.
列車每五分鐘一趟。
3. When will it get to the terminal?
什麼時候到達終點?
四、出站
1. Which exit should I take for London Tower Bridge?
我去倫敦塔橋要走哪一個出口?
2. By the way, how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
順便問一下,我下車之後應該怎麼出站呢?
必備詞彙Necessary Vocabulary
Subway 地鐵
美 [ˈsʌbˌwe]
Underground/tube
美 [ˈʌndərgraʊnd] 美 [tub]
Subway/metro/underground/tube,都是地鐵的意思。區別在於:Subway是美式用語,如NewYork Subway; Underground/tube 是英式用語,如 London Underground
Platform 站臺
美 [ˈplætfɔrm]
Gap 空隙
美 [ɡæp]
Transfer 換乘
美 [trænsˈfɚ]
Exit 出口
美 [ˈɛɡzɪt, ˈɛksɪt]
Entrance 入口
美 [ˈentrəns]
Coin 硬幣
美 [kɔɪn]
Turnstile 旋轉柵門
美 [ˈtɜrnstaɪl]
Automatic 自動的
美 [ˌɔtəˈmætɪk]
情景對話 Situational Dialogue
A:To get to Manhattan which subway should I take, A or B?
我去曼哈頓該坐哪趟車,A 號線還是B 號線。
B: You should take B, but you’re going to transfer to the Line C at the next stop.
你應該做B號線,但是你需要在下一站換乘C號線。
A: How long is it before the next stop?
到下一站要多長時間。
B: About five minutes. Would you like to purchase your ticket?
大概五分鐘。您要買票嗎?
A: Yes, how much is it?
要的,多少錢?
B: $3 for the one-way, $5 for the two-way.
單程票是3美元,雙程票是5美元。
A: I』ll just take the one-way, please.
我要張單程票就可以了。
B: OK. Here you go. Your subway will be arriving shortly.
好的,給你。你要坐的地鐵很快就到了。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
B: You are welcome. Have a nice day.
不客氣,祝您愉快。
如果你喜歡我們的課程,歡迎加微信:EnglishPax。 或者掃描我們的二維碼,加入我們的英語學習吧。Sometimes you are stronger when you put yourself in a vulnerable position.
15人以內學習小組,專人授課。每月只需100元,即可享受英語學習的便利和快樂。