Do you understand?(對的)
Can you understand?(對的)
Are you understand?(錯的)
正確的應該是Are you understanding me?
「Can you understand?」表示和你說話的人很難理解你所說的內容——也許他們的英語充其量只是初級的;也許他們聽力不好。所以你的意思是,「你身體上能理解嗎?」「Are you physically able to understand?」
「Do you understand?」是在檢查你剛才說的話是否被理解了。(他們不是聾啞人,也不是因為語言障礙而喪失能力)
這兩句話都是對的,在非正式的交談中,沒有太大區別。
When we speak of a concept in general terms, as in simply asking if someone knows about a particular subject, we use 「do.」
當我們籠統地談論一個概念時,比如簡單地問某人是否知道某個特定的主題,我們用「do」。
We use 「do」 when we mean right now; something new we are still exploring/having explained in this moment. We also use do for general and ongoing understanding of a concept or process.
我們用「do」來表示現在;我們現在還在探索/解釋的新事物。我們還使用do來一般地和持續地理解一個概念或過程。
We use 「did」 when speaking of a recent explanation which is now over, and the time to gain immediate understanding is in the past.
當我們說到最近的解釋,現在已經結束了,而獲得直接理解的時間已經過去時,我們用did。
A complete search of the internet has found these results:
Do you understand me is the most popular phrase on the web.
Do you understand me
are you understanding me
內容參考:
https://textranch.com/159729/do-you-understand-me/or/are-you-understanding-me/
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-difference-between-can-you-understand-and-do-you-understand
往期推薦:
喜歡記得點讚關注我哦,麼麼噠!