【新朋友】點擊標題下面藍字【可可英語】加關注
【老朋友】點擊手機右上角圖標【轉發分享】內容
【聽音頻,也可猛戳左下角「閱讀原文」】
How are you wounded?
你是如何受傷的?
I was wounded in a car accident.
我是在車禍中受傷的。
Did you bleed much after being wounded?
受傷後流血多嗎?
Yes, I did.
是的,很多。
Did you lose consciousness?
你失去知覺了嗎?
Yes, I did, but not for long.
是的,但是很快醒了過來。
How long ago?
多久之前?
Last night.
昨天晚上。
Did anybody give you an injection?
有人給你注射什麼藥物了嗎?
Yes. The nurse in the emergency room give me 5 ml of tetanus toxoid.
是的。急診室的護士給我注射了5毫升的破傷風菌疫苗。
Are you feeling any pain right now?
你現在感覺到疼痛嗎?
No, I'm not.
沒有。
I've studied your film, your wound is not very serious.
我研究了你的「X」光片,你的傷勢不重。
What's the special care for the newly cast patient?
新打石膏的患者需要什麼特殊護理?
It includes: a. Supporting the cast and body with pillows in good alignment and keeping the cast uncovered.
包括,第一,用枕頭支架石膏和身體,使其保持在一條合適的直線上,注意石膏的完好性。
b. Turning the patient frequently to permit the circulation of all parts of the cast, and using the palm of the hand, not the fingers, to support the wet cast.
反覆轉動患者以使石膏均勻分布,用手掌託起未乾的石膏,不要用手指。
c. Observing the extremities closely for signs of decreased circulation, and reporting coldness, swelling, or numbness immediately.
密切觀察四肢血液循環減慢的現象,如果有手腳冰涼、浮腫或者麻木症狀馬上向醫生匯報。
What should we pay attention to after the cast is completely dried?
石膏完全晾乾之後需要注意什麼?
Do remember to turn the patient to the non-cast area.
記得將患者翻身躺在為打石膏的一側。
This is particularly important in moving the patients with body casts because turning to the cast side may resulting the cracking of the cast.
這對於軀幹上打石膏的患者尤其重要,因為如果躺在打石膏的一側會導致石膏破裂。
The edges of cast should be padded to prevent pressure areas, shouldn't they?
石膏邊緣應當墊上填充物以防止壓力區的出現,對嗎?
That's right. Wax people or plastic secured to the cast edges near the genitals and buttocks will help to prevent soiling during voiding and dejection.
對,在石膏邊緣接近生殖器和臀部的位置為患者打蠟或者用塑料保護,以免在排洩時出現遺糞或遺尿的情形。