平時,我們在英文寫作和英語口語中
只要是說到「我認為...」
下意識地腦子中會蹦出「I think」
但其實英文表達中~
還有許多可以替代這個「老頑固」
Personally speaking ,different friends are better for our lives.
個人來講,不同的朋友,更好地為我們的生活
I reckon it's going to rain.
我覺得天要下雨了。
英文解釋:in a particular person's opinion在(某人)看來,就(某人)而言
As far as I'm concerned, feng shui doesn't work.
在我看來,有關風水的說法根本就是一派胡言。
In my opinion, people cannot do anything without money, but money is not everything.
在我看來,沒有錢人們什麼事情都不能做,但錢卻不是一切。
To my mind, Mark Twain was beyond question the large man of his time.
在我看來, 馬克·吐溫無疑是他那一時代中了不起的人物。
If you ask me which season I like best, my answer is spring.
如果你問我最喜歡哪個季節,我的答案是春季。
It seems to me that he knows nothing about it.
在我看來,他對那件事好像一無所知。
in my view/ it's my view thatIn my view, he is the best person for this job.
在我看來,他是這個工作的最好人選。
It's my view that the price is much too high.
在我看來,這個價格太高了
to tell (you) the truth=to be honestTo tell (you) the truth, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying.
說實話,他說的我一點兒也聽不懂。
To be honest, I feel lonely because no one share my joys and sorrows .
老實說,我常覺得孤獨,因為沒有人分擔我的憂愁和快樂
I guess (that) things are pretty hard for you now.
我想你現在的日子很不好過吧。