更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Previously on "God Friended Me"...
上帝加我好友 前情提要
Someone calling themselves God on Facebook
臉書上一位自稱上帝的人
starting sending me Friend Suggestions
把需要幫助的人
for people in need of help.
都以好友推薦的方式推送給我
* I'm only human * What the hell?
我只是個凡人 什麼鬼
* After all, don't put the blame on *
你們請別指責我
I know how to find people.
我知道怎麼找人
What happened with Eli?
你和伊萊怎麼了
He wasn't the one.
他不是我的真命天子
We want you to come to Paris with us,
我們想讓你跟我們一起去巴黎
and we want you to write a book about it.
寫本關於這些的書
Cara, what I'm trying to say is...
卡拉 我想說的是
Please don't say it. I won't be able to get on that plane.
別說了 不然我上不了那架飛機了
Miles Finer?
邁爾斯·芬納
Yesterday, I got a friend request
昨天 我收到一條好友申請
from someone calling themselves God on Facebook
對方自稱是臉書上的上帝
and they sent me your name.
還把你的名字發我了
Life in the Big Apple can be hard sometimes.
有時 在紐約的生活也許會很難
It's easy to feel alone,
很容易感到孤單
like you're out there fending for yourself.
如同你在這座城市自謀生計一般
But one man's got your back,
但有一個人會守護著你
making a difference one person at a time
每次改造一個人
with an assist
他有一個神秘的臉書帳號
from a mysterious Facebook account.
來協助他完成此項重任
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to "The Block."
先生們 女士們 歡迎大家來到街區之聲欄目
The host of FreeVerse's number one new podcast
有請自由詩旗下頭號播客節目
"The Millennial Prophet" himself, Miles Finer.
千禧先知的主持人 邁爾斯·芬納
What up, what up?
你好 你好
Thank you for having me on your show.
感謝您邀請我來到你的節目
Here's what I wanna know.
我想知道的是
When are we getting more, huh?
我們什麼時候才能再聽到你的節目呢
It's been a month since your last podcast.
你上一次播客節目已經是一個月之前了
When is season two going to drop?
第二季什麼時候回歸啊
Very soon, and let me tell you,
很快 告訴你
things have gotten interesting.
事情變得有趣起來了
Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it.
我等不及想要聽聽了
But before we do, tell me what's going on
不過在那之前 告訴我
with the rest of the God Account crew?
上帝帳號的團隊近況如何
They're all doing great.
他們都挺好
As you know, my dad retired from the church
正如你所知 我爸從教堂退休了
and got engaged.
而且還訂婚了
Wedding's in six weeks.
婚禮在六個月後舉行
My sister Ali is running point on that
為了確保婚禮如期順利舉行
to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
我妹妹阿里親自主導本次婚禮籌辦
So?
好看嗎
I think we can make this work, hmm?
我覺得這件可以 對吧
What do you think?
你們覺得呢
Oh, hell, no, mm-mm.
可以個鬼 不行
You are not wearing that.
你不準穿這套去
My friend Rakesh,
我的朋友 拉克什
he is the head of R&D at IdentitySeal.
他現在是是專屬印章公司研發部的頭兒
He's like a new man,
他就像換了個人一樣
I've never seen him work harder in his life.
我從未見他如此努力地工作過
Stop. Little bit to the right.
別動 向右挪一點
Hair to the left.
頭部再向左一丁點兒
Perfect.
完美
And my girlfriend Cara is in Paris.
我的女朋友卡拉在巴黎
She's writing a book about Simon Hayes,
她正寫著一本關於西蒙·海耶斯
Henry Chase, and Pria Amar,
亨利·蔡斯和普裡亞·艾瑪爾的書
and they're working on an algorithm
他們都在研究一種
that's going to change the world.
將會改變世界的算法
Now, she's there for a few more months,
現在 她還要在那待幾個月
but we talk all the time,
不過我們一直都有交流
and she has never been happier.
她從未如此開心過
So, yeah, everyone is good. I have no complaints.
所以 每個人都很好 我沒啥可抱怨的
There's only one thing left to talk about,
接下來只剩下一件事得交代了
the mystery that all your listeners
你所有的聽眾
are waiting to hear about...
都想聽的神秘之人
God's new friend.
上帝的新好友
Oh, that.
那個啊
Or as I like to call her, the lady in the red jacket.
不過我更喜歡稱呼她 紅夾克女士
Her name is Joy, and she has an amazing story.
她的名字叫喬伊 她有段了不起的經歷
But if you want to hear more about that,
不過 如果你想知道更多的話
you're gonna have to tune in to the second season!
那你就得收聽千禧先知第二季啦
Coming soon to FreeVerse.
鎖定自由詩 敬請期待
You're killin' me. Killin' me, man!
老兄 你這是在折磨我啊 折磨啊
Dude, this is a total disaster.
兄弟 這簡直是場徹頭徹尾的災難啊
I told "The Block's" entire audience that I have
我跟街區之聲所有的聽眾說
an amazing new season planned around Joy,
我有準備很棒的新一季節目 圍繞著喬伊展開
but the truth is, I have no idea where she is!
可事實是 我連她人在哪都不知道
Well, Miles, you keep telling everyone at FreeVerse
邁爾斯 你一直跟自由詩的每一個人說
that season two of your podcast is gonna be awesome.
你節目第二季會很出彩
How 'bout just tell 'em the truth
乾脆告訴他們喬伊
about what happened with Joy.
到底怎麼了的真相吧
What, that I told her
什麼 難道讓我說
about the God Account and she took off?
我告訴她上帝帳戶的事情後 她就消失啦
Not to mention, FreeVerse wants
更別說 自由詩想要
a new episode by the end of the week,
在周末出一集新的節目
and other than there being no Joy,
而且除了找不到喬伊之外
I haven't received a new Friend Suggestion
自從她出現之後 我都沒有再收到
since she showed up.
好友推薦了
Okay, yup, fair point.
好的 說得好
Have you done everything that you can to try to find her?
你有想盡辦法去找到她嗎
Yeah, but it's like she's a ghost.
當然 但她就像幽靈一樣
Everything I could find we already know
我能找到的所有信息 都是我們之前
from her Facebook page.
在她臉書界面上已經知道的
She's from Chicago, she went to law school there.
她來自芝加哥 在那讀了法學院
She moved to New York six months ago.
六個月前搬到了紐約
I quit my job at IdentitySeal, Rakesh.
我可是辭了我在專屬印章的工作的啊 拉克什
I bet everything on my podcast's success,
我把所有的一切都賭在了我的節目上
but if there's no God Account, no Joy...
可如果沒了上帝 沒了喬伊
there's no podcast.
那節目也是出不來的
Okay, look, um...
好吧 聽著
I know how hard this is for you...
我知道這對你來說很難接受
but I also know this is not just about the podcast.
可我也知道 這件事不單單是關於節目的
You miss the God Account.
你也想上帝帳戶了
I just don't understand what I did wrong.
我就是不明白 我到底哪做錯了
You didn't do anything wrong.
你啥都沒做錯
Matter of fact, you did everything right.
實際上 你做的所有事都是正確的
For whatever reason, the God Account moved on.
無論是因為什麼 上帝向前看了
And maybe it's time you did the same
也許 你也應該向前看
and unfriend the God Account.
把上帝帳戶好友給刪了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that's really easy for you to say.
是啊 你說起來真簡單
What does Cara think about all this?
卡拉對這件事有什麼想法嗎
She's in Paris, living her dream.
她人在巴黎 忙著實現夢想呢
Don't want to bother her with this.
我不想因為這些事去打擾她
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Can I come in? Yeah, sure.
我能進去嗎 當然
So, Cara, you know,
所以 你知道的 卡拉
we've been working pretty closely together
上個月 我們的合作
the last month and, uh, I don't know,
關係都挺密切的
the last couple weeks, you seem a little...
過去的幾周裡 你都看起來
kinda off.
有些不在狀態
And I know you gave up a lot to come here and work for me,
而且我知道 你為來到這替我工作犧牲了很多
and I just want to make sure that you're not having,
我只是想來確保
you know, second thoughts.
你不會有想改變主意
Thanks. And I'm not.
謝謝 不過我不會的
But? But.
但是 但是