美劇《神聖的謊言》第二季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-15 可小果

根據真實故事

以及童話啟發創作

15年前

銀湯匙餐廳

雷吉娜

Regina.

多漂亮的名字

What a pretty name.

聽著 我能請你幫我個大忙嗎

Listen, can I ask you a huge favor?

我的汽車在路上出故障了

My car broke down just up the road.

你能否在我叫人拖走車的時候

Is there any way you could watch my little girl

照看一下我的女兒

while I go get it towed?

她媽媽去哪兒了

Where's her mother?

她去世了

Uh, she's, uh, gone.

癌症

Cancer.

你要去多久

How long you gonna be?

一兩個小時

An hour or two.

這樣吧

Here.

我們會點餐 我可以給你小費

We'll order some food, and I can give you a tip.

把你的錢收起來吧

Just put your money away.

她和我在一起沒問題的

She'll be just fine with me.

謝謝你

Thank you.

實在太感謝了

Thank you so much.

她叫什麼名字

What's her name?

埃爾茜

Elsie.

你要乖乖的

Be a good girl.

神聖謊言:會唱歌的白骨

第二季第一集

第一章

會唱歌的白骨

現在

*我的雙眼*

*My eyes*

*已然睜開*

*Are wide open*

*我們能夠*

*We can make it*

*到達另一邊*

*To the other side*

*我們的愛*

*Our love*

*起伏翻滾*

*It's a-rollin'*

*你的愛*

*It's yours*

*存活於*

*Alive*

*我的愛中*

*In mine*

*我們都將*

*We will both*

嗨 埃爾茜

Hi, Elsie.

我又被趕出來了嗎

Am I getting kicked out again?

你被轉移到一個新住處

You're being transferred to a new placement.

我覺得你在那兒會更開心點

I think you'll be happier there.

之前十次你也是這樣說的

That's what you said the last 10 times.

新住處會更適合你

It's a much better fit for you.

家裡沒有男性成人家長

There's no adult male parent in the house.

我能去拿我的東西嗎

Can I go get my stuff?

已經在我車裡了

It's already in my car.

埃爾茜

Elsie!

你這個小婊子

You bitch!

《法醫學的小細節》

我能和屋主通話嗎

Can I speak with the head of the household?

把我從你的名單中除掉

Take me off your list!

你好 今天過得怎麼樣

Hello. How's your day going?

請問你是

Who is this?

嗨 我是哈珀 為你提供絕佳的

Hi, this is Harper with an exciting offer

附加保險

to get you supplemental insurance

購買後你永遠不必被保險失效所困擾

so that you never have to experience a lapse in coverage.

你好

Hello?

這裡是冠能保險

This is Pro-Plan Insurance.

別再給我打電話了

Stop calling me!

我還要告訴你多少次

How many times do I have to tell you?!

女士 冷靜一下

Ma'am, calm down.

我本人從未打給過你

I personally have never called you.

我告訴過你 別再給我打電話了

I told you stop calling me!

你們這些人怎麼回事

What is wrong with you people?!

不 你這人怎麼回事

No, what is wrong with you,

來自薩拉索塔白沙灘的南希·溫思羅普

Nancy Winthrop of White Beach, Sarasota?!

是什麼讓你認為

What makes you think it's okay

你可以向一個陌生人大吼大叫

to belligerently scream at a total stranger

況且她還非常討厭這份

who hates their job making sure

確保你的保險不會失效的工作

that you never have a lapse in coverage?!

無名女屍檔案網

身份不明的屍首

科羅拉多最大的問題 無名屍體

購物清單

膠帶

棒球

粗棉布

無名女屍檔案網

蜿蜒路的無名女屍

叢峰的無名女屍

老喬克託的無名女屍

朱爾斯堡的無名女屍

北環的無名女屍

狄龍的無名女屍

荷裡的無名女屍

櫻桃瀑布的無名女屍

櫻桃瀑布的無名女屍

被害人在櫻桃瀑布州立公園被發現

約為18到19歲

軀體殘骸被野生動物挖掘出並散落各處

櫻桃瀑布的無名女屍

你見過我嗎

死亡原因

他殺

衣著

她穿著一件印花裙子

和紫色的鞋子

你這次一定要好好安頓下來 好嗎

We need to make this one work, okay?

我不希望再帶你回中心

I don't want to take you back to the Center again.

你好 你肯定是埃爾茜

Hi. You must be Elsie.

我是香農

I'm Shannon.

謝謝你願意收養我

Thanks for having me.

這是我的榮幸

It's my pleasure.

歡迎回家

Welcome home.

看 這是埃爾茜

Look. It's Elsie.

快進來吧

Come on in.

她們是我女兒 莎娜和雪奈爾

These are my daughters, Shayna and Chanel.

姑娘們 和埃爾茜打個招呼

Girls, say hello to Elsie.

這是泰倫斯

And this is Terrence.

他在我們家快兩年了 是榮譽學生

He's been with us almost two years, honor student.

很快要去上大學了

He's off to college soon.

我們很為他驕傲

We're so proud.

很高興見到你 埃爾茜

Nice to meet you, Elsie.

謝謝

Thanks.

你知道 我現在領養了三個孩子

As you know, I'm fostering three children at the moment.

妮塔在樓上房間裡

Nita's upstairs in her room.

可能會有點擠

So it's a bit cozy,

但我們很願意騰出地方給埃爾茜

but we're excited to make room for Elsie.

我知道她過得不容易

I know it hasn't been an easy road for her.

我東西放哪裡

Where can I put my stuff?

我帶她去

I'll show her.

謝謝 泰倫斯 幫了我大忙

Oh, thank you, Terrence. So helpful.

真是個好孩子

Such a good kid.

我幫你拿吧

Uh, let me give you a hand.

我自己來

I got it.

放鬆點

Chill.

這裡沒人會偷你的東西

Nobody's gonna steal your stuff here.

那個

So...

你去過市中心收容所嗎

have you been to the Downtown Center?

我弟弟在那裡

That's -- That's where my little brother's at.

那裡糟透了

Sucks.

集體寄宿家庭像監獄似的 沒人想去

Group homes are like jails for kids that nobody wants.

我上次在那的時候 一個12歲的潑婦

Last time I was there, this 12-year-old bitch

用筆捅我的脖子

stabbed me in the neck with a pen.

還好員工不能碰我們

But at least the staff's not allowed to touch you,

只能稍微管束一下

except to restrain you or whatever.

這是什麼

What's this?

香農喜歡在社工面前演聖母

Shannon likes to act all Mother Teresa in front of the social workers,

但這才是實際情況

but this -- this is what's really up.

家務分工

莎娜 雪奈爾 泰倫斯 妮塔

她領養我們是為了免費的住房和傭人

She's fostering for the free rent and maid service.

她的親生女兒 莎娜和雪奈爾

But her bio kids, Shayna and Chanel,

連自己的盤子都不洗

they will not even wash their own dish.

住宿規章

1. 早餐七點

2. 洗澡不能超過五分鐘

3. 不能頂嘴

4. 不要抱怨

5. 放學立刻回家

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點