更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
烏託邦
第一季 第一集
生活開始了
Life begins.
生活開始了
Life begins.
我真不敢相信你爺爺居然給你留下一棟房子
I can't believe your grandpa left you a whole house.
我是他唯一的後人啊
Well, I was the only grandkid.
我爺爺就給我留下了鞋子
Well, my grandpa left me his shoes.
我們還沒結婚呢
We're not married yet.
好吧 那你就是準伊森·蘭德太太
Okay. Well, then, you're Mrs. Almost Ethan Lander.
來個大掃除 就像新房子一樣了
A little elbow grease, we'll be good as new.
汙垢確實不少
Well, grease we got.
黴啊菌啊 搞不好還有致命真菌
Fungus and mildew and probably some killer mold.
這是什麼啊
What the hell is this?
不用看 直接扔
Don't look, just dump.
"烏託邦"
"Utopia."
看著像是個漫畫書
It's like a comic book or something.
這玩意 你爺爺在搞什麼呢
Crap. What was your grandpa into?
噁心
Fucked up.
噁心
Fucked up. Ugh.
真的很亂來
Really fucked up.
-扔了就完了 -等等 等一下
- Just throw it out. - Wait, hang on, hang on.
"《烏託邦》 《人間煉獄》的終結篇"
"Utopia, the conclusion to Dystopia."
所以這玩意還不止這些呢
So there's more of this shit out there.
-你要幹什麼 -這也許能值點錢
- What are you doing? - This could be worth something.
有個人去年在他家閣樓找到了一本老的蝙蝠俠漫畫
Some guy last year found an old Batman comic in his attic.
賣了有一百萬塊呢
Sold it for, like, a million bucks.
我們要是能賣他的一個零頭
We sell this for a fraction of that,
我們就能把你的學生貸款還了
we can pay off your student loans,
我可以開辦起我的播客
I start my podcast.
還能給我們家存下點錢
A little nest egg for a family.
《人間煉獄》是一部圍繞著主人公傑西卡·海德的漫畫小說...
伊森
Ethan.
書迷們會為這個而瘋狂的
Fanboys are gonna go nuts over this.
人間煉獄
一條新信息
《烏託邦》 《人間煉獄》續集
真有了 真有...
It's happening. It's happ--
真的有啦
It's happening!
小薩對威爾遜說
《人間煉獄》被發現於2014年...
《烏託邦》被發現於... 現在
小薩對貝姬說
《烏託邦》本周末在芝加哥拍賣
沒錯 就像我說的 疾控中心指出
Exactly. And like I said, according to CDC,
比如萊姆病這樣的蜱傳病增長了兩倍...
tick-borne illnesses, such as Lyme disease, have tripled...
小薩對伊恩說
明天趕緊從克利夫蘭來古怪動漫節
小薩對伊恩說
《烏託邦》來了
這恐怕要去問你的醫生 但...
Well, that's probably a question for your doctor, but, uh...
小薩對伊恩說
你終於可以見到貝姬了 真人啊
是啊 疼痛確實很難受
Yes, aches are awful.
疼痛非常無情
Aching is ruthless.
耶
Yeah.
好樣的 伊恩
Way to go, Ian.
再給主隊添上一分
One more score for the home team.
貝姬對所有人說
那我們芝加哥見嘍
貝姬對所有人說
終於可以把人和名字對上了
小薩對所有人說
威爾遜·威爾遜的溫馨之家
伊恩對所有人說
威爾遜 我們能住你那嗎
威爾遜對所有人說
需要進行背景調查的
小薩對所有人說
有錢人格蘭特 你來嗎 需要你的錢
伊恩對所有人說
格蘭特 是坐私人飛機還是湊合開保時捷
小薩對所有人說
格蘭特
威爾遜對所有人說
格蘭特 哥們 說真的呢
貝姬對所有人說
求你了...
小薩對所有人說
格蘭特
格蘭特對所有人說
我會去的 賤人們
幹活啦 來吧
Let's go. Come on.
小薩對所有人說
斯科茨代爾下線了
從前呢有個小姑娘
Once upon a time there was a little girl
名叫傑西卡·海德
named Jessica Hyde.
傑西卡·海德的爸爸是個天才的科學家
Jessica Hyde had a daddy who was a genius scientist.
而傑西卡和她爸爸被
Now, Jessica and her daddy were held
一個名叫兔子先生的惡棍挾持了
by an evil villain named Mr. Rabbit.
他讓海德爸爸製造可怕的病毒
He made Daddy Hyde create horrible viruses,
直到有一天 一位叫阿蒂米斯的英雄
until one day a hero named Artemis
把傑西卡和她爸爸救了出去
broke out Jessica and her daddy.
兔子先生派了他的爪牙收割去追他們
Mr. Rabbit sends his henchmen, the Harvest, after them.
收割綁架了爸爸
The Harvest kidnap Daddy,
於是傑西卡要去救他了
so now Jessica Hyde has to save him.
但那只是神話故事的部分
But that's just the mythology.
《人間煉獄》出現於2014年 如果你夠聰明
Dystopia appeared in 2014, and if you're smart--
如果你非常非常聰明...
if you're really, really smart--
你可以研究並破譯出
you can study it and decipher
書裡預言出的所有現實生活中的傳染病
all the real-life epidemics it predicted.
沒錯 伊波拉 中東呼吸綜合症
Yeah-- Ebola, MERS,
中原病毒等 不勝枚舉
Heartland virus, just to name a few.
明白了吧 所以我們需要《烏託邦》
See, that's why we need Utopia.
因為誰知道接下來會有什麼可怕的東西出來呢
Because who knows what horrible things are coming next?
為什麼我們總是感覺
I mean, why do we keep feeling like
好像世界末日就要來了呢
it's the end of the fucking world?
因為有人在製造世界的末日啊
Because someone is ending the fucking world.
你還是沒明白
Y-You're not getting it.
你看 頭小畸型
Look, look. Microcephaly.
蚊子 對吧 對吧
Mosquitoes. Hmm? Hmm?
寨卡病毒
Zika.
我們會發現下一個寨卡病毒
We're gonna find the next Zika!
-怎麼了 -有點讓我想起了
- What? - It kind of reminds me
你講的上帝的事
of what you say about God.
如果無知者想要相信 他們總會找到個理由的
If the ignorant want to believe, they'll find a way.
去煩你的父母吧 懷疑者
Go pester y-your parents, doubter.
看那個...
Look at that...
就... 細菌 細菌
Just-- Ah, ah, germs. Germs?
真的 勞駕 回你自己的房間吧
Seriously. Please, just go to your room.
借過
Coming through.
-電子菸也是吸菸 卡拉 -你管呢
- Vaping's still smoking, Carla. - Whatever.
那個 古怪動漫節就是明天了
Hey, so, uh, Fringecon's tomorrow.
我能借30塊錢嗎
Can I borrow 30 bucks?
你借30塊坐火車
You borrow 30 bucks for the train
這樣你就能花200塊在一本漫畫上
so you can spend 200 bucks on a comic.
優先順序啊
Priorities.
得看看那個淘氣的兔子想要幹什麼
Got to see what that naughty bunny is up to.
兔子先生只是個比喻 爸爸
Mr. Rabbit is just a metaphor, Dad.
-我和你說過的 -我知道
- Come on, I've told you this. - I know.
一逗你就當真 威爾遜
You're too easy to tease, Wilson.
怪人得有幽默感
Crackpots have to have a sense of humor.
從我這學學
Take it from me.
謝了 老爸
Thanks. Thanks, Dad.
別忘了要玩得開心
Don't forget to have a good time.
好
Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
沒事 沒事
Okay, okay, okay.
該死
Shit.
你不能去氣候變化遊行
You couldn't go to the climate rally
把它當做是善舉嗎
and call it your good deed?
遊行沒用
Rallies don't work.
只不過讓我們什麼都不做還心安理得
They make us feel better about doing nothing.
薩曼莎·格洛麗亞·斯泰納姆·加瓦斯基
Samantha Gloria Steinem Jawalsky,
這話不對
that is not true.
我們在半數非洲人餓死之後抗議農業政策
We protest agriculture policy after half of Africa starves.
我們在鑽幹蓄水層後才全力節水
We ration water after we drain our aquifers.
我們在世界深陷火光後爭論氣候變化
We debate climate change after the world is on fire.
我希望有一次能提前採取措施
I want to do something ahead of time for once.
另外 我覺得他們沒了我會迷失的
Besides, I think they'd be kind of lost without me.
我知道那種感覺
I know the feeling.
我家拯救世界的女兒
My save-the-world girl.
山火已經摧毀了超過四萬英畝土地