美劇《真相探尋者(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞

2020-12-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

那他媽是什麼鬼

What the hell was that?

Mum?

Mum!

Mum!

壞了的烘乾機好像變好了

I think the tumble dryer might be on the mend.

什麼

What?

熱洗牌

有人嗎

Hello?

有人在嗎

Is there anybody here?

等等

Wait.

真相探尋者

第一季 第一集

媽的

Balls.

One. One. One.

One.

變更

Alt.

One. One. One. One.

好吧 來看看是什麼情況

All right, let's have a look at what we have.

One. One.

看看這樣能不能行

Let's see if this does the trick.

太好了

Ah, yes.

電氣石

Tormilade.

太好了

Wonderful.

嘿 你偷了我的易消化餅乾嗎

Hey, did you steal one of my digestives?

白床單小組前往萊斯特郡調查

全英國鬧鬼最嚴重的男孩

沒有

No.

你肯定偷了 我還能看到你在嚼呢

You did, I can see you chewing.

你在這裡沒必要鬼鬼祟祟的 爸

You don't have to creep around here, Dad,

還偷東西 太傻了

just nicking things, it's daft.

我喜歡這樣

I like it.

讓我覺得自己跟紳士大盜拉夫勒斯一樣

Makes me feel like Raffles, the gentleman thief.

你打算什麼時候修這個滑梯裝置

When are you gonna fix the upstairs/downstairs?

等我下班回來後會檢查修理的 好嗎

I'll look at it when I come back from work, all right?

但是拜託 如果你真要用那個

But please, if you're gonna use it,

請你穿上內褲 因為這樣真的很不衛生

put on some underpants 'cause it's really unhygienic.

別再試圖控制我了

Oh, stop trying to control me.

你個該死的傢伙

Oh, damn you!

暗域號軍艦

餵 戴夫

Hello, Dave.

早上好 格斯 你到了嗎

Morning, Gus. Are you here yet?

是的 正要停車

Yeah. Just pulling in now.

一如既往地準時

Bang on time as always.

你能來我辦公室一趟嗎

Would you mind popping into my office?

我給你準備了個驚喜 我覺得你會喜歡的

I have a surprise for you that I think you're going to like.

斯邁爾

不是吧

No.

格斯 我需要培訓出更多像你這樣的人才

Gus, I need to train up more people like you,

有誰比格斯·羅伯茨本尊更適合培訓出

and who better to train up more Gus Robertses

更多的格斯·羅伯茨呢

than Gus Roberts himself?

我獨自行動時表現更好

I work better alone.

你跟保羅就合作得很愉快啊

Well, you worked very well with Paul.

你覺得那本《白床單》怎麼樣

How did you like that copy of "The White Sheet?"

那上面有不少好文章哦

Some pretty good articles in that one.

只印了200份 非常珍稀

It's only 200 printed. It's very rare.

聽我說 戴夫

Listen, Dave,

給某些菜鳥當保姆

babysittin' some greenhorn

他們可能連RG142共軸線和8英寸螺旋線都分不清

who doesn't know his RG142 coaxial cable from an eight inch heliax.

不了

No.

我最不需要的就是

The last thing I need is

某個千禧世代的呆瓜

some clueless millennial mouth breather

擠在我的小貨車裡

cluttering up my van.

艾爾頓 我真該叫你在外面等著的

Elton, I really should have asked you to wait outside.

艾爾頓

Elton.

麻煩你先出去

If you would.

他的假髮有點太明顯了 不是嗎

His wig's a bit obvious, isn't it?

誰的假髮

Who's wig?

菜鳥是什麼

What's a greenhorn?

就是指搞不清

Somebody who doesn't know

RG142共軸線和8英寸螺旋線的人

their RG142 coaxial from an eight inch heliax.

跟小白差不多意思

Like a noob.

小白是什麼

What is a noob?

跟菜鳥差不多的意思

It's like a greenhorn.

好了 小白

All right, noob,

在午餐前要去五個地方安裝設備

we've got five installs before lunch.

最好抓緊時間 看著點 學著點 小子

Better get a wriggle on. Watch and learn, kid.

看著點 學著點

Watch and learn.

你以前那個搭檔的事 我很遺憾

Sorry about your old partner.

沒什麼 對我來說他已經死了

Yeah, well, he's dead to me.

-別碰我的東西 -抱歉

- Don't touch my shit. - Oh, sorry.

他對所有人來說都死了吧

Wouldn't he be dead to everyone?

不 他還活得好好的呢

No, he's very much alive.

-他加入ISIS了 -什麼

- He went and joined ISIS. - What?

紅外線專家網絡系統

Infrared Specialist Internet Systems.

我還以為你指的是伊斯蘭國那個ISIS呢

I thought you meant "Isis" ISIS.

伊普斯威奇服務交流科學

Ipswich Server Interwoven Sciences

和即時供應信息解決辦法

and Instant Supply Information Solutions.

保羅為什麼要加入那幫傻子啊

Why would Paul join those clowns?

我們好像搭錯了線 誤解了對方的意思

I think we got our wires crossed.

沒錯 如果你把

Yep. That is what happens

RG142線插入AVA5埠裡就會這樣

when you put an RG142 cable into an AVA five port.

你最好收起臉上的笑容

You can take that smile off your face.

-抱歉 -這種錯誤是會要人命的

- Sorry. - Kind of mistake could kill a man.

-還好嗎 -嗯

- All right? - Yep.

One. One.

所以你有伴侶了嗎

So... is there a Mrs. Roberts?

-噓 -1 1 1

- Shush. - One. One. One.

這是什麼 一臺嗎

What's this, then, radio one?

這是密碼電臺

It's a number station.

酷 密碼電臺是什麼

Cool. What's a number station?

就是這種神秘的長波通訊

They're these secret long wave transmissions

一遍又一遍地重複

that are just repeating over and over and over again.

二戰之後就有了

Since the second world war.

沒人知道是誰發送的 沒人知道用途

No one knows who sends them, no one knows what they're for.

這一臺叫蘭開夏郡偷獵者

This particular one is called the Lancashire Poacher.

有點瘮人 我們要聽五臺嗎

Yeah, a bit creepy. Should we listen to five?

-等等 等等 -5

- Whoa, whoa, whoa! - Five.

One. Five.

One. One. One.

Five.

-你幹了什麼 -我還什麼都沒幹呢

- What have you done? - I haven't done anything.

我發誓 我什麼都沒幹 我發誓

I swear, I didn't do anything, I swear.

Five.

-該死 好吧 我們 -1

- F-- Okay, we, um-- - One.

我們得走了 我得...

We need to go. I need to--

One. One. One. Five.

謝謝

Thanks.

那個電臺從來沒播報過其他東西

That station has never broadcast anything

除了數字1

except the number one.

-現在又有5了 -5 對

- And now five. - Five, yes, yes.

一定有什麼意義

It must mean something.

是戴夫

It's Dave.

他找到新活兒了 我們走

He's got a new install. Let's go.

謝謝你 穆罕默德

Shukraan, Muhammed.

我們走

Let's go.

什麼 我們要去哪兒

What? Where are we going?

康納利女士 我是格斯·羅伯茨

Miss Connelly? My name is Gus Roberts.

這是我同事艾爾頓...

This is my colleague Elton...

約翰[英國歌手]Uh, John.

我們是斯邁爾公司的

Um, we're with Smyle.

我聽說您這裡信號有問題

I understand you have a problem with your connection.

我沒想到你們這麼快就來了

I didn't expect you so soon.

真是令人驚喜

Oh, this is a nice surprise.

也許正因如此我們才叫斯邁爾[微笑]Maybe that's why we're called Smyle.

-進來吧 孩子們 -謝謝

- Come in, boys. - Thank you.

看看這地方

Look at this place.

這地方是

Uh, was this house

以您的名字命名的嗎 康納利女士

named after you, Miss Connelly?

是我祖父建造的

It was built by my grandfather

他去世時留給了我父親 我父親去世時

相關焦點