美劇《貝爾戈維亞》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-12 可小果

貝爾戈維亞

第一季 第一集

布魯塞爾 1815年

里奇蒙公爵夫人 邀您到家中小聚 6月15日周四

貝爾戈維亞 倫敦

二十六年後

那是處於一切中心的城市

'It was certainly a city right at the centre of things,

遊人如織 各色活動豐富多彩

'brim-full of tourists, bustling with activity.

沒人會猜到拿破崙皇帝

'And no-one would have guessed that the Emperor Napoleon

已帶兵出徵

'was on the march

可能隨時駐紮在城鎮外圍

'and might encamp by the edge of the town at any moment.

但往事 正如人們常說的那樣

'But then, the past, as we have been told so many times,

總是奇妙莫名

'is a strange country.'

-快來 -我已經很快了 小姐

- Do come on. - I'm going as fast as I can, Miss.

別那麼柔弱 快點

Don't be so feeble. Hurry!

女士們需要幫助嗎

Can I help you ladies?

我來見我父親 特倫查德先生

I am here to see my father, Mr Trenchard.

你待在這裡

You stay here.

誰敢打擾我...

Who the devil has come to interrupt me...

庫珀上尉 容我失陪

Captain Cooper, you must excuse me.

沒問題 特倫查德

That's all very well, Trenchard...

-特倫查德 -特倫查德先生

- Trenchard? - Mr Trenchard.

但我們今晚必須拿到麵粉

But we must have the flour by tonight.

我也保證會盡力 上尉

And I promise I will do my level best, Captain.

麻煩您在門外稍等

Now, if you'll just wait outside for a moment.

你拿到了嗎

Have you got them?

三張 你一張 媽媽一張 我一張

Three. One for you, one for Mama and one for me.

貝勒西斯子爵舞會前會在那兒用餐吧

I suppose Lord Bellasis will be dining there, before the ball?

-她可是他姨媽 -當然了

- She is his aunt. - Of course.

埃德蒙說午夜之後會有夜宵

Edmund says there's to be a supper sometime after midnight.

除了我 別當著別人叫他埃德蒙

Don't call him Edmund to anyone but me.

去找你媽媽吧 她要抓緊時間準備

Now go to your mother. She'll need every minute to prepare.

現在做衣服太晚了

It's too late to have anything made.

趕快收拾一下還來得及

But not too late to have things brought up to scratch.

-她不會想去的 -她會去 因為她必須去

- She won't want to go. - She will, because she must.

那我們什麼時候告訴她其他事

Well... when shall we tell her the rest of it?

暫時不行 這事必須謹慎處理

Not yet. It must all be properly managed.

我們得聽他的安排 你走吧

We must take our lead from him. Now go.

讓那個白痴進來吧

And send that blithering idiot back in.

-我們誰也不認識 -爸爸認識那些人

- We won't know a soul there. - Papa knows these people.

他認識的軍官

He'll know officers

都是去他工作的地方給他下單的

who come to his place of work to give him orders.

他們會很驚訝

And they will be very surprised

自己與提供

to find they're sharing a ballroom

麵包酒水的人一起參加舞會

with a man who supplies their men with bread and ale.

我希望你對貝勒西斯子爵別是這個態度

I hope you won't take this tone with Lord Bellasis.

小心空中樓閣 親愛的

Beware of castles in the air, my darling.

你當然不肯相信他是真心實意

Of course, you won't believe him capable of honourable intentions.

他是伯爵的長子

He is the eldest son of an earl, my child.

他不能隨心意娶妻

He cannot choose his wife to suit his heart.

你們的情愫固然美好

You have enjoyed a flirtation

而且到目前也沒有傷害到誰

that has harmed neither of you, so far,

但這事必須到此為止

but it must end,

免得流言四起 索菲婭

before there is damaging talk, Sophia,

到時受傷的必然是你

or you will be the one to suffer.

這沒讓你明白什麼嗎

And it doesn't tell you anything?

他給我們弄到了他姨媽舞會的邀請函

That he has secured us invitations to his aunt's ball?

只能說明你是個可愛的姑娘

It tells me that you're a lovely girl

他很想討好你

and he wishes to please you.

他在倫敦肯定做不到

He couldn't have managed it in London,

但是在布魯塞爾 戰爭影響了一切

but in Brussels everything is coloured by war.

所以 正常規則也不適用

And so, the normal rules do not apply.

你是說 按照常規

You mean that by the normal rules

我們不陪和公爵夫人的朋友作伴嗎

we are not acceptable as company for the Duchess's friends?

我就是這個意思 你也知道這是事實

That is exactly what I mean and you know it to be true.

爸爸可不會認同

Papa would not agree.

你父親的地位提升了很多

Your father has travelled a long way

所以他看不到阻礙他

and so he does not see the natural barriers

進一步提升的天然屏障

that will prevent him from going much further.

知足常樂

Be content with who we are.

你父親已經做得很好了 別瞧不起我們

Your father has done well. Don't look down on us.

瞧不起我們的是你

You're the one who looks down.

校長的女兒下嫁給了

The schoolmaster's daughter who was too good

做買賣的老公

for her market trader husband.

我沒有瞧不起任何人 更沒瞧不起你父親

I don't look down on anyone! Least of all your father.

我是不想讓自己

I do not care to place myself

處於尷尬境地

in situations I don't feel comfortable.

在我看來 這就是另一種勢利

You see, that to me, is another kind of snobbery!

-我來早了嗎 太太 -不 埃利斯 進來

- Am I too early, Ma'am? - No, no, Ellis. Come in.

-我們說完了吧 -您說是就是 媽媽

- We're finished here, aren't we? - If you say so, Mama.

我們接到了里奇蒙公爵夫人舞會的邀請

We've been asked to the Duchess of Richmond's ball.

不會吧

Never!

我們應該選一下您要穿的禮服 太太

That is, we should make a decision about your gown, Ma'am.

如果這樣的話 我需要一點時間

I'll need some time, if it's to be just so.

索菲婭小姐好像...

Miss Sophia seems, um...

很興奮

excited.

應該是貝勒西斯子爵幫忙弄到了舞會門票吧

I expect Lord Bellasis arranged the tickets for the ball?

也可能是威靈頓公爵

It may have been the Duke of Wellington.

特倫查德先生是他的好朋友

Mr. Trenchard is a great favourite of his

舞會又是以公爵的名義舉辦

and the ball is being given in the Duke's honour.

對 一定是了 太太

Yes. That must be it, ma'am.

她告訴你了吧 他辦成了

She told you, then? He's done it.

謝謝 埃利斯 一會兒再來吧

Thank you, Ellis. If you could come back later.

多好的機會啊 公爵本人也會到場

What a chance it is. The Duke himself will be there.

而且 是兩個公爵

Two dukes, for that matter.

我的指揮官 還有女主人的丈夫

My commander and our hostess' husband.

還有幾位在位的王子

Reigning princes, too.

從科芬園的一個攤位起家的詹姆斯·特倫查德

James Trenchard, who started at a stall in Covent Garden,

要準備與公主共舞了

must get himself ready to dance with a princess.

你絕不能 你會讓我們兩個都丟盡臉

You will do no such thing. You would embarrass us both.

-等著瞧吧 -我說真的

- We'll see. - I mean it.

你慫恿索菲婭已經夠糟了

It's bad enough that you encourage Sophia.

安 我相信那男孩是真心的 我敢肯定

Anne, I believe the boy is sincere. I'm sure of it, in fact.

你才無法確定

You are nothing of the sort.

貝勒西斯子爵可能都以為自己是真心的

Lord Bellasis, himself, might even think he's sincere.

他自己做不了主 這絕不會有好結果

He is not his own master and nothing proper can come of it.

戰爭一觸即發 我們竟然

How strange that we should be discussing a ball

還在討論舞會 太荒唐了

when we're on the brink of war. How ridiculous.

我不同意 你這話 還有貝勒西斯子爵的事

I don't agree. With that, or about Lord Bellasis.

你聽好了

Just know this,

如果索菲婭因為這荒唐事受到傷害

if Sophia comes to any harm through this nonsense

我唯你是問

I will hold you personally responsible.

好吧

Very well.

還有 你脅迫他

And as for blackmailing him

向他姨媽索要邀請函

into begging his aunt for invitations,

-我感到好丟臉 -安 你不準破壞此事

- I feel so humiliated. - Anne, you won't spoil this.

-我絕不允許 -我不需要

- I won't allow you to. - I don't need to.

這事自然會失敗

It will spoil itself.

希望這不是個錯誤

I hope this isn't a mistake.

現在說這個太遲了

Too late for that sort of talk.

你笑什麼

What's so funny?

我們為了逃避社交界來到布魯塞爾

Only that we came to Brussels to escape Society

現在卻似乎要舉辦最盛大的舞會

and now we appear to be giving the ball of the season.

公爵堅持要辦

The Duke insisted.

他說我們必須證明無論拿破崙做什麼

He said we needed to show that nothing Boney could do,

都無法嚇到英國人

could rattle the British.

埃德蒙 你第一個到場 真好啊

Edmund! You're the very first. How nice.

我想早點來 給予您支持

I thought I'd come early to lend you support.

我必須說 姨媽

I must say, Aunt,

您把這些沉悶的房間布置得金碧輝煌

you've made these dreary rooms feel very splendid.

沒人會知道

No-one would know people

幾個月前 人們還在這裡選擇

were choosing which coach to buy in here,

該買哪輛馬車

only a few months ago.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點