看了就關注一下唄 | 喜歡就轉發一下唄
請戳上方藍字或掃描最下二維碼關注
手滑5分鐘
幸福好幾年
在國外上學或者再外企工作都是靠做presentation吃飯,這裡分享一下如何在語言上提升自己的presentation。做好一場英文的presentation不僅僅是技巧和經驗累積的表現,還是自己詞彙量和語彙量的反映。怎麼能有想法但是說不出來呢?以下的各種句式就是幫助大家可以把自己的理念和想法順利的表達出來。
在做presentation過程中,經常可以重複提示聽眾你的核心思想是非常必要的。可以參考以下句式:
As (Like) I said at the beginning...
正如我開始提到的...
As you remember, we are concerned with...
你可能還記得,我們關心的是...
This ties in with my original statement...
這個關聯到我的核心思想...
This relates directly to the question I put to you before...
這個直接聯繫到我剛才拋給你的問題...
This will help you to understand...
這個可以幫助你去理解...
在做presentation過程中,要保證聽眾可以一直跟隨你的陳述過程。可以參考以下句式:
Alright/Ok
好的
I'd like to turn to...
我現在要講...
I'd now like to move on to...
我現在想轉換到下一個...
Now I'd like to look at...
現在我想開始說下一點...
This leads me to my next point...
這個牽引出我的下一個觀點...
在做presentation過程中,當你在講解分析圖時。可以參考以下句式:
This graph shows you...
這張圖向你展示了...
Take a look at this...
看一下這個...
If you look at this, you will see...
如果你看到這個圖了,你會看到...
I'd like you to look at this diagram...
我想你看一下這個圖...
This chart illustrates the figures...
這個圖表達了...
This graph gives you a break down of...
這個圖表向你展示了...
同時要記得在展示圖表時要給聽眾一些吸收信息的時間,可以給一個短暫的暫停然後解釋為什麼要展示這些圖表。可以參考以下句式:
在做presentation的最後做總結時。可以參考以下句式:
That brings me to the end of my presentation. I've talked about...
這就要結束了。我剛剛講...
Well, that's about it for now. We've covered...
好,以上。我們剛討論過...
So, that was our marketing strategy. In brief, we...
好,這就是我們的策略。簡單來說...
To summarize, I...
總結一下,...
So I hope that you're a little clearer on how we can achieve...
那麼現在我希望大家都可以更清晰的理解我是如何完成的...
To return to the original question, we can achieve...
再回到我最初的話題...
So just to round the talk off, I want to go back to the beginning when I asked you...
這就差不多了,我想在回到開始的問題...
I hope that my presentation today will help you with what I said at the beginning...
我希望今天的演講可以幫助你理解我開頭的問題...
在做presentation的最後要組織聽眾提問。可以參考以下句式:
Thank you for listening, and now if there are any questions, I would be pleased to answer them.
感謝各位的聆聽,如果你有任何問題,我現在很開心可以回答。
That brings me to the end of my presentation. Thank you for your attention. I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have.
這就已經是匯報的結尾了。感謝您的注意,我現在願意為您解答任何問題。
Thank you. So you would like further clarification on my presentation?
感謝大家。你有需要我再表達更清楚的部分嗎?
當你回答了聽眾的問題,要如何確認提問者對答案是否滿意。可以參考以下句式:
Does this answer your question?
這樣回答有沒有回答您的問題?
Do you follow what I am saying?
您有明白我的意思嗎?
I hope this explains the situation for you.
我希望這樣能解釋清楚。
I hope this was what you wanted to hear/know.
我希望這樣回答是你想知道的。
當你不知道要如何回答聽眾的問題。可以參考以下句式:
That's an interesting question. I don't actually know at the moment, but I'll try to get back to you later with an answer.
這個問題好。我現在還真不太清楚如何回答您,但是我等下馬上會聯繫你。
I'm afraid I'm unable to answer that now. Perhaps I can get back to you later.
我可能現在答不上來。也許我等下考慮一下再回復您。
Good question. I really don't know! What do you think?
好問題。但是我不清楚。您怎麼看呢?
That's a very good question. However, I don't have any figures on that, so I can't give you an accurate answer.
這真是個好問題。但是我在這個問題上沒有頭緒,所以我現在不能準確回答。
Unfortunately, I'm not the best person to answer that.
很遺憾,我可能不是回答這個問題的最佳人選。
當你在做presentation過程中說錯一些話使聽眾迷糊了。可以參考以下句式:
Let me just say that in another way.
我再換一種說法。
Perhaps I can rephrase that.
或許我重說一下。
Put another way, this means...
另一種說法,這意思就是...
What I mean to say is...
我的意思是...
分享一些常用的句式和短語:
My presentation is in three parts.
我的演講主要有三部分。
My presentation is divided into three main sections.
我的演講分為三部分。
Firstly, secondly, thirdly, finally…
第一,第二...
I'm going to…
我要...
take a look at…
看一下...
talk about…
說一下...
examine…
說明了/表達了/驗證了/...
tell you something about the background…
說一下背景情況...
give you some facts and figures…
給你看一些事實和數據...
fill you in on the history of…
讓你了解一下歷史情況...
concentrate on…
集中在...
Please feel free to interrupt me if you have questions.
在過程中有問題的話儘管打斷我。
There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation.
在最後為大家預留了問答時間。
I'd be grateful if you could ask your questions after the presentation.
我很開心可以在最後來解答大家的問題。
最後附加一點點做presentation的小tips:
可以給每個聽眾準備一張紙的匯報主要內容。這樣確保大家不會因為自己的語言問題get lost。這招屢試不爽。
說話儘量抑揚頓挫來吸引聽眾的注意力。
要注意跟聽眾有眼神交流,如果一直低頭看演講稿的話,那聽眾也就低頭滑手機了。
說下一張幻燈片大家習慣用"slide"一詞。
Professional的幻燈片是簡單的樸素的,所以大家可以不用太追求美觀,其實是非常沒有必要的。
把經常忘記的詞彙和很難發音的單詞記在小紙片上面,在這個詞之前可以稍許停頓看一下紙片,然後說出來這個詞。
時間的把控要特別注意,不要拖沓和冗長。
適當幽默。因為在不是完全理解英文幽默的前提下,如果想偶爾幽默一兩句但是在不適當的時機會起到相反的效果。
放慢語速。大家在臺上緊張時不自覺的緊張說話語速就飛快。本來英文就還講不好,速度越快反而說的更不清楚。在臺上就儘量用最慢的語速來說,聽眾覺得就是正常的語速了。
自信。不管準備的如何,心態的自信是可以讓你的匯報更加順利。
Peace Out
★ ★ ★ 文章預告 ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ 精品文章 (點擊標題) ★ ★ ★
全網首發 | 200個建築學專業詞彙(中英對照版)
一點更新 | 200個城市規劃/城市設計專業詞彙(中英對照版)
200個景觀建築/風景園林專業英語詞彙(中英對照版)
紅磚房 | 排來排去還能排出這麼多花樣
玻璃房 | 你那麼純淨,那麼美
「網際網路+」時代下「旅遊規劃」 (+?) 的興起
「城市規劃」和「建築設計」與「人工智慧」的賽跑
資本主義餓狼捕食——「類」共享經濟
我們叨逼叨城市+食物+歪歪
This is a public realm for City and Food
Copyright © 2017 歪理博士. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER(免責聲明): THIS WECHAT OFFICIAL BLOG IS MADE AVAILABLE TO THE STUDENTS AND PRACTITIONERS IN DISCIPLINE OF URBAN PLANNING, URBAN DESIGN, ARCHITECTURE, AND LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE OR A PERSON WHO LIKES TO COOK AND IS PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE, FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AS WELL AS TO GIVE YOU GENERAL INFORMATION AND A GENERAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE DISCIPLINE AND LIFE, NOT TO PROVIDE SPECIFIC VALID AND RELIABLE ADVICE. THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS FROM THIS PERSONAL BLOG EXPRESSED HERE REPRESENT THE AUTHOR'S OWN AND NOT THOSE OF THE PEOPLE, INSTITUTE OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT THE AUTHOR MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELATED WITH UNLESS STATED EXPLICITLY. THE BLOG SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR COMPETENT VALID AND RELIABLE ADVICE FROM A PROFESSOR IN YOUR SCHOOL OR YOURSELF.