美劇《諜網(2015)》第三季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

"良心"密碼

義大利 蒙帕塞諾

他一上午都在跟我調情

他喜歡你

他誰都喜歡

真好看

印度手工製品

十分精美

是啊

Si.

親愛的

Amore.

回來了

Ciao.

Ciao.

你每晚都在門廊上等待路燈亮起

因為...

路燈讓我想起來時的路

告訴我 到家了

帕娃蒂

Parvati!

我的小甜心 伊莎貝拉

Gioia Mia! Isabella!

我今天買了一樣東西 你應該會喜歡

是什麼

這個手鍊來自印度 能驅惡闢邪

我們倆一人一個

因為我們是好朋友

[義大利語]

Migliori amiche per sempre.

永遠的好朋友

Best friends forever.

你為何工作那麼賣力 我們錢夠花

Why do you work so hard? We have enough money.

不是錢的事 我熱愛工作

It's not about the money. I like working.

那種儀式感

You know, the... the ritual.

對我來說 如同冥想放鬆

It's like meditation for me.

我每晚閉上眼睛

I close my eyes at night, and

眼前都是鵝卵石和翠綠的田野

all I see is cobblestones and green fields,

生活就是如此簡單

and it's just... simple.

與你在紐約的律師工作迥然不同

Far cry from your life as a lawyer back home in New York.

Right.

這裡才是我的家 安德裡亞

My home is here, Andrea.

有你在處便是家

With you.

貝拉

Bella!

該睡覺了 貝拉

Time for bed, Bella.

但帕娃蒂答應給我讀睡前故事

But Parvati promised she'd read to me.

走吧

Come on.

讀故事去咯

Fantastico.

瑞恩·布斯

Ryan Booth.

幸會 瑞恩·布斯

Nice to meet you, Ryan Booth.

我們該如何放手過去呢

So, how are we supposed to move forward?

我們之間的情感糾葛太深了

There's just so much between us...

太沉重了

so much weight.

你真想這麼做嗎

Do you really want to do this?

為我放棄一切

Give it all up for me?

不管你逃到哪裡

Wherever you run,

我都會一路相隨

that's where I want to be.

我今天說過我愛你了嗎

Have I told you I love you today?

沒有

No.

你該說

But you should.

一直說下去

Again and again and again.

關燈

Turn out the lights.

帶貝拉上樓

Take Bella upstairs.

-小帕 -拜託 照我說的做

- Parva... - Please. Do as I say.

帶伊莎貝拉去樓上的浴室躲起來

Take Isabella upstairs and go into the bathroom.

我沒懂

I-I don't... don't understand.

這槍是怎麼回事

What the hell is that?

你想活下去嗎

Do you want to live?

你希望你的女兒活下去嗎

Do you want your daughter to live?

那就照我說的做

So here's what's gonna happen.

你們倆躲進樓上的浴室

You're gonna go upstairs, get into the bathtub,

我沒叫你們 就別出來 懂嗎

and stay there until you hear from me. You got it?

快去

Ora!

你好 小帕

Hello, Parva.

還是該叫你艾麗克絲呢

Or should I just call you Alex?

有人想見你

Somebody wants to meet you.

那邊怎麼了

沒事

不必擔心

"不必擔心"

"Nothing to be worried about"?

去找你哥哥

Go to your brother's.

趁夜色趕緊上路

Drive straight through the night.

無論如何都別停車 好嗎

Don't stop for anyone or anything. Okay?

永遠的好朋友

Best friends forever.

永遠的好朋友

Best friends forever.

我得查出幕後黑手

I need to find who sent those men.

我知道你想問我要去哪兒 但我...

And I know you want to know where I'm going, but I just...

你以為我想問這個

That's what you think I'm asking?

不 帕娃蒂

No, Parvati.

我想問的是...

What I'm asking is...

你是誰

who are you?

瑞士 蘇黎世

謝謝

Thank you.

謝謝

Thank you.

護照

艾麗克絲

Alex.

諜網

第三季 第一集

我在這兒等了兩天了

I've been here for two days.

我收買了銀行的保安 你一來 他就通知我

I paid a guard at the bank to tell me if you showed up.

你怎麼知道我會來這兒

How did you know I'd be there?

他們找上你了吧

They found you, right?

他們是誰

Who are they?

兩天前綁走謝爾比的那幫人

The same people who took Shelby two days ago.

她還活著

She's alive.

我們短暫通過話 但...

They put her on the phone for just a second, but...

他們72小時後就會殺了她

they're gonna kill her in 72 hours

前提是我們倆不把他們要的東西交出去

if you and I don't give them what they need.

"良心"密碼

The Conscience Code?

他們怎麼得知這個密碼的存在

How do they even know about the code,

還知道在我們手中

let alone that we have it?

在我們手中嗎

Do we have it?

在你手中嗎

Do you have it?

因為密碼本該在安全箱中 記得嗎

'Cause it's supposed to be in that safety deposit box. Remember?

以防萬一 我放在了箱子裡

I put it there in case of an emergency.

但等我開箱時 密碼不見了

But when I went to go open it, it was gone.

-我銷毀了 -什麼

- I destroyed it. - You what?

我背下來後 就燒毀了密碼紙

I burned it. After I memorized it.

你背過了

You memorized it?

-當然 -謝天謝地

- Of course. - Thank God.

你得寫下來

You have to write it down.

此事需要聯調局參與

Where is the FBI on this?

我就代表聯調局

I'm the FBI,

我讓你寫下來

and I'm telling you to write it down.

我還以為你不會再回聯調局工作了

I thought you were never going back to the bureau.

艾麗克絲 我很願意下次再和你敘舊

Alex, I'd be more than happy to catch up with you some other time,

但現在 聽著

but right now... Listen.

如果聯調局的人捲入

If I involve anybody else in the bureau,

他們就會殺死謝爾比

they're gonna kill Shelby.

瑞恩 你願用生命守護密碼

Ryan, you would trade your life to keep that code a secret,

謝爾比也是

and so would Shelby.

對 艾麗克絲

Yeah but, Alex,

但幕後黑手有能力找到你

whoever it is, they were able to find you.

他們財力雄厚 手段滔天

Okay? They have money, and they have means.

你打算何時告訴我戒指的事

When were you gonna tell me about the ring?

什麼戒指

What ring?

見我之前 你特意摘掉的戒指

The one you clearly took off before seeing me.

我本想等時機成熟 再告訴你

I... I wanted to tell you when the time was right.

艾麗克絲 謝爾比是我妻子

Alex, Shelby's my wife.

我沒聽錯的話

I... I could swear

你剛才說 你...

you just said that you...

娶了我的好朋友

married my best friend.

你這三年消失得無影無蹤

It's been three years. You completely vanished.

我都不知道能不能再見到你

I had no idea if I'd ever even see you again.

那你就娶了謝爾比

So you married Shelby.

我娶了我愛的女人

I married the woman that I love.

恭喜你

Congratulations.

我不會把密碼給你 瑞恩

I'm not giving you that code, Ryan.

相關焦點