電影《禁閉島》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-11 可小果

禁閉島

波士頓港島 1954年

Pull yourself together, Teddy. Pull yourself together.

振作點 泰迪 打起精神來

It's just water.

只是水而已

It's a lot of water.

很多水

A lot of...

很多...

Come on.

堅持住

You okay, boss?

你沒事吧 頭兒

Yeah, I'm fine, I just...

沒事 我只是...

I just can't... can't stomach the water.

我有恐水症

You're my new partner. That's right.

你是我新搭檔嗎 沒錯

Not the best way to meet, with my head halfway down the toilet.

頭次見面就吐了 可不怎麼好

Doesn't exactly square with "teddy daniels, the man, the legend,"

與傳奇人物泰迪·丹尼爾斯的頭銜相比

I'll give you that. The legend?

確實不怎麼相稱 傳奇人物

What the hell you boys smoking over there in portland, anyway?

你們這些波特蘭的小子成天亂說什麼啊

Seattle. I came from the office in seattle.

西雅圖 我是從西雅圖分局來的

How long you been with the marshals?

當了多久警官了

Four years.

4年

So you know how small it is.

那你知道這官很小吧

Sure.

當然

What about you? You got a girl? Married?

你呢 有女友嗎 結婚沒

I was.

有過

She died.

她死了

Jesus. I don't... Don't worry about it.

天啊...我不是... 沒事的

There was a fire at the apartment building while I was at work.

我上班的時候 家裡的公寓著火了

Four people died.

死了四個人

It was the smoke that got her,

她是被嗆死的

not the fire. See, that's important.

不是被燒死的 這很關鍵

I'm sorry, boss.

很抱歉

Where are my goddamn cigarettes?

我的煙哪去了

Oh, here, have one of mine.

我有 抽我的吧

I could've sworn they were in my jacket before I got on.

上船的時候煙還在我外套裡面的

Government employees will rob you blind.

政府僱員的手腳不太乾淨

Thanks.

謝謝

They give you a briefing about the institution before you left?

你走之前 他們有給你介紹什麼情況嗎

All I know is it's a mental hospital.

我只知道那是間精神病院

For the criminally insane.

專門治療精神病犯人

Well, if it's just folks running around hearing voices

那幫人如果只是神神叨叨

And chasing after butterflies, they wouldn't need us.

追追蝴蝶之類的 估計也用不著我們了

Is that where we're headed? Yep.

就是那裡嗎 沒錯

The other side of the island is rock bluffs

島的另一邊全是懸崖峭壁

all the way down to the edge of the water.

直入大海

The dock, it's the only way on or off.

那個碼頭 是唯一能上下岸的地方

We'll be casting off as soon as you two are ashore.

你們倆一上岸 我們就要儘快重新起航

I'd appreciate it if you'd hurry up about it.

希望你們能快點

Why? Storm's coming.

為什麼 暴風雨要來了

Never seen a marshals badge before.

我還沒見過法警警徽呢

I'm deputy warden Mcpherson, gentlemen.

你們好 我是副獄長麥克菲爾森

Welcome to shutter island.

歡迎來到禁閉島

I'll be the one taking you up to Ashecliffe.

我帶你們去阿西島精神病院

Your boys seem a little on edge, Mr. Mcpherson.

你的手下有點緊張 麥克菲爾森先生

Right now, marshal, we all are.

警官 目前我們都緊張

"請銘記 我們也曾活過 愛過 笑過"

Electrified perimeter.

牆上都是電網

How can you tell?

你怎麼知道

I've seen something like it before.

我以前見過

All right. You gentlemen will be

好了 我們將儘可能

accorded all the help we can give,

給予你們幫助

But during your stay, you will obey protocol.

不過在這兒 你們得遵守規定

Is that understood?

明白了嗎

Absolutely.

當然

The red brick building on your right is ward A, the male ward.

你們右邊的紅磚房是A棟 男病房

Ward B, the female ward, is the one on your left.

左邊是B棟 女病房

Ward C is that building on the bluffs.

C棟在懸崖上

An old civil war fort.

那是軍事堡壘

The most dangerous patients are housed there.

最危險的病人都住那裡

Admittance to ward C is forbidden

要進C棟

without the written consent and physical presence

必須有我和科利醫生的書面證明

of both myself and Dr. Cawley.

而且需要我們親自陪同

Is that understood?

明白了嗎

You act like insanity is catching.

你好像已經開始不正常了

You are hereby required to surrender your firearms.

在此你們要交出武器

Mr. Mcpherson, we are duly appointed federal marshals.

麥克菲爾森先生 我們特派聯邦警官

We are required to carry our firearms with us at all times.

是必須隨身攜帶槍枝的

Executive order 319 of the federal code of penitentiaries

聯邦監獄法規第319條執行條例規定

states that when inside a penitentiary,

在監獄內

the officers of that institution have final authority.

監獄長官擁有最高行政權

Gentlemen, you will not get through this gate with your firearms.

先生們 要進去的話 必須交出武器

Okay. Now that the official stuff's done, come on, boys,

好了 官方程序就這些了 來吧

What do you say we go find Dr. Cawley?

我帶你們去見找科利醫生

When did she escape? This prisoner?

她什麼時候逃走的 那個囚犯

I'm afraid Dr. Cawley will have to fill

科利醫生 會跟你們

you in on the situation. Protocol.

說明情況的 這是規矩

Correctional officers at a mental institution,

一家精神病院裡都有獄警

that's a weird sight, if you don't mind me saying.

恕我直言 有點奇怪

It's the only facility of its kind in the u.S., even the world.

美國僅此一家 世界上也是

We take only the most dangerous, damaged patients,

我們只接受最危險的病人

ones no other hospital can manage.

其他醫院都無法處理

And it's all due to Dr. Cawley.

這都是科利醫生的功勞

He's created something really unique here.

他在這裡發明了一些獨特的東西

It's a hospital for people our society

這裡不僅僅是家醫院

normally considers beyond treatment.

人們在這裡得到了除了醫療外的關照

IDs, gentlemen.

請出示證件 先生們

Show your badges, gentlemen.

請出示警徽 先生們

Dr. Cawley's been consulted numerous times by scotland yard,

科利醫生經常受到倫敦警察廳 軍情五處

Ml5, the oss...

還有戰略情報局的邀請

Why?

為什麼

What do you mean?

什麼意思

What do intelligence agencies want

情報部門跟一個精神病醫生

to consult a psychiatrist about?

有什麼好談的

I guess you'll have to ask him.

這你得問他本人

Marshal Daniels. Doctor.

你好丹尼爾斯警官 你好醫生

Marshal Aule.

我是奧力警官

Thank you, deputy warden. That will be all.

謝謝你 副獄長 你可以出去了

Yes, sir. Pleasure, gentlemen.

好的 祝你們好運 先生們

He had a lot to say about you.

他說了不少你的事

Mcpherson's a good man. He believes in the work we do here.

麥克菲爾森是個好人 忠於職守

And what would that be, exactly?

確切地說 他的工作到底是什麼

A moral fusion between law and order and clinical care.

法律規範和醫療救助之間的道德融合物

Pardon me, Doc. A what between what and what?

抱歉...你說是什麼和什麼

Those paintings are quite accurate.

這些畫是真實的寫照

Used to be the kind of patients we deal with here

過去我們是這麼處理病人的

were shackled and left in their own filth.

銬起來 讓他們自省罪惡

They were beaten,

嚴刑拷打他們以至鮮血直流

as if whipping them bloody would drive the psychosis out.

然後讓他們慢慢失血而亡

We drove screws into their brains,

用螺絲鑽開他們的腦袋

we submerged them in icy water until they lost consciousness

把他們按入冰水 直至他們昏厥

or even drowned.

甚至淹死

And now? We treat them.

現在呢 治療他們

Try to heal, try to cure.

盡力治療 治癒他們

And if that fails, at least we provide them

要是行不通的話 我們至少會給他們

with a measure of comfort in their lives. Calm.

平靜的生活以示寬慰

These are all violent offenders, right?

這些人...都是暴力罪犯 不是嗎

I mean, they've hurt people.

他們傷害過別人

Murdered them in some cases.

甚至有些殺過人

In almost all cases, yes.

沒錯 幾乎都有命案在身

Then, personally, doctor, I'd have to say,

有些個人想法 我得說

screw their sense of calm.

讓他們的平靜生活見鬼去吧

It's my job to treat my patients, not their victims.

我負責治療他們

I'm not here to judge.

我不是他們的受害者 也不是審判官

So this female prisoner... Patient.

那這個女囚犯... 病人

Excuse me. Patient,

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點