一,美女誇人都這麼迷人。
Beautiful women boast that people are so charming
二,在仙女面前不敢當。
You don't deserve it in front of fairies.
三,美女誇我我好開心。
Beauty praises me, I am so happy.
四,美女請停止你的讚美。
Beauty, please stop your praise.
五,低調低調。
Low key, low key.
六,美女評論我了。
Beauty commented on me
七,嘿嘿都是假照。
Hey, hey, they're all fake photos.
八,害羞害羞。
Shy, shy.
九,你真有眼光哈哈哈。
You have a good eye, hahaha.
十,是嗎 那你要不要考慮考慮嫁給我。
Really? Would you like to consider marrying me?
十一,我這算什麼 不像你不僅人帥嘴甜 眼光還好。
I'm nothing like you. I'm not only handsome, but also sweet-mouthed.
十二,謝謝誇獎 你也不賴。
Thank you. you're not bad either.
十三,那是你的眼光 越來越寬容了。
That's because your vision is getting more and more tolerant.
十四,彼此彼此,一句顏值高,就概括了我們全部的優點。
Each other, a word of high value sums up all our advantages.
十五,你也是呀 你不僅長得好看,而且還喜歡說大實話。
So are you. You are not only good-looking, but also like to tell the truth.
十六,我就喜歡你這種獨特的品味。
I like your unique taste.
十七,我要是有你這顏值我都橫著走路
If I had your face value, I would walk sideways
十八,是沒用啊,我又不是靠臉吃飯。
It's useless. I don't eat by my face
十九,你再不回去迪士尼就沒有公主了。
If you don't go back to Disney, there will be no princess