接電話時問「Who are you ?」
就好像扯著嗓子吼道:
「你他丫誰呀?」
聽了想摔電話有木有?
禮貌的英語表達是
May I ask who’s speaking?
我能問一下是誰在說話嗎?
此外,如果你在公司接到電話時
一般需要先報上公司名稱
然後再加上你自己的名字
最後如果你不確定是不是找你
就可以問
「May I help you?」 有什麼能幫您的嗎?
例:
Hello, XXX.Xiao James speaking. May I help you?
你好,這裡是XXX公司。我是James。有什麼能幫您的嗎?
如果是自己"打錯了"可以說:
①Sorry, wrong number.
( Sorry, I've got the wrong number.)
對不起,我打錯了。
②I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.
對不起,我好像打錯了。
如果是對方"打錯了"可以說:
I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
你可能打錯電話了。
例:
A:May I speak to James, please?
可以讓James接電話嗎?
B:I'm sorry.There's no James here. You should check the number again.
很遺憾,這裡沒有James。你應該再核對一下電話號碼。
A:Oh , I'm sorry I've got the wrong number.
哦,對不起我打錯了。
hang up(掛掉電話)
例:
Let me speak to James before you hang up.
在你掛電話之前讓我和 James說幾句話。
如果是不想接的電話,直接切掉用:
screen /skriːn/ 篩選來電
很多人都是在上課、開會、約會時
接到來電都會選擇直接切掉
例:
I can't get ahold of her, she must be screening my calls.
我聯繫不上她,她肯定總掛我電話。
1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.
對不起,我聽不懂你說的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand.
抱歉,我聽不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said.
對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。
4. I can’t hear you very well.
我聽不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you.
我幾乎聽不到你說的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you.
我聽不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection.
通訊信號不太好。
8. I can’t catch what you are saying.
我聽不太清楚你說的話。
1. Pardon?
請再說一遍好嗎?
2. Excuse me?
請再說一遍?
上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果後面沒有接說明,並且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。3. I beg you pardon?
能請你再說一遍嗎?
4. Could you repeat that, please?
能請你再說一遍嗎?
5. Would you say that again?
你能再說一遍嗎?
1. Would you speak more slowly?
你能再說慢一點嗎?
2. Could you speak up a little?
你能再大聲一點嗎?
3. Would you speak more clearly?
你能再說清楚一點嗎?
4. Would you explain more for me?
可以為我解釋一遍嗎?
5. Please speak a little louder.
請講大聲一點。
6. Would you slow down, please?
請說慢一點好嗎?
1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到他。
1. It’s nothing important.
沒什麼重要事。
2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye.
沒什麼要緊事,謝謝您,再見。
3. I』ll call her again.
我會再打給她。
4. I』ll call back later.
我稍後會再打來。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back.
請陳小姐給我回電話。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible?
能不能請她儘快打電話給卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please.
麻煩她在七點後打電話到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message?
我可以留言嗎?
9. Please have her return my call.
請她回電話給我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back?
可以請他給我回電話嗎?
11. Please tell her Carol called.
請告訴她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you.
我稍後再打電話來。謝謝你。