酒店前廳會遇到客人的各種問詢,今天學習前臺散客接待、辦理入住相關的英語場景對話。
場景一 Conversation 01
A:代表前臺員工 B:代表客人
A: Good evening,May I help you? 晚上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?
B: Evening,Do you have any vacancies? 晚上好,還有房間嗎?
A: Yes,we have a nice room on the sixth floor.有的,我們在6樓還有一間件很不錯的房間。
B: How much is it? 多少錢呢?
A:Three hundred yuan per night. 300元一晚。
B: Does it include breakfast? 包含早餐嗎?
A: Yes, two breakfast included. 有的,帶2份早餐。
B: Fine,I'll take it 可以,我要了。
A: May I have your passport for registration,please. 請給我您的護照登記入住。(登記過程對話請參考上一篇)
B:Could you send a bellboy to pick up my luggage? 你能叫人來幫我拿行李艾瑪?
A: Sure, He'll be there right away.當然了,行李員馬上到。
B:Could you keep my valuables? 你們可以代為保管貴重物品嗎?
A: We'd like to. You may call the attendant if you need any help.Hope you enjoy your stay.我們非常樂意效勞,如果您有什麼需要可以隨時叫服務員。
B: Thank you.謝謝。
場景二 Conversation 02
A:代表前臺員工 B:代表客人
A:Good afternoon,What can I do for you? 下午好,我能為您做些什麼?
B: I want a room here. 我想開間房。
A: What kind of room do you like? 您想要什麼樣的房間?
B: A double room. 一個雙人房。
A: Any requirements about the room? 您對房間有什麼要求嗎?
B: A quiet,non-smoking room.安靜的非吸菸房。
A: I see, the rate is five hundred per night.明白,房價是500元一晚。
B: OK,Here is my passport. 好的,這是我的護照。(登記過程對話請參考上一篇)
A: The bellboy will show you to the room. There is a phone in your room,if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.Good night.行李員送您到房間,您房間有一個電話,您在房間有任何問題,請隨時聯繫我們,晚安。
B: Thank you.謝謝。