電影《濃情巧克力》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-13 可小果

濃情巧克力

Once upon a time

很久很久以前

there was a quiet little village in the French countryside

法國鄉間有個寧靜的小村莊

whose people believed in tranquilite

那兒的人們認為平靜是福

tranquillity

不變的平靜

If you lived in this village

如果你那兒待過

you understood what was expected of you

你就會知道人們對你的期許

You knew your place in the scheme of things

會明白你的角色和位置

And if you happened to forget

若你一時忘了

someone would help remind you

會有人從旁提醒

The season of Lent is upon us

四旬齋期已至

This is of course a time of abstinence

這是一段節禁慾望的日子

Hopefully also a time of reflection

也會是一段自我反思的時間

Above all let this be for us a time...

而最重要的是 讓我們能借著這段時光...

a time of sincere penitence

借著這段時光誠心地懺悔

It is a time to stand up and be counted

在這段時間裡應當有所作為

In this village

在小村莊裡

if you saw something you weren't supposed to see

你若看到什麼不該看到的東西

you learned to look the other way

會懂得轉向別處

This is a time for Christ

在這基督降臨的時間裡

When you reflect he knows what you reflect on

你的懺悔可以直達他那裡

If by chance your hopes had been disappointed

若你的願望落空了

you learned never to ask for more

你就會懂得凡事不能強求

He knows for what you must be forgiven

他會明了你所懺悔的罪孽應被寬恕

So in this Year of Our Lord 1959, things...

在西元一九五九這一年

So through good times and bad, famine and feast

經歷過歡樂與不幸 饑饉與豐饒

the villagers held fast to their traditions

村民始終遵循著固有的傳統

Until...

直到有一天

one winter day

冬日的一天

a sly wind blew in from the north

一陣詭黠的北風颳過

Where will we find truth

真理何處

where do we start looking

我們要從哪裡開始追尋

Where will we find truth, we will find it...

不論我們能夠從哪找到 我們將會發現...

Who the hell are you

你們是誰啊

We're here about the patisserie

我們是為這蛋糕店來的

We'd like to rent it

我們想租下蛋糕店

and the apartment above

連帶樓上的公寓

Where are you from

你們從哪裡來

Well, we lived in Andalucia for a while

我們在安達盧西亞(西班牙南部)住過一陣子

Let me see. Before that, Vienna

我想想…在那之前是在維也納

and before that...

在那之前...

Athens... Pavia

雅典... 是帕維亞(義大利北部)

Pantoufle hated it there

龐杜福討厭那兒

Pantoufle is her kangaroo

龐杜福是她的袋鼠

But he can't hop

可是它不能跳

Bad leg. War injury

它腿腳不方便 在戰爭中受傷了

I'll expect you to keep it in good condition

你們最好保持這房子完好如初

What a nice town this is

這小鎮好美

Don't you think so Mama?

你說對嗎 媽媽

It's a lovely town

是個可愛的地方

Mama, Pantoufle wants to know

媽媽 龐杜福想知道

how long we can stay

我們能在這裡待多久

Tell Pantoufle not to worry

告訴龐杜福別擔心

Time for bed

該睡覺了

What story tonight

今天想聽什麼故事

Pantoufle wants to hear about

龐杜福想聽

grandmere and grandpere

外公和外婆的故事

Not tonight, Anouska

今晚不行 安露克

You always say that

你每次都這麼說

Tell about grandmere and grandpere

說外公和外婆的故事嘛

Not tonight

今晚不行

How about the princess and the pirates?

那說公主與海盜的故事好嗎

OK

好吧

Prepare to fire!

準備發射

All hands on deck!

全員上甲板

Ready! Aim! Fire!

準備 瞄準 發射

Forgive the intrusion

打擾一下 女士

It's a pleasure

歡迎

Sorry monsieur. Pirate attack

抱歉 先生 海盜在進攻

Of course. What is your name?

沒關係 你叫什麼名字

Anouk. What's yours?

安露克 你呢

I am the Comte de Reynaud, at your service

我是雷諾伯爵 竭誠為您服務

A real one? Like the Comte de Monte Cristo?

一個真的伯爵 像基督山伯爵一樣

Ah ah! He was not a real one

啊 他可不算是一個真的伯爵

To what do we owe the honor of your visit?

請問您光臨有什麼事嗎

Well, as mayor of Lansquenet

作為蘭斯昆尼特鎮的鎮長

I want to welcome you to the community

我非常歡迎二位遷入

and to invite you to worship with us at mass on Sunday

並邀請二位和我們一起參加周日的彌撒

That's very kind of you but actually we don't attend

謝謝你 不過我們不做彌撒

We're glad to be so nearthe church, though

不過我們很高興能離教堂這麼近

We'll enjoy singing with the bells

我們會隨著鐘聲唱歌

The bells are not intended as an entertainment, Madame

夫人 這鐘聲可不是為了娛樂用的

They are a solemn call to worship for...

它是神聖莊嚴的象徵

Mademoiselle

小姐

I beg your pardon?

什麼

Mademoiselle. I've never been married

請稱我小姐 我沒結過婚

but feel free to call me Vianne

不過如果願意你可以叫我薇安

I hope you'll stop by when I open for business next week

小店下周開張 希望你屆時賞光

Yes, opening a patisserie during the holy Lenten fast

在四旬齋期間開一家蛋糕店

I could imagine better timing

這時機還真是恰當

Oh, but it's not going to be a patisserie

但我開的不是蛋糕店

Then what do you intend to...

那會是什麼

It's a surprise

是個驚喜

It was sweet of you to drop by

謝謝你專程過來

The comte de Reynaud was a student of history

雷諾伯爵是學歷史的

and therefore a patient man

因此他很有耐心

He trusted the wisdom of generations past

他相信先人的智慧

Like his ancestors

像他的祖先一樣

he watched over the little village

他管理著這個地方

and led by his own example

以自己的規範引導著這個村莊

hard work, modesty, self discipline

勤奮 謙虛 嚴格自律

I have completed the 18th Century

十八世紀這部分完成了

Madame Clairmont

克萊蒙特夫人

Your letter to the editor, Monsieur le Comte

你給編輯的信 伯爵先生

This paragraph about family and tradition, it's...

關於家庭與傳統的那一段

it's beautiful

寫得太好了

Well, thank you

謝謝你

I value your opinion

謝謝你的讚美

May I ask...

能否問一下...

Have you been in contact with your mother recently?

你最近有跟你母親聯絡嗎

Why?

怎麼了

She seems to have rented out the patisserie

她好像把蛋糕店租出去了

I haven't talked to my mother in quite a while

我有一陣子沒跟家母交談了

I'm sorry. I did not mean to pry

很抱歉 我無意探人隱私

Don't be silly. I have no secrets from you

快別這麼說 您我之間沒有秘密

How is the comtesse enjoying Venice?

伯爵夫人在威尼斯玩的愉快嗎

The comtesse...Oh she's fine, thank you

公爵夫人...她很好 謝謝你

Ye...yes she's been enjoying it very much

她玩兒得非常開心

Venice

威尼斯

I heard she was some kind of radical

聽說她是個激進分子

I heard she's an atheist

聽說她是無神論者

What's that?

那是什麼

Don't know

不知道

You should be more careful!

你應該小心一點

So sorry, Madame I'm sorry

夫人 真對不起

Are you all right?

你沒事吧

I'm fine, I'm fine

沒事 沒事

I'm sorry. Do you want to come in and sit down?

真是抱歉 要不要進來坐一下

Please don't trouble yourself. I'm fine

不麻煩你了 我很好

No, it's no trouble. I'm Vianne Rocher

一點也不麻煩 我是薇安·羅徹

Caroline Clairmont

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點