I will not have enough time to catch my connecting flight.
have enough time to do..
有足夠時間做..
I don't have enough time to do exercise.
我沒有足夠的時間做運動。
catch
趕上
Hurry up,or we won't catch the train.
快點,否則我們就不能趕上火車了。
connecting flight
轉機
A:Ma'am.I'm afraid I will not have enough time to catch my connecting flight!
女士,我恐怕我要趕不上我要轉乘的航班了。
B:Don't worry.If your flight is late arriving and you end up missing your connecting flight,we will put you on the next available flight.
不要著急,先生。如果您的航班晚點到達並且您最後錯過了您要轉乘的航班,我們會為您安排乘坐下一趟可乘的航班。
A:Thank you.Transferring can be so stressful at times.
謝謝。轉機有時候真讓人感覺很緊張。
B:Yes.But we always hope we can get you to your destination on time.
是的。但是我們一直都希望我們可以讓你們準點到達目的地。
A:I really appreciate your efforts.
真的很感謝你們的努力。
B:No problem,sir.And I think you will have no problems transferring.I see you have at least one hour to make it to your connecting flight.
不用客氣,先生。我覺得您會轉機順利的。我看到您至少有一個小時的時間轉機。
A:Thanks so much for your reassurance.
十分感謝您的安慰。
B:It's my pleasure,sir.Have a nice day.
這是我的榮幸,先生。祝您愉快!
I really appreciate your efforts.
真的很感謝你們的努力。
Thanks so much for your reassurance.
十分感謝您的安慰。
Transferring can be so stressful at times.
轉機有時候真讓人緊張。
What time/When is our connecting flight?
我們轉機的班次是幾點?
How long will we stop here?
我們要在這裡停留多久?
Am I going to make it?
我能趕得上嗎?
When is our next available flight?
下一趟可乘坐的航班是什麼時候?
What is the gate number?
在幾號登機口登機?
reassurance
名詞 /ˌri:əˈʃʊrəns/
安慰;慰藉;保證
reassure
動詞 /ˌri:əˈʃʊə(r)/
使安心;使消除疑慮
She just reassured me that everything was fine.
她剛剛讓我放心,說一切都好。
去國外旅遊時,如果選擇中途轉機到達目的地,這可能會比直飛便宜不少,可以省下一筆不小的旅行費用。轉機要留足時間,並且最好提前在網上查找中途轉機的機場區域圖,對機場的情況加以熟悉。
一般來說,轉機還是很方便的,行李的問題也無需擔心,會由機場負責轉運到最終目的地。到達轉機機場後,跟著Transfer或者Transit標誌的指示路線圖走。一般還會經過一次安檢,然後到候機廳等候,找到航班對應的登機口,準備好登機牌,護照和籤證。很多大機場都會有說中文的工作人員,需要的話也可以向他們尋求幫助。轉機需要注意以下兩點:
(一)隨身攜帶一點食品。一次國際航班一般會提供一次正餐和一次點心。某些歐美短途航班根本不提供食品,而在轉機的時候,我們一般需要在機場停留一段時間,以等待下一個航班。這樣一來,等待的時間可長可短,為了避免等待的時間過長而變得飢腸轆轆,提前準備一點食物還是很明智的。
(二)對轉機存在的風險要有所準備。如果第一個航班延誤了,就有可能使自己不能按時趕上第二個航班。所以最好在出發前,把自己要用的諸如牙刷之類的必需品帶在身上,萬一需要住在機場,也會方便些。歐美很多旅館是不提供拖鞋和牙刷的。當然,最好準備一張國際電話卡,可以把自己的新行程通知接機的親友。
You will fail many times but if you allow that to stop you from trying,you will miss out on the amazing feeling of success once you reach new heights with your accomplishments.Failure is a stepping stone to success.
你會失敗多次,但是如果你讓失敗打倒你,不再努力,你就會錯過那種當你達到成就新高度時難以言喻的成就感。失敗是成功的墊腳石。
▶主播:Emily
喜馬拉雅外語頻道籤約主播
全網粉絲60W+
每天帶你學習地道口語表達和美式發音技巧
往期回顧
【和Emily一起練口語】Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?
【和Emily一起練口語】I need to book a flight ticket.
【和Emily一起練口語】I would like to apply for a visa to America.
【和Emily一起練口語】I find it very difficult to...
【和Emily一起練口語】Speaking of....