How does it feel to have a dog who thinks he's smart?
養一隻戲多的逗比汪是什麼感受?
Of course, laughing every day is like a fool
每天都是哈哈哈哈哈哈啊!
Take the shameless puppy to day care, the puppy is happy to the extreme.
「不知道含蓄倆字怎麼寫的狗子,帶它去日託所,它簡直爽翻了。」
"Just look at his smile."
「看它這笑就夠了…」
"Dogs with social phobia don't want to stay in unfamiliar places."
「有社交恐懼症的汪,不熟的地方不願意一隻汪待著」
"Life is finally about to start tormenting a cute puppy like me."
「生活終於對我這隻小狗子開刀了。」
"Buy a camera and install it at home to see what the dog was doing when I went to work."
「買了攝像頭裝家裡,看狗子在我上班的時候都在幹啥。」
"When you breathe in when you lick your nose, the consequence is that your tongue is sucked into your nostrils. Do you see those two points? Ha ha ha.
「舔鼻子的時候吸氣,後果就是舌頭被吸進鼻孔,看到那兩點了嗎?哈哈哈」
Even if life throws a basin of cold water on you, keep smiling.
「就算被生活潑了一盆冷水,也要保持微笑~」
"Hey, just played outside for three hours, don't make me feel like I'm not taking you out to play!"
「喂,剛在外面玩了仨小時,不要搞得我好像不帶你出去玩似的好嗎!」
"Make a new friend, hey hey, quietly happy"
「交了個新朋友,嘿嘿,偷著樂」
"At night, my wife sent me this picture."
「上晚班,老婆發了這張照片給我」
"My dog likes to sit like this and ask my dad to feed him with a fork."
「我家汪喜歡這樣坐著,然後讓我爸用叉子給它餵飯」
where is my food???
「飯呢?」
the scene of go home every day
「每天進家門的畫風」
「朋友家的汪有分離焦慮,有人就建議他搞個假人,這樣他離開的時候,狗子不至於太焦慮…」
"Real Long Hair Children"
「真·毛小孩」
"Let me do my homework!"
「讓我怎麼做作業嘛!」
"Daily bedtime routine: sucking feet"
「每日睡覺前慣例:吮腳腳」
"The dog is crazy about going to the cosmetics store. Every time he goes out, he pulls us to go shopping. If we don't follow him, he protests on the ground."
「狗子迷上逛藥妝店了,每次出去都拉我們去逛,如果我們不從,它就賴地上抗議」
"I think so I am."
「我思故我在」
「老公專門請假,因為狗子今天咳嗽了。我們帶它去看了獸醫,花了85美元,然後醫生告訴我們:它這咳嗽是裝的!」
"Didn't 123 make faces together?"
「不是說123一起扮鬼臉嗎?」
"Sorry, I'm a little excited."
「不好意思,稍微有點激動了」
"Why do you press the shutter before the tongue is rolled up?"
「人家舌頭還沒卷好,你怎麼就按快門啊」
"This morning, my dog seems to be thinking about the meaning of dog's existence."
「今天早上,我家狗子貌似在思考狗生存在的意義」
"Bark.exe stops running"
「汪.exe 停止運行」
"Luna just came to my house a few weeks ago and it feels so decadent."
「luna前幾周剛來我家,感覺它好頹廢」
"His sleeping position..."
「它睡覺的姿勢…」
"My dog has a special hobby. He has a set of pacifiers at home. He will find out and suck by himself."
「我家狗子的特殊癖好,它在家有一套奶嘴,它會自己去找出來吸」
"Demonstrate how to sit on the sofa"
「示範正確的坐沙發姿勢」
"He thought it was a ballet player."
「它以為它是練芭蕾的」
Dogs with obsessive-compulsive disorder
「強迫症狗子」
"Feel the disdain in its eyes"
「感受它眼神中的不屑」
"Babies who can't sleep without toys"
「不抱著玩具睡不著的寶寶」
"The posture it must choose to lie down..."
"這貨躺下必選的姿勢..."
"On the left is what I wake up to see every morning,On the right is when it finds me awake.
「左邊是我每天早上醒來看到的,右邊是它發現我醒了的時候」
That's lovely
萌哭了!
轉載自英國那些事