美劇《聯邦調查局:通緝要犯》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照劇本

2020-11-19 可小果

可以開始了 布洛克醫生

We're ready for you, Dr. Brock.

朗恩先生 你哪裡不舒服

Mr. Lang, what's your story?

我的... 我的右腳踝疼

Um, my, um, my right ankle hurts.

萊絲莉·瓦瑞克 你哪裡不舒服

Leslie Varick, what's your story?

您不記得我了嗎 醫生

Don't you remember me, Doctor?

我來這有很長時間了

I've been coming here a long time.

真抱歉 今天太忙了

I'm sorry. Crazy day.

-哪裡疼 -膝蓋

- Where does it hurt? - My knee.

這裡

Ugh. Here.

謝謝您 醫生 我就知道您一看就明白了

Thank you, Doctor. I knew you'd understand.

您是最出色的

You're just the best.

餵 你在幹什麼

Hey! The hell are you doing?

賈斯汀 救救我

Justin, help me.

什麼聲音 餵

What was that? Hello?

Hello?

你還在嗎

Are you still there?

女士 你還在嗎

Ma'am, are you still there?

賈斯汀是你丈夫嗎

Is Justin your husband?

保持清醒 已經派人過去了

Stay with me. A unit is on the way.

聯邦調查局

通緝要犯部

第一季 第一集

風還可以

Wind's about right.

現在把皮帶扣取下來

Okay, now take off the jess.

-我能先愛撫它一下嗎 -當然

- Can I pet him first? - Of course.

再見了 沃力

Good-bye, Wally.

推它一下

Give him a nudge.

來吧

Go on.

它飛得很有力

He's flying strong.

完好如初

Just like new.

如果它想回來呢

What if he wants to come back?

他不會的

He won't.

外面的世界才是它嚮往的

Up there's where he wants to be.

所以我們才照顧它恢復健康

That's why we nursed him back to health,

這樣它就能做它最擅長的事了

so he could do what he does best.

沒關係的 爸爸 去工作吧

It's okay, Dad. Go to work.

老大發話了 去吧

You heard the boss. Go on.

拉克魯瓦探員

Agent LaCroix.

各就各位 預備 跑

Ready, set, go.

我就過來

I'm on my way.

你作弊

Cheater!

聯邦調查局通緝令

賈斯汀·布洛克

犯罪調查處

The criminal investigative division

今天早上把布洛克醫生放到了通緝要犯名單上

put Dr. Brock on the Most Wanted list this morning.

標題是 身負兩起命案的在逃犯

The headlines are: two homicides and a fugitive

具備逃脫法律制裁的資源和手段

with the resources and means to flee the jurisdiction.

再加上可以讓他

Not to mention the medical skills

在國外立足的醫療技術

to set himself up in a foreign country.

畏罪潛逃的逮捕令

And the unlawful flight warrant

應該隨時會發到這裡

should be here any minute.

根據我們通緝要犯名單的

In terms of the number of fugitives

排名規則

that have made our Most Wanted list,

我沒去查布洛克排在多少的位置...

I did not check where Brock stands--

他排在第524位

He's number 524 on the hit parade.

可誰在意這個呢

But who's counting?

我期待著本小組

Well, I look forward to this task force

能把他放到這個名單上

putting him on this list.

布洛克在廚房發現他的妻子

Brock found his wife in the kitchen,

被闖入者打了兩槍

shot twice by the intruder.

隨後他用闖入者的槍結果了她的性命

He then finished her off with the intruder's gun.

但注意聽

But get this:

布洛克太太掙扎著用手機報了警

Mrs. Brock managed to call 911 on her cell.

在布洛克槍殺她之前 接線員聽到她認出了他

The operator heard her identify Brock before he shot her.

布洛克夠背的

Bummer for Brock.

紐伯格警察15分鐘後趕到時

When the Newburgh cops turned up 15 minutes later,

布洛克已經跑了 還清空了家裡的保險箱

Brock was gone and the family safe was cleaned out.

跟我說說闖入者的情況

Tell me about the intruder.

死者格倫·艾利克斯

The late Glenn Ericks,

有盜竊和非法持有武器的前科

priors for burglary and weapons possession.

與當地的摩託黨有瓜葛

Associated with a local biker gang.

布洛克的家人呢

And Brock's family?

繼女

Step-daughter.

這是他的第二段婚姻

This was a second marriage for him.

12年前和他的第一任妻子離婚

Divorced his first wife 12 years ago.

畏罪潛逃逮捕令怎麼樣了

Where are we on the U-FAP warrant?

剛來 我們可以行動了

Just got in. We're good to go.

我們要找女朋友 男朋友等

We're looking for girlfriends, boyfriends,

任何與布洛克有私人或者工作往來的人

anyone with a personal or business hook with Brock.

哈娜 深度調查他的背景 社交媒體

Hana, deep dive on background, social media,

不忠丈夫們常去的網站等等 克羅斯比

sites for naughty husbands. Crosby!

如果你能把蛋白棒放下一會兒...

If you could put that protein bar down long enough--

我還在長身體呢

Hey, I'm a growing boy.

你是說你的屁股還在長嗎

Did you say you have a growing butt?

去查查布洛克的通話記錄 簡訊和郵件

Check Brock's phone records, texts, emails.

柯林頓 醫療事故官司 財務狀況 副業

Clinton, malpractice suits, financials, side businesses.

我要知道布洛克都做了些什麼

I wanna know what Brock's done,

我還要知道他是和誰一起做的

and I wanna know who he's done it with.

巴恩斯和我先去找他的繼女

Barnes and I will start with the step-daughter.

千萬別小看這個逃犯

Now, don't underestimate this fugitive.

他可能看著就是個頭腦一熱的足部醫生

He might look like a foot doctor who's in over his head,

可他撂倒了一個坐過牢的人

but he got the drop on an ex-felon,

並非常冷血地槍殺了他的妻子

and he executed his wife in cold blood.

能力加邪惡

Skill and depravity.

我們得把他當做什麼事都幹得出來的人

We have to consider him capable of anything.

我沒法理解

I don't get it.

我以為媽媽和賈斯汀挺幸福的呢

I--I thought Mom and Justin were happy together.

-他們結婚6年了 -對

- They were married six years? - Yes.

-我就是看不出來 -看出來什麼

- I just didn't see it. - You didn't see what?

沒看出來他們的關係糟到什麼地步他才會這麼幹

How bad things must've been for him to do this.

我以為她很幸福呢

I just assumed she was happy.

她跟賈斯汀結婚前 我們曾經無話不談

We used to talk all the time until she married Justin.

他們名下有度假屋嗎

Did they have a vacation home anywhere?

沒有 怎麼 你覺得他逃到國外了嗎

No. Why, you think he left the country?

我們會抓到他的

We'll catch him.

你認識他什麼朋友嗎

Do you know any of his friends?

他可能沒什麼朋友

I don't know if he had any.

他說沒空擁有什麼社交生活

He said he was too busy to have a social life.

你覺得他人怎麼樣

What did you think of him?

我覺得他挺沒勁的 但他很寵我媽

I thought he was boring, but he spoiled my mom.

他不僅給她買房 還支持她的事業

He bought her this house. He supported her causes.

-退伍軍人慈善事業嗎 -對

- Veterans' causes? - Yes.

他自己就是個退伍軍人

He was a veteran himself.

所以我媽才看上他的

That's why Mom got interested in him.

而且他還是個醫生 她覺得好幸運

Plus, he was a doctor too. She felt so lucky.

他們是在退伍軍人福利中心認識的嗎

Is that where they met, at a veterans benefit?

不 他們是相親認識的

No, on a blind date.

是媽媽引他進入了慈善事業

Mom was the one who got him involved in the charities.

她是那麼樂於助人

She was so giving.

這根本沒有道理

It doesn't make sense.

抱歉 失陪

I'm sorry.

布洛克和他妻子到底發生了什麼事

Whatever was doing between Brock and his wife,

只有他們自己知道

they kept it to themselves.

還挺像個當兵的傢伙

Like a man in uniform.

我覺得布洛克也這麼想

I think Brock would agree.

他的法律和財政記錄完全沒有問題

His legal and financial records are as clean as whistle.

醫學會也沒有投訴過他

No complaints with the medical board.

他的通話記錄也一無所獲

And nothing popped in his phone records.

簡訊 郵件都無聊得能讓我外婆睡著

Texts, emails, they'd put my grandma to sleep.

他的社交媒體能讓我睡著

His social media put me to sleep.

我從沒看到過這麼多鮮蝦雞尾酒的照片

I've never seen so many pictures of shrimp cocktails.

總之

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點