I'll Be There For You
I'll Be There For YouMonica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!
這沒什麼好說的!他不過是我的同事!
Joey: Come on, you're going outwith the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!
少來了,你們都在約會了!這個男人一定有什麼問題!
Chandler: So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
他是駝背? 戴著假髮的駝背?
Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk?
等等,他吃粉筆嗎?
Phoebe: Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go throughwhat I went through with Carl- oh!
我只是不想你重蹈我和卡爾的覆轍
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.
拜託各位,放鬆點。這甚至不算是約會,只不過是兩個人出去吃個飯,而且不會上床
Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
聽起來好像是和我的約會.
Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of thecafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
於是我回到了高中學校,我站在自助餐廳中間,然後發現自己全身赤裸.
All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
噢, 做過那樣的夢.
Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there.
然後我低頭一看,看見那裡有一部大哥大……在那兒。
Joey: Instead of...?
而不是……?
Chandler: That's right.
沒錯.
Joey: Never had that dream.
這種夢到從未做過.
Phoebe: No.
沒有.
Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
突然, 那電話響起來了.
Chandler: And it turns outit's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me!
結果是我媽打來的,這非常非常奇怪,因為她不曾打過電話給我!
Ross: Hi.
嗨.
Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
這傢伙一張嘴打招呼, 我就想自殺.
Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?
你還好吧, 親愛的?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbedmy small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
我感覺有人把手伸入我的喉嚨, 抓住我的小腸, 從我嘴裡扯出來然後纏在我脖子上...
Chandler: Cookie?
餅乾?
Monica: Carol movedher stuff out today.
卡羅爾今天把她的東西搬走了.
Joey: Ohh.
哦.
Monica: Let me get you some coffee.
我幫你泡杯咖啡.
Ross: Thanks.
謝了.
Phoebe: Ooh! Oh!
哦.
Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leavemy aura alone, okay?
不, 不要 別再淨化我的靈氣了。求你了 別碰我的靈氣,好嗎?
Phoebe: Fine! Be murky!
好吧,保持晦氣!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
我會沒事的,好吧? 真的,各位, 我希望她能幸福.
Monica: No you don't.
不,你不會的,沒錯.
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
我不會的, 去她的, 她甩了我!
Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...
你又不知道她是女同性戀....
Ross: No! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating onthat? She didn't know, how should I know?
沒有!! 行了吧?!為何大家都圍著這個話題打轉?她都不知道,我怎會知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... Did I say that out loud?
有時真希望自己也是個女同性戀。我大聲說出來了嗎?
Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?
好了羅斯, 瞧. 你現在很痛苦. 你很生氣, 很傷心. 要不要我給你支一招?
Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!
脫衣舞俱樂部! 別這樣, 作為單身! 爺們起來!
Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
我不想單身的, 好嗎? 我只想... 再次結婚!
Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!
而我只想一百萬美金!
Monica: Rachel?!
瑞秋?
核心人物都出場啦