更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
第一季 第一集
Just a little bit...
就摸一下
No! It doesn't feel right.
不行 那樣是不對的
It does to me.
我覺得很對啊
Mum says I should wait until I'm 18
我媽說我得等到18歲以後
before I do any funny business.
才能做那種事
That's a whole year.
那可得等上一整年呢
I'll explode!
我會憋到爆炸的
Haven't you ever heard the
難道你沒聽說過
best things are always worth waiting for?
最美好的東西都是值得等待的嗎
Katie!
凱蒂
Coming!
來啦
Katie!
凱蒂
Katie!
凱蒂
Coming!
來啦
Mr Fisher.
菲舍先生
Bye. Bye.
再見 再見
Austria-Hungary have accused the Serbs of murder.
奧匈帝國指責塞爾維亞人是兇手
Wash your hands.
去洗手
They issued an ultimatum last night at six o'clock
他們昨晚6點時發出了最後通牒
with the full backing of Berlin.
並得到了來自德國的全力支持
48 hours to arrest
必須在48小時內逮捕
those responsible for the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand
暗殺斐迪南大公的兇手
and deliver them up or face the consequences.
並將他們交出來 面臨後果
They must also publicly condemn all propaganda
他們還必須公開譴責一切
against the Austro-Hungarian people
反對奧匈帝國人民的宣傳
and remove the same from all Serbian schoolbooks
並從塞爾維亞的教科書和公開文件上
and public documents.
刪除一切反對信息
Can they do that?
他們有權利那樣做嗎
Doesn't really matter what they can or can't do,
他們有沒有權利都沒關係
the point is, they want the Serbs to kiss their arses.
重點是 他們希望塞爾維亞去舔他們的屁溝
William!
威廉
They'll hear worse, if it turns to war.
如果演變為戰爭 他們會聽到比髒話更惡劣的
Will we have to fight?
我們需要上陣打仗嗎
There won't be a war. Eat your food.
不會打仗的 好好吃你的飯
It's no use lying to the boy.
你對孩子撒謊也沒用
You've only got one good leg, and he's too young,
你一條腿已經傷殘了 他又還太年輕
so there'll be no more talk of anyone going anywhere to fight.
所以 請你們不要談什麼上陣打仗
I'm not scared. Well, you should be!
我可不怕 你該害怕才對
If it comes to it, we'll have to defend ourselves.
真要開戰的話 我們也必須保家衛國
If there is a war, then we'll stay on the farm
如果真的爆發了戰爭 我們就留在農場
and grow food to feed the army,
種植糧食供給軍隊
but I will not send them my children.
但我絕不會把孩子送上戰場的
Michael, can you help your sister, please?
麥可 你能幫下你妹妹嗎
Sorry, lads.
讓一下 小夥子們
Ladies!
女士們
Hello, Tom. Hello, Dad.
你好 湯姆 你好 爸爸
Hello, love. Hello, Mum.
你好 親愛的 你好 媽媽
If Germany invade France,
如果德國入侵法國
they're going to have to go through Belgium.
他們就必須從比利時進軍
Looks like they're having none of it.
似乎他們並沒有相關動靜
That's good, isn't it?
那是好現象 不是嗎
Not if they decide to march through anyway.
除非他們打算強行進入
Do you think there'll be a war, Dad?
你覺得會爆發戰爭嗎 爸爸
Looks like things are moving that way.
看上去局勢正在往那個方向發展
But it's not us, is it?
但跟我們無關 對嗎
I mean, it's Austria and Germany and that,
我是說 如果奧地利和德國決定開戰
but they're miles away over the Channel.
那距離英吉利海峽還很遠呢
Well, the thing is, Germany might invade Belgium.
問題是 德國可能會入侵比利時
And they're our friends,
而比利時是我們的盟友
and you have to stick up for your friends.
你得站出來支持盟友
If it comes to it, I'll go and fight.
如果真到那個地步 我就上前線打仗去
I know you will, son. I'm not scared.
我知道你肯定會的 兒子 我不怕
Course you're not.
你當然不怕了
But it won't come to that.
但是不會到那個地步的
If there is a war, it'll be over in a month.
就算真爆發戰爭 也會在一個月內結束
What if I get killed?
萬一我死在戰場上呢
You can't let me die before we've done it.
你不能讓我沒做過那事就死了啊
It was in the newspaper this morning
今天早上的報紙還說了
that anyone who signs up to fight now won't see any action.
現在報名參軍的人 根本就不會真的上戰場
The war will be over by the time you've finished training.
等你們完成基本訓練 戰爭已經結束了
What if the training kills me?
萬一我在訓練中死了呢
You're definitely signing up, then?
那看來你是鐵了心要報名參軍啊
Do you want me to? Course I do.
你想讓我去嗎 那當然了
Everyone else's boyfriend's going to.
別人的男朋友都要參軍了
You just don't want to be stuck with a coward?
你不想和一個懦夫在一起是吧
I didn't say that. No, no, I get it, I get it.
我可沒那麼說 不 我懂的 我懂的
Two worst things in a boyfriend -
作為男朋友最差勁的兩點就是
being a coward and a virgin.
是懦夫 是處男
So I was thinking....
所以我想著
When I sign up,
等我成功報名了
I'll get wages.
我就能拿到薪水了
Proper wages.
可觀的薪水
More than I get working down the farm anyway. So I thought,
比我在農場工作賺的多多了 所以我想著
if you wanted...
如果你願意
I could buy a ring?
我可以買一枚戒指
An engagement ring?
訂婚戒指嗎
I'm late.
我要遲到了
You... you didn't answer me!
你 你沒給我答覆呢
"His Majesty's government declared to the German government
"國王陛下的政府對德國政府宣示
"That a state of war exists between Great Britain and Germany
大英帝國和德國之間將進入戰爭狀態
"As from 11pm on August 4 1914."
起始時間是1914年8月4日晚上11點"
He's too young! He's too young!
他太年輕了 他太年輕了
The army says he's old enough to volunteer.
軍方說他這個年紀足夠去志願參軍了
So we just handed over our job as parents to the army?
所以我們直接把為人父母的職責交給軍方嗎
We let them decide what's best for our son? No...
我們要讓他們來決定對兒子最好的打算嗎 不是
That's what you've just said.
你剛剛說的就是這個意思
They said he's old enough so it's all right.
他們說他足夠大了 所以沒關係
Why aren't you asking me what I want?
你為何不問問我想要的是什麼呢
Because I don't want to hear you telling me
因為我不希望聽到你告訴我
that you've become a man overnight
你在一夜之間就長成男子漢了
and that you want to go and join the army
說你想去報名參軍
so you can kill other men!
上陣殺人
There's a war, we have to fight.
戰爭已經爆發了 我們必須戰鬥
Don't be ridiculous!
別這麼荒謬
You've had one fight in your entire life!
你這輩子就跟人打過一次架
You were nine years old
那是你9歲的時候
and you came home crying with a bloody nose!
你哭著跑回家 鼻子鮮血直流
Don't worry, this time I won't.
別擔心 這次我不會了
Michael...
麥可
Do something!
想想辦法吧
Better give Tommy another shout.
最好再叫一下湯米
Thank you, sir.
謝謝你 先生
Breathe in.
吸氣
Name? Michael Lang, sir.
姓名 麥可·朗 先生
Name? Thomas Edwards, sir.
姓名 湯瑪斯·愛德華茲 先生
Age?
年齡
18, sir.
18歲 先生
Do you mean 19?
你是說19歲嗎
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Over there.
去那邊
Wait over there.
到那邊等著
You have to be 19 to go overseas.
你必須年滿19歲才能被派往海外
Not much point signing up and not going anywhere is there?
如果報名參軍又不能出去打仗 就沒意義了不是嗎
Cyril Griffiths.
薩瑞爾·格裡菲斯
Thomas Edwards. Tommy.
湯瑪斯·愛德華茲 叫我湯米吧
Can't shorten my name.
我的名字沒有簡稱
Not that it matters, everyone calls me Wing Nut.
雖然那也沒什麼要緊的 大家都叫我招風耳
No idea why.
我也不知道為什麼
I'm joking.
我開玩笑呢
Here, lad, to you.