高分美劇《小謝爾頓》第1季第3集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語

2021-02-08 易用美劇劇本臺詞字幕音頻視頻

♪ 信仰 信仰 信仰 ♪

♪ Faith, faith, faith ♪

George Michael - Faith

♪ 寶貝 ♪

♪ Baby ♪

♪ 我知道你在求我留下 ♪

♪ I know you're asking me to stay ♪

♪ 說拜託 求你不要走 ♪

♪ Say please, please, please don't go away ♪

♪ 我走了會讓你心碎 ♪

♪ You say I'm giving you the blues ♪

♪ 或許 ♪

♪ Maybe ♪

♪ 你每一句話都是真心的 ♪

♪ You mean every word you say ♪

♪ 但我忍不住想起往日 ♪

♪ Can't help but think of yesterday ♪

♪ 另一個想讓我當 ♪

♪ And another who tied me down ♪

♪ 小情夫的人 ♪

♪ To lover boy rules... ♪

我父親總是很自豪地說

My father took pride in saying

他把我們家管理得井井有條

that he ran our house like a tight ship.

但這井在我姥姥來看孩子時

The ship got a lot looser when

就沒那麼多條條框框了

my meemaw came over to babysit.

我賭5分錢

I bet a nickel.

別著急 小餅餅

Hang on there a minute, moon pie.

我教你一點東西

I want to teach you somethin'.

看看你的牌

Look at your cards,

再看看鏡子

and then look in the mirror.

我在笑

Hey, I'm smiling.

是啊

Uh-huh.

這笑容告訴我你的牌怎麼樣

And what does that tell me about your cards?

我喜歡我的牌嗎

That I like them?

真聰明 現在呢...

Attaboy. Now...

看著我的臉

look at my face.

告訴我你看到了什麼

Tell me what you see.

看到你老

That you're old.

幸好老娘很愛你

It's a good thing I love you.

我再看一次我的牌

I'm gonna look at my cards again.

你不高興

You're unhappy.

這表示...

Which means...?

你沒有好牌

You don't have good cards.

所以呢

So...

我跟你的5分

I'm gonna see your nickel...

- 再加25分 -25分嗎

- and raise you a quarter. - Quarter?

你可以棄牌啊

You can fold.

不要 我有好牌 你只有爛牌

No. I have good cards; you have bad cards.

我跟

I'm in.

9 5對子

Nines and fives.

可惜了

That's too bad.

3張Q 你輸啦

Three queens. You lose!

什麼

What?

你不是不高興嗎

But you weren't happy.

- 我讓你覺得我不高興而已 -這不是騙人嗎

- I made you think I was unhappy. - But that's lying.

你騙了你的小餅乾

You lied to your moon pie.

我詐了我的小餅乾

I bluffed my moon pie.

- 其他人知道這事嗎 -謝爾頓

- Do people know about this? - Sheldon,

知人知面

what's on a person's face

不知心啊

is not always what's in their heart.

那樣一切都不一樣了

Well, this changes everything.

你怎麼知道誰能信任呢

How do you know who to trust?

無法知道

You don't.

所以人生才精彩啊

That's what makes life interesting.

姥姥喜歡教我一些

Meemaw liked to teach me things

會讓我晚上睡不著的事

that kept me awake at night.

媽 我們回來了

Mom, we're home!

在裡面呢

In here!

他不睡覺在幹嘛

What's he doing up?

在輸啊

Losin'.

什麼鬼

Hell is that?

我讓小喬治去幫我買啤酒

I sent Georgie on a beer run,

用鞭炮當了報酬

and tipped him with firecrackers.

Oh, Mom.

我難道要讓他白幹活兒嗎

Was I supposed to stiff him?

我吃了好多糖呀

I ate so much candy!

好啦

Okay.

孩子還你

They're all yours.

♪ 世上沒人比我強壯 ♪

♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪

♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪

♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪

♪ 我相信我能當你的英雄 ♪

♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪

♪ 我是個了不起的小傢伙 ♪

♪ I am a mighty little man ♪

♪ 我是個了不起的小傢伙 ♪

♪ I am a mighty little man ♪

By aBu 20171111

謝爾頓

有時候人們會問我"傑夫牧師

Sometimes people say to me, "Pastor Jeff,

你怎麼知道神是否存在呢"

how do you know there's a God?"

我說"這是很簡單的數學題啊

And I say, "It's simple math.

神要麼存在 要麼不存在"

God either exists or he doesn't."

咱們冷眼來看

So let's be cynical.

最壞的情況 也是對半開

Worst-case scenario, there's a 50-50 chance.

而這機率我很滿意

And I like those odds.

這是錯的

That's wrong.

謝利 把你的手放下

Shelly, put your hand down.

抱歉 您請繼續

Sorry. Please continue.

沒事的 瑪麗

It's okay, Mary.

你叫謝爾頓對嗎

I-It's Sheldon, right?

- 是的 先生 -謝爾頓

- Yes, sir. - Well, Sheldon,

那請你來臺前說說我哪裡錯了吧

why don't you come on up here and tell me how I'm wrong.

- 別 -好的

- No. - Okay.

大家給他點掌聲吧

Let's give him a hand, everybody.

發生什麼事了

Mm. What's happening?

謝利會把他給撕成渣渣的

Shelly's gonna eat him alive.

所以...

So...

你說吧

you were saying?

你把概率跟可能性搞混了

You've confused possibilities with probabilities.

根據你的例子 我等會回家

According to your analogy, when I go home

我可能在床上發現一百萬 也可能沒有

I might find a million dollars on my bed or I might not.

但這算個哪門子的對半開

In what universe is that 50-50?

那你覺得

So what do you think

神存在的機率有多少呢

the odds are that God exists?

我覺得是0

I think they're zero.

我相信科學

I believe in science.

所以你覺得科學跟宗教不能共處共存

So you don't think science and religion can go hand in hand?

科學講事實 宗教講信仰

Science is facts, religion is faith.

我喜歡事實

I prefer facts.

我懂

I understand that.

那我告訴你幾條有趣的事實

Here's a cool fact for ya.

很多知名科學家都相信神的存在

A lot of famous scientists believed in God.

艾薩克·牛頓

Isaac Newton.

阿爾伯特·愛因斯坦

Albert Einstein.

甚至是查爾斯·達爾文

Even Charles Darwin.

所以達爾文信神是對的 而進化論是錯的嗎

So Darwin's right about God and wrong about evolution?

小子上道了

Now you're gettin' it.

大家再給謝爾頓一次掌聲

Let's give it up for Sheldon, everybody.

很有風度

What a good sport. Oh.

但我並沒有風度

But I wasn't a good sport.

在那一刻 我發誓

At that moment, I vowed to come back

我下周日要回來手撕傑夫牧師

the following Sunday and destroy Pastor Jeff.

您好 庫珀先生

Uh, hello, Mr. Cooper.

米希在家嗎

Is Missy home?

你好啊 比利 她上教堂了

Hello, Billy. No, she's at church.

我給她帶了我家母雞下的蛋

I brought her eggs from my chickens.

我看到了

I see that.

你可以做水煮蛋或炒蛋

You can boil them or scramble them.

好的

Okay.

我喜歡煎蛋

I like fried.

Okay.

我不喜歡荷包蛋

I don't like poached.

好吧

Okay.

打擾了

Thank you for your time.

Okay.

要我幫你煮了蛋嗎 寶貝

You want me to cook those eggs for you, baby?

不要 那些是禮物

No. They're a gift.

抱歉

Sorry.

他還給我寫了紙條

He even wrote me a note.

"來自你的秘密仰慕者 比利"

"Eggs from your secret admirer. Billy."

瑪麗 你能進來一下嗎

Mary, can you come in here?

我在做飯

I'm cookin'.

我真的需要你進來一下

I really need you to come in here.

到底要幹嘛

What on earth?

怎麼了

What?

你聽

Listen to this.

"法國哲學家

"French philosopher,

數學家與物理學家布萊茲·帕斯卡

mathematician and physicist, Blaise Pascal,

表示理性的人應該相信神的存在

argued a rational person should believe God exists

因為如果你對了你就賺到了

because you have everything to gain if you're right,

而如果你錯了 你也不虧"

and nothing to lose if you're wrong."

感覺沒錯啊

Sounds right.

姥姥馬上就過來照顧你們 我得走了

Meemaw is coming over to watch you-- I gotta go.

- 去哪裡 -你們爸爸不舒服

- Where? - Daddy's not feeling good.

我們現在要去醫生那邊

We're gonna go see a doctor.

- 他沒事吧 -他會沒事的

- Is he okay? - He's gonna be fine.

你們就乖乖坐著

You just sit right there.

姥姥等會就來給你們做晚飯

Meemaw's on her way over to cook you dinner.

我們能跟你們一起去嗎

Can we come with you?

不行 乖乖坐著 不許離開

No. Just stay right there, don't move.

喬治 走吧

George, let's go.

我們得坐在這裡多久啊

How long are we supposed to sit here?

我不知道

I don't know.

她說不許離開

She said don't move.

說得很清楚了

She was very clear.

希望我不會想上廁所

Hope I don't have to go to the bathroom.

安心吧

Don't worry!

姥姥來了

Meemaw's here!

一切都有姥姥在

Everything's under control!

我們還沒吃晚飯

We haven't had dinner yet.

是嗎

Really?

可我不想做飯

I don't feel like cookin'.

我丈夫好像心臟病發作

I think my husband's having a heart attack!

需要急救小組與搶救車

I need an RRT and a crash cart.

這邊

Over here.

先生 你現在胸口疼嗎

Sir, are you having chest pains right now?

是啊 有一點

Yeah, a little bit.

你的手臂有麻木感嗎

Any numbness or pain in your arms?

這隻手好像有點

Maybe this one.

喘不過氣嗎

Shortness of breath?

太多問題了吧

Enough questions.

他是個胸口疼的中年胖子

He's a fat, middle-aged man with chest pains.

做點什麼啊

Do something!

抱歉說你胖 親愛的

Sorry about the fat, honey.

你自己說你喜歡我這樣

You said you liked me this way.

爸爸會沒事的吧

Is Daddy gonna be okay?

沒事的 你們姥爺以前

Oh, yeah. Your Pop-Pop used to have

也整天胸口有點疼

little chest pains all the time.

他不是死於心臟病了嗎

Didn't he die of a heart attack?

為了保險理賠 是這原因

Well, for insurance purposes, yes.

怎麼了

Hey. What's goin' on?

爸爸進醫院了

Dad's in the hospital.

什麼 為什么爸爸進醫院了

What? Why's Dad in the hospital?

- 他會沒事的 -他胸口疼

- He's gonna be fine. - He had chest pains.

他會沒事的

He's gonna be fine.

那我們還在這裡幹嘛 為什麼不去醫院

What are we doin'? Why aren't we going to the hospital?

大家哪裡都不許去

Nobody's goin' nowhere.

我們只需要保持冷靜

We're just gonna stay calm,

好好吃頓晚飯 等你們媽媽打來

have a nice dinner, and wait for your mama to call

告訴我們情況就行

and tell us what's what.

我不餓

I'm not hungry.

你剛才說"為了保險理賠"是什麼意思

What did you mean by "Insurance purposes"?

乖乖吃你的

Just eat.

哪門子德州人喝桃紅葡萄酒啊

What kind of Texan drinks pink wine?

您好

Hello.

媽 孩子們還好嗎

Hi, Mom. Kids okay?

他們挺好 喬治怎麼樣

Yeah, they're fine. How's George?

我也不知道 他們在做一些檢測

I don't know. They're running tests.

不用擔心我們

Well, don't you worry about us.

一切都在我的管轄之中

Everything's under control here.

好的

Okay.

有更多消息我會再打給你

I'll call you when I know more.

你還好嗎

How you holdin' up?

還行吧

I guess I'm okay.

喬治能挺過去的 親愛的

Well, George is gonna pull through this, honey.

我跟你保證

I guarantee it.

謝謝了 媽

Thanks, Mom.

謝謝你挺身而出

Thanks for bein' there.

那當然

You bet.

我之後再打給你

I'll call you later.

Okay.

拜拜

Bye.

她怎麼說

What'd she say?

醫生在進行一些檢測 但我敢肯定

The doctors are doin' some tests, but, dollars to donuts,

你老爸只是嚴重脹氣而已

your daddy's just got a bad case of gas.

你們都該上床睡覺了

Y'all two go get ready for bed.

我不想待在家裡

I don't want to stay around here.

我想去醫院看爸爸

I want to go to the hospital and see Dad.

我還想去拉斯維加斯看威利·納爾遜呢

Well, I want to go to Las Vegas and see Willie Nelson,

美國鄉村音樂傳奇歌手

但那同樣不會發生

but that ain't gonna happen either.

這蠢爆了

This is stupid.

你知道什麼才叫蠢嗎

You know what's stupid?

我得喝桃紅葡萄酒

I got to drink pink wine!

姥姥

Meemaw?

幹什麼

What?

爸爸真的沒事嗎

Is Dad really okay?

是的

Yes.

希望你不是在詐我們

I hope you're not bluffing.

你睡著了嗎

You asleep?

沒有

No.

我也沒有

Me neither.

每次電話鈴一響 我就好害怕

Every time the phone rings, I get scared.

我也是

Me, too.

我要去看爸爸 你們來嗎

I'm goin' to see Dad. You guys want to come?

怎麼去 姥姥說我們得待在家裡

How? Meemaw said we have to stay here.

你到底要不要去

You want to go or not?

Shh.

Shh.

那我叫誰噓

Who do I shush?

- 噓 -噓

- Shh! - Shh!

你在幹什麼

What are you doing?

我要開車去醫院

I'm driving to the hospital.

你們可以跟我一起去或留在這裡 隨你們

You can come with me or stay here-- up to you.

我要去

I'm comin'.

謝爾頓

Sheldon?

你才14歲

You're 14.

你根本不會開車

You don't know how to drive.

我在4H營開過拖拉機

I drove a tractor at 4-H camp.

全球青少年組織

就是一回事

It's the same thing.

但你當時是坐在農民腿上開的

But you sat on the farmer's lap.

那你就待在這兒

Then stay here.

走吧 米希

Come on, Missy.

你在幹什麼

What are you doin'?

路上聽聽音樂

Travelin' music.

我跟你們一起去

I'm coming with you.

你為什麼戴著我的頭盔

Why are you wearin' my helmet?

我覺得你開車不會有好結果

I don't expect this to end well.

還帶枕頭了

And the pillows?

同樣原因

Same answer.

關掉 我要專心開車

Turn it off. I've got to concentrate.

好了

Okay,

所有人繫上安全帶

seat belts, everybody.

拜託你慢慢地開

Please drive slowly.

淡定 我心裡有數

Relax. I know what I'm doin'.

常常有人問我

I've often been asked

為什麼不願意學開車

why I never learned to drive a car.

這一晚

This night...

就是你的答案

is your answer.

拜託開慢一點

Please slow down.

我現在時速只有12公裡

I'm goin' eight miles an hour.

一頭牛剛剛都趕超了我們

A cow just passed us.

- 你知道去醫院的路嗎 -知道

- Do you know how to get to the hospital? - Yeah.

就在冰雪皇后對面

It's right across the street from the Dairy Queen.

哪一家冰雪皇后

Which Dairy Queen?

你在說什麼

What are you talkin' about?

有兩家

There's two.

真的嗎

Really?

你要撞到了

You're gonna hit it!

哪一家是媽媽帶我們去吃的

Which is the one Mom takes us to?

你要撞到了

You're gonna hit it!

這下你麻煩可大了

Ooh, you're in trouble now!

Yeah?

你怎麼那麼久才接電話

What took you so long to answer?

我剛才在補妝 你有意見嗎

Powdering my nose. What's it to ya?

抱歉 就是想告訴你最新的情況

Sorry I asked. Just wanted to give you an update.

怎麼樣了

Y... What's goin' on?

他們還要做更多檢測

They want to run some more tests.

今晚他得住在醫院

They're gonna hold him overnight.

沒什麼好擔心的

Oh, Oh, well, that's, that's nothin' to worry about.

只是預防措施

That's just precautionary.

孩子們怎麼樣

How are the kids?

他們有點擔心

Oh. They were a little worried,

但我安撫了他們

but I handled it.

他們睡了嗎

They sleepin'?

睡了

Yeah, yeah.

當然睡了

You bet.

再次謝謝你幫忙

Thanks again for helpin'.

聽好了

Oh, hey,

他們是我的外孫

these are my grandchildren.

是我的血脈

They are my blood.

好吧 我要掛了

Okay. I better go.

行 晚點再聊

Okay. We'll talk later.

外婆親啟

謝爾頓

外婆 我們去醫院看爸爸了

喬治開走了你的車

謹上 謝爾頓

要了個親命

Son of a bitch.

我恨死這些死孩子

I hate those kids.

承認吧 我們迷路了

Just admit it, we're lost.

我們才沒有迷路

We're not lost.

反正我沒見到哪兒有醫院

Well, I sure don't see a hospital anywhere.

我們為什麼不找人問問路呢

Why don't we ask somebody for directions?

因為我們是一群開車的小孩 你個天才

Because we're children in a car, genius.

我靠

Dang it!

你是故意瞄準了要撞的嗎

Are you aiming for them?

所有人閉嘴 我能行

Everybody just shut up. I got this.

完了 我們要蹲號子了

Oh, no. We're going to jail.

小喬治才要去蹲號子

Georgie's going to jail.

我要說我是被綁架的

I'm saying I was kidnapped.

這主意不錯

That's a good plan.

你和我都是被綁架的人質

You and I were kidnapped.

如果我要去蹲號子 你們也跑不了

If I'm going to jail, we're all going to jail.

你趕緊靠邊停車吧

Oh, you better pull over.

謝天謝地

Oh, thank God.

- 別傻坐著 快跟上那輛車 -為什麼

- Well, don't just sit there-- follow it. - Why?

那是救護車 要開去醫院的啊

It's an ambulance-- it's going to the hospital.

坐好了

Hang on.

我小小聲地放音樂行不

How about I put the radio on real low?

閉嘴

Shut up.

瑪麗

Mary.

- 媽媽 -他們在哪

- Mom! - Where are they?

你說誰

Where's who?

更重要的是

More importantly...

- 喬治怎麼樣了 -媽媽

- ...how is George? - Mom!

他們在這兒呢

Ah. There they are!

我剛在大廳跟幾個小淘氣走丟了

Ha! I lost the little rascals in the... hall.

我想見爸爸

I want to see Dad.

- 我也是 -我也是

- Me, too. - Me, too.

他現在和醫生在一起

The doctors are with him now.

等會我帶你們進去

I'll take you in a bit.

他們怎麼會來這兒

Why are they here?

這不是明擺著的嗎

I think it's obvious.

他們好愛爸爸

They love their daddy.

我知道 但他們怎麼沒在家睡覺

No, I get that. Why aren't they home in bed?

大家都睡不著

Well, nobody could sleep.

我覺得這樣做才對

I thought it was the right thing.

詐得漂亮

Good bluff.

Shh.

好的 謝謝

Okay, thank you.

你們需要什麼嗎 餓不餓

You all need anything? You hungry?

- 不餓 -不用了 謝謝

- No. - No, thank you.

大家在這兒坐著

Okay, everybody sit tight.

我去看看你們爸爸

I'm gonna go check on your dad.

小喬治

Georgie.

把我的車鑰匙還給我

Give me my damn keys.

嗯 給你

Oh, yeah. Here.

謝謝

Thank you.

我怎麼比你們還早到醫院

How did I beat you here?

我們一直撞到垃圾桶

We kept hitting garbage cans.

要命了

Oh, God.

我要去洗手

I need to wash my hands.

- 這裡有些細菌能殺死人 -等等

- There are germs here that can kill you. - Hold up.

你們都喜歡外婆來照顧你們 對吧

Now, y'all like it when your meemaw babysits.

可以玩撲克 吃糖 放鞭炮

Poker, candy, firecrackers.

沒錯

Yes.

- 嗯 -是的

- Yeah. - Yeah.

如果你們母親發現了

Well, if your mother ever finds out

你今晚做的事

what you did tonight,

那以後都沒有那種好日子了

that is never gonna happen again.

我不能對我媽媽說謊

I can't lie to my mother.

你當然可以 相信自己

Sure you can. Believe in yourself!

小教堂

雖然看起來是那樣

Despite what it looks like,

但我那晚沒向上帝祈禱

I didn't pray to God that night.

而是向布萊茲·帕斯卡祈禱

I prayed to Blaise Pascal.

我的想法是

My thinking was,

如果他對關於上帝存在的理論是對的

if he was right about the existence of God,

那他可以幫我轉達

then he could pass along my request

讓我爸爸好起來的請求

for my dad to get better.

如果他錯了

If he was wrong...

這個嘛

well...

在這一刻 我需要他是對的

in this moment, I needed him to be right.

怎麼去了那麼久

What's taking so long?

Shh.

小聲點 偷車賊

Keep your voice down, car thief.

我才沒有偷你的車 只是借用

I didn't steal your car, I just borrowed it.

總有一天你會需要有人去保釋你

You're gonna need to make bail someday.

到時千萬別來找我

Do not come to me.

好消息 你們的爸爸不會有事

Good news! Your daddy's gonna be fine.

應該過兩天就能回家了

Should be home in a day or two.

是心臟病發作嗎

And was it a heart attack?

輕微的 沒有造成永久性損傷

Minor. No permanent damage.

真是太好了

Oh! That's wonderful!

我們的祈禱應驗了

Our prayers have been answered.

孩子們 快來

Come on, everybody,

我們去和爸爸打招呼

let's say hello to your old dad.

走吧

Come on.

有短暫的一瞬間

For a brief moment,

我內心充滿了信仰的治癒能量

I was filled with the healing power of faith.

但第二天 我們全家都病倒了

Then the next day, we all got violently ill

因為吃了比利的雞蛋 我的信仰也散了

from Billy Sparks' eggs, and I was over it.

今早我想談談一切是如何開始的

I thought I'd talk this morning about how it all began.

大家都知道創世的第一天

Now, everybody knows how, on the first day of creation,

神說 "要有光"

God said, "Let there be light."

便有了光

And there was light.

當神見到光 就知道是好事

And when God saw that light, he knew it was good.

又來了

Oh, here we go.

什麼事 謝爾頓

Yes, Sheldon.

你說祂第四天才造了太陽

You said he didn't create the sun until day four.

是的

Yeah.

那前三天哪來的光呢

So how could there be light the first three days?

神就是光

God is light.

那麼說神是光子

So God's a photon?

是神讓光子有存在的可能

God's what made photons possible.

那祂是第幾天造出光子的

And what day did he do that?

我想是第一天

I would think day one.

如果我抱胸跪倒假裝病發 也許能逃離這裡

If I grab my chest and keel over, maybe we can get out of here.

你這話也太不合適了

That's a terrible thing to say.

因為第一天才剛開始

...because the first day had just begun.

那就是在宇宙大爆炸之前嗎

So, before the Big Bang?

沒有宇宙大爆炸

There was no Big Bang.

只有"道"

There was only the Word.

那個字是"砰"嗎

Was the word "kaboom"?

好了 快裝吧

Okay, do it.

我們得走了

We gotta go.

怎麼回事

What's happening?

- 結束了嗎 -是的

- Is it over? - Y-Yes.

      --

Get more,click it.

美劇推薦《小謝爾頓》第1季第2集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語

關注公眾號主頁搜索劇名,可以搜索到更多資源哦!

        --

聽說把該公眾號星標了,21天以後就發現自己英文能力提高很多哦。

相關焦點