高分美劇《小謝爾頓》第1季第8集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語

2021-02-16 易用美劇劇本臺詞字幕音頻視頻

我還以為你不喜歡亂喊"神啊"

I thought you didn't like taking the Lord's name in vain?

你閉嘴啦

Oh, shut up.

好一陣子沒"做"了吧

It's been a while, huh?

不能怪我

Don't blame me.

犯心臟病的人是你又不是我

You're the one who had a heart attack.

醫生的確有說讓我多運動

Mm, the doctor did say I needed to get more exercise.

他的意思是讓你多走走吧

I think he meant walks around the block.

沒 他對我使了眼色

No, he winked at me,

然後下半身這麼扭動了幾下...

and did this little rotation with his hips, like...

我們這周末有任何安排嗎

Hey, we got any plans this weekend?

我想我們能開始弄個小菜園

I thought maybe we could get started on the vegetable garden,

然後周日要上教堂嘛

and then, of course, church on Sunday.

聽起來可有趣了

Yeah, that does sound fun,

但你覺得我帶著小喬治

but what if, instead, I was to go up to Bethy Creek

去克羅斯溪怎麼樣

with Georgie and do some fishing?

這話你打算拖到什麼時候才跟我說

How long you been waiting to spring that on me?

當然是要等到我"扭動"完屁股啊

Well, not till I was done rotating my hips.

你壞死了

You're awful.

所以怎麼樣

So what do you say?

那謝爾頓呢

What about Sheldon?

他怎麼樣

What about him?

喬治

George.

你不能總不帶他啊

You can't always leave him out.

我沒有不帶他啊

I'm not leaving him out.

你也知道他對釣魚的態度

You know how he is about fishing.

弄走它 弄走它

Get it away, get it away!

冷靜 它就是個小東西而已

Calm down, it's an itty-bitty thing.

不 我才是小東西好嗎

No, I'm an itty-bitty thing!

誰說你一定得帶他去釣魚

Who says you have to take him fishing?

找別的事跟他做嘛

Find something else to do with him.

他會喜歡的事

Something he'd like.

那我們能幹嘛 整個周末坐在那裡沉思嗎

What are we gonna do? Spend the weekend sitting around, thinking?

喬治

George.

你得做出努力啊

You have to make an effort.

不跟自己父親花時間共處的小男孩

Young boys who don't spend time with their daddies

長大後會變成怪胎

grow up to be oddballs.

親愛的 我不想戳破現實 但這胎已經很怪了

Honey, I hate to tell you, but that ball is already pretty odd.

求求你嘛

Please.

好啦好啦

Okay, fine.

我再去跟他談談 想個事情做

I'll talk to him. We'll think of something.

那就好

Good.

謝謝你

Thank you.

笑什麼呢

What?

我只是想起來以前帶他去露營

I was just remembering when I took him camping.

有蛾子 蛾子

Moth! Moth!

謝爾頓 只是只蝴蝶而已

Sheldon, it's just a butterfly.

這就有比較好嗎

How is that any better?

蝴蝶 蝴蝶

Butterfly, butterfly!

♪ 世上沒人比我強壯 ♪

♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪

♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪

♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪

♪ 我相信我能當你的英雄 ♪

♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪

♪ 我是個了不起的小傢伙 ♪

♪ I am a mighty little man ♪

♪ 我是個了不起的小傢伙 ♪

♪ I am a mighty little man ♪

謝爾頓

By aBu 20180323

小兄弟

Hey, pal.

在玩你的火箭嗎

Playing with your rockets?

我是在計算彈道係數

I'm trying to calculate ballistic coefficients.

這也很有趣

Well, that's fun, too.

是這樣的 我這周末不用工作

Listen, I don't have to work this weekend;

我在想你有沒有興趣一起做點什麼

I was wondering if you wanted to do something together.

比如呢

Like what?

你想做什麼都行

Whatever you want.

我的空氣淨化機需要換濾網了

Well, the filter on my air purifier needs to be changed.

一起去一趟百貨公司怎麼樣

How about a trip to Sears?

我想的是那種活動性更強的事情

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of something a little more active.

比如去年

Like last year,

我們去釣魚

we went fishing...

媽 爸爸又想叫我去釣魚

Mom! Dad's trying to make me go fishing!

沒 沒有 沒那回事

No, no, it's okay.

我們沒有要去釣魚

We're not going fishing.

好的 那就好

All right, good.

不過說真的

But seriously,

釣魚真的有那麼糟嗎

was fishing really that bad?

媽 爸又在想說服我

Mom! Dad's trying to convince me

釣魚沒那麼糟糕

that fishing wasn't that bad!

別這樣

Shh. Come on!

忘了我說的跟釣魚有關的話

Forget I said anything about fishing.

你就想一想

Just think about it,

我們就做你有興趣的事情

and we'll do whatever you want.

謝謝

Thank you.

這周末有個太空梭要發射

There is the launching of the space shuttle this weekend.

太空梭

Space shuttle?

它們不都是在佛羅裡達發射的嗎

Don't they do those out of Florida?

是啊 在卡納維拉爾角

Yes. Cape Canaveral.

謝爾頓 去得開車12到15小時呢

Sheldon, that's-that's like a 12, 15 hour drive.

我懂了 沒關係

I understand. Never mind.

這樣吧 我們去吧

You know what? Let's do it.

會很有意思的

It'll be fun.

三個庫珀家男兒的冒險

The three Cooper boys on a little adventure.

不錯吧

Sound good?

不錯

Sounds good.

我的計劃終於要實現了

My plan was coming together.

我只需要登上太空梭

I just needed to get on the shuttle

我就可以逃離這個可笑的星球了

so I could finally escape this ridiculous planet.

劇透一下 我還在這星球

Spoiler alert, I'm still here.

謝爾頓 小喬治與我

So, Sheldon, me and Georgie

這周末要來一趟公路旅行

are gonna take a little road trip this weekend,

去看太空梭升空

see the shuttle launch.

看來我沒有什麼話語權

Looks like I don't get a vote in this.

很好 你很上道

Oh, good, you're catching on.

不知道能不能見到太空人

I wonder if we'll get to meet an astronaut.

我記得我還是少女那會兒

I remember when I was a teenager,

當年超迷戀太空人小約翰·格倫

I had the biggest crush on John Glenn.

我當時願意把"那個"都給她

I would've given it up for him no problem.

- 媽 -給他什麼

- Mom. - Given what up?

她的零用錢 吃你的飯

Her allowance. Just eat.

你們要去多久

So how long are you gonna be gone?

我們星期六一大早就出發

Oh, we'll leave first thing Saturday morning,

在汽車旅館住一晚

stay the night in a motel,

然後周日一大早就看升空

and see the launch bright and early on Sunday.

真不敢相信我們要去看

I can't believe we're going to see

一個貨真價實的太空飛行器

an actual working spacecraft.

看看他多開心

Look how happy he is.

你真棒

Good job.

為什麼我不能去

How come I don't get to go?

因為你我姥姥三個人要一起玩

'Cause you, me and Meemaw are gonna have our own fun.

我們能去靶場射擊嗎

Could we shoot guns at the gun range?

你還太小不能去靶場

Mm, you're too young to go to the gun range.

姥姥就帶我去過

Meemaw took me.

我們拉勾說好不洩密 你在幹嘛

We pinky swore. What are you doing?

忘了

Oh, yeah.

別聽我說的

Don't listen to me.

小孩子愛胡言亂語

I don't know what I'm saying.

我知道你喜歡一直開

I know you like to just keep driving,

直接開到目的地 但是你不能不管

and get where you're going, but you can't ignore

- 謝爾頓的如廁時間表 -我知道

- his bathroom schedule. - I know.

他早上第一件事就是要上小號

He goes number one first thing in the morning,

下午再一次 傍晚在一次

then again in the afternoon, once more in the late afternoon,

大概4點4點半 看他喝了多少果汁

say 4:00, 4:30, depending on his juice intake,

然後睡前再一小泡

and then, a quick piddle before bedtime.

"一小泡" 懂了

"Piddle." Got it.

但大號就比較複雜了

Now, number two's a little trickier.

瑪麗 放輕鬆 我能照顧好我兒子

Mary? Relax. I can take care of my son.

我知道

I know.

那就好

Good.

我只是想說

I'm just saying,

如果他不開心或緊張

if he's upset or nervous,

他就會大不出來

he can get all clogged up.

我不會讓這事發生的

I won't let that happen.

謝謝

Thank you.

好的 接下來來說食物

Okay, let's talk about food.

不需要

No need to.

他喜歡肉至少要煮到74度以上

He likes his meat cooked to at least 165 degrees,

除了雞肉 雞肉得82度

except for chicken, which is 180.

盤子裡的食物必須分開放

The different foods can't touch each other on the plate.

只吃袋裝的番茄醬與芥末醬

Ketchup and mustard must come out of a packet.

瓶裝的不吃

No bottles.

那他對義大利麵的問題呢

What about his issues with spaghetti?

這是陷阱題

That's a trick question.

他喜歡吃義大利麵

He likes spaghetti.

好吧 我想你能搞定

All right, I guess you got this.

小喬治

Georgie.

起床啦

Up and at 'em.

米希 你的弟弟呢

Missy, where's your brother?

誰管他啊

Who cares?

謝爾頓 你在裡面嗎

Sheldon, you in there?

爸爸

Dad!

抱歉 小喬治

Sorry, Georgie.

怎麼了

What's going on?

我找不到謝爾頓

I can't find Sheldon.

你說找不到他是什麼意思

What do you mean, you can't find him?

就是說不知道他上哪去了

I mean I don't know where he is.

他肯定在家裡哪裡吧

Well, he's got to be somewhere.

或許他的時光機終於能用了

Maybe he got that time machine to work.

到底上哪去了

Where the hell...

喬治

George.

看來他已經準備好出發了

I think he's ready to go.

- 等等 小喬治 你的行李包呢 -不需要啊

- Wait, Georgie. Where's your bag? - Don't need one.

我的牙刷在這裡呢

Got my toothbrush right here.

換洗衣物呢

What about clothes?

換洗的內褲呢

A change of underwear?

帶了

Got it.

小喬治 你要出門兩天呢

Georgie, you're gonna be gone for two days.

我可以反過來穿啊

I'll turn them inside out.

- 我要前座 -不不

- Shotgun! - No, no.

偶爾換你弟弟坐一次前座

Let your brother sit up front for a change.

我其實比較想坐後座

I actually prefer sitting in the back.

比較安全

It's safer.

來嘛 去前座陪你爸爸

Oh, come on, sit up front with your daddy.

他都不夠時間跟你相處

He doesn't get to spend enough time with you.

我先喊了要前座

I called shotgun.

喬治

George.

我們擲硬幣決定

We'll flip a coin.

好了吧 小喬治 選邊

All right? Georgie, call it.

人頭

Heads.

是字

Tails.

- 可惡 -謝爾頓 你贏了

- Dang it. - Sheldon, you won.

你坐前座

You get to ride up front.

不能三戰兩勝嗎

Can't we do two out of three?

你贏了 上車

You won. Get in the car.

這年頭先喊坐前座沒意義了嗎

What's the point in calling shotgun?

你是個好爸爸

You're a good dad.

等他倆都活過周日再叫我好爸爸吧

If I don't kill one of them before Sunday, I'm a good dad.

玩得愉快

Have fun.

愛你們

Love you guys.

再見啦 小心開車

Bye! Drive safe!

這是個好主意 這真是個好主意

Oh, this was a good idea, this was a good idea,

是個好主意

this was a good idea.

這是個好主意

This was a good idea.

是不是很興奮啊

Isn't this exciting?

只有我們三個姑娘 家裡沒有臭男生

It's just us girls, no boys in the house.

感覺家裡已經香了一點呢

The place already smells better.

我們要一起做什麼呢

So what are we gonna do?

你有沒有興趣

How would you like

去美容院來個全套美容

to go to the beauty salon and get all done up?

我能像女星辛蒂·羅波一樣染橙發嗎

Can I have orange hair like Cyndi Lauper?

門都沒有

I don't think so.

姥姥就有藍頭髮的朋友

Meemaw has friends with blue hair.

的確是啊

She's right.

我還沒到那一步

I haven't gone there yet,

但過了某個年齡 不染不行啊

but after a certain age, it's mandatory.

你別想給頭髮染色

Your hair's not changing color.

抱歉啦孩子

Sorry, kiddo.

你媽最無聊了

Your mom is no fun.

不好意思 我很有趣好嗎

Excuse me, I'm fun.

那我可以染頭髮嗎

So I can color my hair?

想都別想

Not a chance.

但我可有趣了

But I'm very much fun.

你想自欺就隨你吧

Whatever you need to believe.

希特勒元首

Mein Fuhrer.

爸爸

Dad?

什麼事

Yeah?

你有興趣進行一場對話嗎

Would you like to have a conversation?

好啊 當然啦

Yeah. Sure. Absolutely.

好的 你想聊什麼

All right, what would you like to talk about?

我想想

Um, well, let's see.

你有沒有想過長大以後

Uh... have you given much thought to what you want to be

要幹哪一行

when you grow up?

想過

I have.

很好

Great.

所以是什麼呢

And what would that be?

很可能是科學家

Oh. Most likely a scientist.

除非我留在德州 那可能是當養牛大亨

Unless I stay in Texas, then I'm thinking cattle baron.

養牛大亨嗎

Cattle baron?

前提是我不需要碰到牛

Assuming I don't have to touch the cows.

這還用說

Goes without saying.

你從小就想成為橄欖球教練嗎

Did you always want to be a football coach?

我一直想打橄欖球

Well, I always wanted to play.

至少在我受傷前都是

At least till I got hurt.

你打得好嗎

Were you a good player?

不怎麼樣

Eh, not really.

我只是比其他孩子塊頭大

I was just bigger than the other kids.

所以你的大塊頭彌補了你的平庸

So you compensated for mediocrity by being large.

我想是吧

I guess.

這在牛身上也同樣適用

That works for cattle as well.

謝謝你指出這點

Oh, well, thanks for pointing that out.

不客氣

You're welcome.

你們最好打開窗戶

You might want to open a window.

要死了

Oh, boy.

我的頭好熱

My head is so hot.

她真有意思

She is such a hoot.

- 你還好吧 -沒事

- You okay? - Fine.

那好吧 別告訴我了

Okay, don't tell me.

超熱

So hot...

我不喜歡你把我塑造成壞人

I don't like you making me out to be the bad guy

就因為我不讓我女兒隨心所欲

just 'cause I won't let my daughter do whatever she wants.

我以前也給了你很多自由

I gave you a lot of freedom,

你現在不也挺好

you turned out okay.

你才沒有給我自由

You didn't give me freedom.

你總是不在家

You were never around.

是嗎

Is that so?

我保證 我給莎琳和愛德華做的晚飯

I guarantee I made supper for Charlene and Edward

比你做的還多

more times than you ever did.

基本上是我養大了他們

I basically raised 'em.

你以為我在外面跳舞享樂嗎

You think I was out dancing?

我是在外面打兩份工

I was out working two jobs so your daddy could

結果你爸經營快照小鋪 把所有錢都賠了個精光

lose all our money on that damn chain of Fotomats!

美國連鎖小店 提供衝曬照片服務

通常開在郊區超市停車場或商業區

那個小攤子每次來颱風就被吹倒

It wasn't Daddy's fault that those little things blew over

又不是爸的錯

every time there was a storm.

說真的 我快融化了

Seriously, I'm melting.

死犰狳

Dead armadillo.

我得三分

That's three for me.

這個開車遊戲爛透了

This is a terrible driving game.

如果它還在抽搐 能算路斃動物嗎

Is it roadkill if it's still twitchin'?

既死又活 就像薛丁格的貓

Huh, both alive and dead, just like Schrodinger's cat.

我都不知道他有養貓

I didn't know he had a cat.

你聽說過薛丁格嗎

You've heard of Schrodinger?

當然了 就是《查理·布朗》裡

Sure. It's the kid from Charlie Brown

其實是叫史洛德

和查理·布朗與露茜同為《花生漫畫》裡的角色

彈鋼琴的那個小孩

who plays the piano.

露茜暗戀他

Lucy's got a crush on him.

薛丁格的貓是項思想實驗

Schrodinger's cat is a thought experiment.

一隻貓被關在盒子裡 接觸放射性物質

A cat in a box is exposed to poison,

在盒子打開前 貓的狀態是既生又死

and is both alive and dead until it is observed.

那隻貓名叫薛丁格嗎

So the cat's name is Schrodinger?

不是

No.

那它叫什麼

Well, what's its name?

它的名字不重要

Its name doesn't matter.

如果貓死了就重要了

It does if the cat was dead.

不然它的墓碑上要刻什麼名字

Otherwise, what are you gonna put on his tombstone?

這貓估計也不會有墓碑

Not likely the cat's getting a tombstone.

要是葬在寵物墓地裡就會有的

It would in a pet cemetery.

好吧 貓的名字叫白手套

Fine, the cat's name is Mittens.

因為它有奶白色的小爪子嗎

Because he has little white feet?

是啊

Sure.

那在這項思想實驗裡

So, in this thought experiment,

你認為小奶貓是生是死呢

do you think Mittens is dead or alive?

在打開盒子前 無法確定

There's no way of saying until you open the box.

別賣關子嘛

Oh, come on.

樂觀來說 我選擇相信它還活著

Optimistically, I would choose to believe he's alive.

好棒

Yes!

謝天謝地

Oh, thank goodness.

死烏鴉

Oh, dead crow.

這隻毫無疑問是死透了

There ain't no doubt about that one.

郊區汽車旅館

這裡的馬桶為了我的安全 已經消毒過了

The toilet was sanitized for my protection.

我超愛這地方

I love this place.

爸爸 我們能去爬蟲世界玩嗎

Dad, can we go to Reptile World?

不行

No.

那裡有超大條的蛇 能一口吞掉整隻雞

They a got snake so big it can eat a whole chicken.

這樣的話 不行

Oh, well, in that case, no.

- 討厭 -我們睡覺吧

- Aw. - Let's get some sleep.

我們明天得早起 才能趕到卡納維拉爾角

We got to get up early if we're gonna get to Cape Canaveral

看太空梭起飛

in time for liftoff.

我太興奮了 不知道能不能睡著

I'm so excited, I don't know if I can.

小傢伙 你得努力試試 好嗎

Well, buddy, you're gonna have to try, all right?

你倆一起睡那張床 我睡這張

You two share that bed, I'll take this one.

- 不行 -沒門

- No. - Nuh-uh.

別這樣 小夥子們 我塊頭最大

Come on, fellas, I'm the biggest.

我自己睡一張床才合理

It makes sense that I get a bed to myself.

- 不行 -沒門

- No. - Nuh-uh.

那我們擲硬幣決定 小喬治選邊

We'll flip for it. Georgie, call it.

人頭

Heads.

你今天不走運啊

Not your day.

可惡

Dang it.

- 那看起來是人頭啊 -去刷你的牙

- That looked like heads. - Go brush your teeth.

這樣真的有用嗎

This really works?

你的頭髮到明天還會是一樣美美的

Your hair will look just as pretty tomorrow.

睡吧 我給你蓋被子

Now, come on, let's tuck you in.

我很慶幸我沒染橘色頭髮

I'm glad I don't have orange hair.

我也是 寶貝

Me, too, baby.

我想像麥當娜一樣

I want to be more like Madonna.

你想氣死我嗎

Are you trying to kill me?

如果是 那你快成功了

'Cause if you are, good job.

她為什麼只像處女啊

Why is she only like a virgin?

麥當娜知名歌曲《宛如處女/Like a Virgin》

晚安

Good night!

你準備好繼續跟我談了嗎

You ready to finish our conversation?

沒什麼好談的

There's nothing to finish.

我把自己撫養成人 就像森林泰山一樣

I raised myself like a jungle child.

說完了

End of story.

別那麼誇張好嗎

Oh, stop being so dramatic.

你以為我不難受嗎

You think I didn't feel bad

我也想多陪在你們身邊啊

not being around more than I wanted to be?

你真難受嗎

Did you?

有一點吧

A little bit.

我在逗你呢 我當然難受了

I'm teasing, come on. Of course I did.

不然我幹嘛求你和喬治

Why else would I have begged you and George

搬回梅德福

to move back to Medford?

你是為了和外孫們待在一起

So you could be with your grandchildren.

還有你

And you.

- 真的嗎 -是啊

- Really? - Yeah.

我的孩子裡就只有你還肯跟我說話了

You're the only one of my children still talking to me.

真是毫不意外

No surprise there.

再說了 你把自己養得比我養得還好

Besides, you raised yourself better than I ever could.

你真這麼想嗎

You actually believe that?

不 但要是你相信了就能原諒我了

No, but it would help my cause if you did.

你頭髮看起來很美

Your hair looks pretty.

夠了

Enough.

爸爸

Dad?

爸爸

Dad?

爸爸

Dad?

爸爸

Dad.

幹什麼

What?

喬治一直踢我

Georgie keeps kicking me.

踢回去

Kick him back.

我不想碰到他

I'd rather not touch him.

你想和我一起睡嗎

You want to sleep with me?

想 謝謝

Yes, thank you.

好了

Yeah.

位置夠嗎

Got enough room?

夠了

Yes.

你散發出好多熱氣啊

You throw off a lot of heat.

抱歉

Sorry.

沒事 挺舒服的

That's all right. It's kind of nice.

下雨了他們還發射太空梭嗎

Do they launch those shuttles in the rain?

小雨應該沒問題

I think a light rain's okay.

糟了

Oh, no.

會雨過天晴的

It'll pass.

先睡覺吧

Just get some sleep.

雨沒過天未晴

It didn't pass.

謝爾頓 我也很遺憾

Sheldon, I'm real sorry.

我跟你說個秘密好嗎

Can I tell you a secret?

我一直不知道閃電是如何產生的

I never understood how lightning works.

你的高中沒教過嗎

Didn't they teach you that in high school?

應該有吧

They probably did,

但我那時打橄欖球 頭整天撞來撞去

but I got hit in the head a lot playing football.

你能解釋給我聽嗎

Would you explain it to me?

當正負電荷積累得夠多

Well, when positive and negative charges grow large enough,

雲內就會產生巨大的閃光

a giant spark occurs in the cloud.

聽起來挺酷啊 那打雷是怎麼回事

Ah, that-that's pretty cool. What causes the thunder?

是粒子被加熱到5500攝氏度時產生的衝擊波

It's a shock wave from particles heated to 10,000 degrees.

真有趣

Interesting.

你想知道什麼才真的有趣嗎

You want to know what's really interesting?

亞里斯多德認為打雷的響聲

Aristotle thought that the sound of thunder

是由兩朵雲碰撞產生的

was due to a collision between two clouds.

他認為雲朵在排出空氣

He believed the clouds were expelling air,

類似火堆上的木頭髮出噼啪聲

in the way a log on a fire crackles...

直到很多年後 我才意識到

I didn't realize until years later

我爸爸問我關於閃電和打雷的問題

that my father was only asking questions

只是為了讓我振作起來

about lightning and thunder to cheer me up.

其實呢 他經常裝傻扮蠢

In fact, he would often pretend to be dumb

就為了讓我好過些

just to make me feel better.

看起來下雨了

Looks like rain.

而我哥哥

My brother, on the other hand,

他不用裝 是真的蠢

didn't have to pretend.

好了 數到三我們就跑到車那裡去

Okay, on the count of three, we run to the car.

- 準備好了嗎 一 二 -等等

- Ready? One, two... - Wait.

回家路上我想坐副駕

I want shotgun going back.

好吧 你坐副駕 準備衝了

Fine, you get shotgun. Okay, here we go.

- 一 二 -我覺得

- One, two... - I still think

還是應該等雨小點再走

we should wait till the rain slows down.

不行 我們得回家

No, we got to get home.

我明天要上班 你們要上學

I got work tomorrow, you guys got school.

你知道我會被淋溼的吧

You do realize I'll get wet?

只是水而已 謝爾頓

It's just water, Sheldon.

好吧 就是確認一下你知道

All right. Just making sure you realize.

好了 要衝了 預備

All right, here we go. Ready?

一 二 三

One, two, three.

小兄弟 我們不是計劃好了嗎

Buddy, I thought we had a plan.

是你計劃好了

You had a plan.

我從沒能親眼看到太空飛行器升空

I never did get to see a launch in person,

但那是我最快樂的一趟旅程

but that was the best trip I ever had.

真希望我能在他活著的時候把這話告訴他

I wish I had told my father while he was alive.

      --

Get more,click it.

高分美劇《小謝爾頓》第1季第7集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語

相關焦點