《少年謝爾頓》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
我跟約翰·斯特吉斯博士一直有通信
I've been corresponding with Dr. John Sturgis
他在東德克薩斯理工大學教書
at East Texas Tech.
他說我能去旁聽他的課
He said I could audit his course.
我是約翰·斯特吉斯
I'm John Sturgis.
謝爾頓邀請我來共進晚餐
Sheldon invited me to dinner.
意面配熱狗丁真是超好吃
Spaghetti and hot dogs is delightful.
這表示你只是暫時待在這個城市嗎
You're only here temporarily?
目前的計劃是這樣
That's the plan for now,
但如果有理由留下 我也可以留
but I could be enticed to stay.
姥姥 我覺得他話中有話
I do believe there was subtext there.
你有聽出弦外之音嗎
Did you pick up on it?
好了
Okay.
我們晚點見
I'll see you later.
你確定你不要留下來陪我嗎
Are you sure you don't want to stay with me?
算了吧 我也聽不懂這些東西
I don't think so. I don't really understand this stuff.
我看電影《辣身舞》時也是這感覺啊
That's how I felt when we watched Dirty Dancing,
但我也沒走
and I stayed.
當那電影男主角在這裡脫下上衣時
When Patrick Swayze takes his shirt off in here,
我會回來的 你好好上課
I'll be back. You have a good one.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你是誰
Who are you?
我叫佩吉
I'm Paige.
我喜歡你的領結
I like your bow tie.
謝謝
Thank you.
你看起來非常年輕啊 佩吉
You seem awfully young, Paige.
你是班上哪位成人帶來的嗎
Are you with an adult who's taking this class?
不是 約翰·斯特吉斯博士
No. Dr. Sturgis heard about my research
聽了我關於高溫下的量子色動力學演講
on quantum chromodynamics at high temperatures
之後就邀請我來旁聽他的課
and invited me to audit his course.
是嗎
Is that so?
對啊 他人超好
Yes. He's been super nice.
有意思 我先說清楚
Interesting. Well, just so we're clear,
她是我的導師 也是我姥姥的男朋友
he's my mentor, he's my meemaw's boyfriend,
他還來我家吃過意粉配熱狗丁
and he had spaghetti and hot dogs at my house.
熱狗上有意粉嗎
The spaghetti goes on the hot dogs?
不是的
No.
你知道這是十分進階的課程吧
You realize this is a very advanced class.
我們會談到從夸克模型推導核子物理
We'll be discussing deriving nuclear physics from the quark model.
你知道他會不會
Do you know if he'll be doing a
教用矩陣乘法做八色膠子運算嗎
full color octet calculation with matrix manipulations?
我不知道
I do not.
那你知道怎麼做萊布尼茨積分法則嗎
Do you know how to differentiate under the integral sign?
不會
No.
那你知道什麼啊
Well, do you know anything?
我知道你坐了我的專座
I know you're in my spot.
♪ 世上沒人比我強壯 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能當你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是個了不起的小傢伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是個了不起的小傢伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少
年
謝爾頓
第二季 第二集
你幾歲啊
How old are you?
我十歲
I'm ten.
我也十歲
I'm ten, too.
你的生日是幾月幾號
When's your birthday?
2月26號
February 26.
我3月17號
March 17.
我是全班最小的孩子呢
I'm the youngest person in this class.
真有意思
That's funny.
太好了
Oh, good.
你們倆已經見過面啦
I see you two have met.
我比他還小
I'm younger than him.
你怎麼沒提過她要來上這門課
How come you never mentioned she was coming to this class?
我覺得會是個有趣的驚喜嘛
I thought it would be a fun surprise.
我不喜歡驚喜
I don't like surprises.
我也不喜歡
Neither do I.
那你為什麼還這麼做
Then why did you do it?
有些人喜歡驚喜啊
Some people like surprises.
我喜歡驚喜
I love surprises.
那你喜歡這個驚喜嗎
Did you enjoy this one?
- 喜歡 -5成成功率
- Yes. - A 50% success rate.
還不錯 開始上課吧
Not bad. Let's get started.
從跟我姐姐分享我媽媽的子宮之後
Not since sharing a uterus with my twin sister
我還沒有這麼不爽地坐在別人旁邊過
have I been so unhappy sitting next to someone.
某人在後座很安靜啊
Awful quiet back there.
我有一種我不太熟悉的情緒
I'm having an emotion I'm unfamiliar with.
會不會是跟今天有了新同學有關呢
Hmm. Think it might have something to do with your new classmate?
有可能
It's possible.
她是我的社交方程中唯一的新變數
She's the only variable in the social equation.
你有什麼感覺
So what are you feeling?
我臉蛋發熱
My face is hot,
肚子裡仿佛打了結
I've a knot in my stomach,
我還得忍著踢你椅背的衝動
and I'm resisting the urge to kick your seat right now.
我覺得有可能是嫉妒
I'm thinking it might be jealousy.
不可能 我的性格裡沒有嫉妒
No, that's not in my nature.
行吧 那來用刪去法
All right, let's go through all the emotions.
我看了看你的臉部表情
I'm looking at your face,
我覺得可以刪掉開心
so I'm gonna rule out happy.
你難過嗎
Are you sad?
不 情緒裡有太多憤怒
No, there's too much anger in there.
那或許你是生氣
Oh, well, maybe you're angry.
不 情緒裡也包含太多難過
No, there's too much sad in there.
或許你是暗戀上了她
Maybe you got a little crush on her.
你是想要我踢你椅背嗎
Do you want me to kick your seat?
我不知道了 小餅餅
I don't know, Moonpie.
我還是覺得你是嫉妒了
I'm still thinking it might be jealousy.
給我一個我可能嫉妒的理由
Give me one reason why I would be jealous.
你很在乎斯特吉斯博士
Well, Dr. Sturgis means a lot to you,
而現在他把注意力都放在別人身上
and now he's paying attention to somebody else.
你曾經是班裡唯一的一個聰明孩子
You're used to being the only smart kid around,
現在又多了一個
and now there's another.
而且還有可能...
Oh, and there's the possibility...
我讓你說一個理由而已 謝謝啊
I said one reason, thank you.
你好
Hello?
你好啊 瑪麗
Hello, Mary.
我是約翰·斯特吉斯
This is John Sturgis,
謝爾頓的教授也是你母親的愛人
Sheldon's professor and your mother's lover.
"約翰"我就知道了 不用補充那麼多
Hi. And "John" was more than enough.
我打來是因為我班上來了個新學生
I was calling because there's a new student in my class
她跟謝爾頓同齡
who's Sheldon's age.
真的假的
No kidding.
她媽媽問我能不能幫忙交換聯繫方式
Her mother wondered if I could put you two in contact
畢竟你們兩家有很多共同之處
since you have so much in common.
沒問題啊
Oh, of course.
太好了
Excellent.
你拿好紙筆我就給你念她電話號碼
I'll give you the number when you're ready.
我拿好了
I am ready.
4093566049
409-356-6049.
約翰
John?
怎麼了
Yes?
這是我家的號碼
That's my number.
還真是
So it is!
真是好興奮啊
This is so exciting.
你知道這代表什麼嗎
Don't you understand what this means?
與其讓我感覺像個傻子 你還是直接說吧
Rather than me feel dumb, how about you just tell me?
這是跟我們有共同之處的家長
These are parents we can actually relate to.
- 行吧 -這些年來我們一直煩惱
- Yeah, sure. - All the times we wonder
我們到底有沒有養好謝爾頓
if we're doing right by Sheldon or how to handle him,
我們現在終於有人可以交換心得筆記啦
we finally have someone to compare notes with.
還有筆記的嗎
There's notes?
我都是即興發揮
I just been winging it.
- 我現在就要打給她 -好主意
- I'm gonna call her right now. - Sounds good.
感謝主 讓我們能認識
Oh, thank you, Lord, for connecting us
另一對有一個特別孩子的父母
with the parents of another special child.
你們倆孩子也很特別啊
You kids are special, too.
你覺得自己特別嗎
Do you feel special?
好歹我還是家裡唯一的女兒
At least I'm the only daughter.
你啥都不沾邊
You got nothing.
她這人可自以為什麼都懂了
And she's such a know-it-all.
你說過了
Yeah, you mentioned that.
我很好奇她整天一直舉手答題手酸不酸
I'm surprised her arm wasn't sore from raising her hand so much.
行行行
Yep, sure.
而且誰上大學筆記本還貼那麼多貼紙啊
And who goes to college with stickers on their notepad?
我不知道
I don't know.
還是獨角獸貼紙
Unicorn stickers.
我們到家啦
And we're home.
謝利
Hey, Shelly.
你猜誰明天要來家裡玩
Guess who's coming over tomorrow?
你的新朋友佩吉
Your new friend Paige.
好了 我要閃人了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
別這樣嘛 謝利 說不定你們會變成好朋友
Come on, Shelly. Maybe you'll end up being friends.
我不喜歡她
I don't like her,
我也沒打算要喜歡她 我的朋友是丹
I'm not going to like her, and Tam is my friend.
我不需要新朋友了
I don't need another one.
你可以有不只一個朋友啊
You can have more than one friend.
我肯定丹一定也有別的朋友
I'm sure Tam has other friends.
沒有 我是他唯一的朋友
No, I'm all he's got.
而就連我都有一半的時間在躲著他
And even I avoid him half the time.
而且你也沒有朋友啊
Also, you don't have any friends.
你為什麼要那麼擔心我
Why are you so worried about me?
我有朋友啊
I have friends.
那為什麼唯一會來家裡的只有姥姥
Then how come the only person who ever comes over is Meemaw?
因為...
Because...
好啦 事情的重點不是我
Okay, this isn't about me.
佩吉沒有給你留下好的第一印象
So Paige didn't make a good first impression,
但這可以改變啊
but that can change.
那個新的《星際迷航》的劇叫什麼
What's that new Star Trek show?
《下一代》嗎
Next Generation?
它剛出的時候 你說沒有史波克博士
When that first came on, you said a new Star Trek
那個劇不可能會好看
without Dr. Spock could never be good,
但我有看到你在追這個劇啊
but I've seen you watching it.
首先 是史波克先生
Well, first of all, it's Mr. Spock.
史波克醫生是寫幼童保健書的
Dr. Spock writes books about babies.
我道歉
My apologies.
其次 佩吉也不是電視劇
And second of all, Paige isn't a TV show.
她是個人 而你知道我對人有什麼看法
She's a person, and we all know how I feel about people.
好吧 你聽我說
Okay, look.
你說得對
You're right.
我沒有多少朋友
I don't have many friends,
所以我希望能夠認識佩吉的媽媽
so I was hoping to get to know Paige's mom.
但如果這事會讓你心裡不舒服
But if it makes you uncomfortable,
我可以打給她並取消見面
then I will call her and cancel.
我考慮考慮
I'll think about it.
謝謝你 寶貝
Thank you, baby.
在同一天感到內疚與嫉妒
Guilt and jealousy in the same day.
我那晚輾轉難眠
I slept hard that night.
你知道有一種人工香草
Did you know that there's a type of vanilla flavoring
是從美洲河狸的肛門腺提取出來的嗎
derived from the anal glands of the North American beaver?
感覺你應該在我們開動前
That seems like a fact you could have shared
分享這個小知識才對啊
before we started eating.
當然這並不常被用到
It isn't used very often.
我能理解 畢竟要從那小囊中擠出來很難
I understand it's difficult to, uh, milk the little sacs.
厲害 好的 新話題
Cool. Okay, new topic.
來聊聊謝爾頓
Let's talk about Sheldon.
很好 什麼事
Wonderful. What about him?
他有點難接受班裡新來的女同學
He's having kind of a hard time with the new girl in your class.
真的嗎 為什麼
Really? Why?
你對她的特別關愛令他感到有些嫉妒
He's jealous of the attention you're paying her.
她很棒嘛
Well, she's remarkable.
你看到了嗎 少這樣一點
You see that? Less of that.
但我也覺得他很棒啊
But I think he's remarkable, too.
完美 這樣多一點 前面那樣少一點
Perfect. More of that, less of the other one.
懂了
Understood.
你看 這就是為什麼我們特別搭
See, this is why we're great together.
你教導我社交禮儀
You teach me about social etiquette,
我教你河狸肛門的知識
and I teach you about beaver anuses.
的確是很奇妙
It is magical.
你知道肛"們"可以被用來
Did you know "ani" is also acceptable
指複數的"肛"嗎
as the plural of "anus"?
奇妙一波接一波
And the magic continues.
你分享出來想必也很困難吧
Must have been most difficult for you to share.
想到要一整個下午
The thought of spending an afternoon
都跟佩吉相處令我感到十分折磨
with Paige seemed excruciating,
但我又想讓我媽媽開心
but I wanted to make my mother happy.
我內心十分糾結
I was torn.
史波克先生 釋放情感
The release of emotions, Mr. Spock,
才是讓我們保持健康...
is what keeps us healthy--
保持內心健康的方法
emotionally healthy, that is.
但幸好 由倫納德·尼莫伊先生無情感演繹的
Luckily, the wise words of Gene Roddenberry
來自主創吉恩·羅登伯裡所寫的金句
flatly delivered by Leonard Nimoy
解決了我的困境
resolved my dilemma.
或許吧 醫生
That may be, Doctor.
不過 我發現了
However, I have noted
人們健康良好地釋放情緒時
that the healthy release of emotion
常常結果都十分不良好
is frequently very unhealthy.
我發現了如果史波克先生能在進取號危在旦夕時
I realized if Mr. Spock could rise above his emotions
也不慌不亂 凌駕自己的情緒
while the fate of the Enterprise hung in the balance,
我當然也能忍受佩吉幾個小時
certainly I could tolerate Paige for a few hours.
我不要看這個破劇
I'm not watching this crap.
我為什麼聽你的
Why do I listen to you?
託尼 這能幫你選一個專業
Tony, this is going to help you choose a major.
這個測試能幫你集中精神
This test is designed to help you focus.
我知道 但萬一測試結果說我只擅長....
I know, but what if it says all I'm good at is...
你在幹嘛
What are you doing?
壓抑我的情緒
Suppressing my emotions.
是嗎 那你壓抑一下這個
Oh, yeah? Suppress this.
熱狗
Hot dogs.
瓦肯人使用一種叫科林納的技術
Vulcans use a technique called Kolinahr
來壓抑情緒
to suppress their emotions.
謝爾頓 他們來了
Sheldon, they're here!
顯然我不是瓦肯人
Obviously, I wasn't a Vulcan.
所以我只能退而求其次
So I did the next best thing:
把我的情緒埋到了最深處
took my feelings and shoved them down so far
也許從此只能變成無心人
they may have been lost forever.
你好呀 謝爾頓
Hi, Sheldon!
史波克先生 釋放情感
The release of emotions, Mr. Spock,
是讓我們保持健康的方法
is what keeps us healthy.
麥考伊醫生就是個白痴
Dr. McCoy was an idiot.
- 你家真溫馨漂亮 -謝謝
- Well, you just have a beautiful home. - Thank you.
有人想喝比冰茶更烈的飲品嗎
Can I interest anyone in something stronger than iced tea?
如果你家有 我就來瓶啤酒吧
Oh, well, I'll take a beer if you have one.
你放心 全靠他
Don't worry. He's personally keeping
孤星釀酒廠才沒有倒閉
the Lone Star Brewing Company in business.
他們還真給我寄了一個感謝皮帶扣
They did send me a belt buckle.
我去去就回
Be right back.
巴裡 琳達告訴我你是牙醫
So, Barry, uh, Linda tells me you're a dentist?
對 我在傑斯帕市有個診所
Uh, yes. I have a practice up in Jasper.
事實上 佩吉還幫我們記帳
Uh, Paige actually does some of the bookkeeping for us.
太巧了
That's so funny.
謝爾頓也幫我們報稅
Sheldon does our taxes.
以前我們給她貼紙作為酬勞
Oh! Yeah, we used to pay her in stickers,
但今年她開始管我們要錢了
but, this year, she actually started asking for money.
千萬別讓謝爾頓聽見了
Well, don't let Sheldon hear that.
我們都只付他裝訂夾
We pay him in binder clips.
他喜歡讓一切井井有條
He loves being organized.
可不是嘛
Boy, does he.
我們每次去超市 他都要把所有瓶子
We can't go to the grocery store without him making sure
擺成標籤對著外面
that all the labels are facing the right way.
負責貨架的員工每次見到他都超開心
Oh, the stock boys there are always so happy to see him.
真可愛
That's adorable.
我們重裝修完浴室後 他嫌有兩塊瓷磚貼歪了
Well, it wasn't adorable when we redid our shower
而不肯用 那時就不可愛了
and he wouldn't use it 'cause two of the tiles were crooked.
我們重新弄好之前
He took baths in the sink
他都堅持在水槽裡洗澡
until we got it fixed.
佩吉也會做這種怪事嗎
So does Paige do any quirky stuff like that?
- 沒 -其實不會
- No. - Not really.
由於我們要一起度過幾小時
Now, since we'll be spending a few hours together,
我列出了一些活動 讓我們有事可做
I've created a list of activities to keep us occupied.
我們先參觀我的房間
We'll start with a tour of my room,
然後玩桌遊 要是還有時間
then board games, and, if time permits,
你可以看我的火車模型 但不許碰
you can look at and not touch my trains.
是《小馬寶莉》呀
Oh, My Little Pony.
我超喜歡《小馬寶莉》
I love My Little Pony.
那是我姐姐的 不在參觀行程裡
That's my sister's, and it's not part of the tour.
我也跟我姐姐共用一個房間
I share a room with my sister, too.
超好玩的
It's super fun.
你大錯特錯了
You're wrong.
這邊是我的書桌
Now, over here, we have my desk.
這是我的電腦
This is my computer.
那是我的滑鼠
That's my mouse.
這是我的印表機 這些是印表機用紙
This is my printer. This is the paper that goes in the printer.
這盒是備用紙
This is a box of extra paper
也是印表機要用的
that also goes in the printer.
而這張是質子教授的籤名照片
And this is my signed picture of Professor Proton.
你有看這個節目嗎
Do you watch his show?
沒有 我不太喜歡
No. I don't really like it.
你不喜歡嗎
You don't?
我覺得他很無聊
I think he's boring.
而且他把什麼東西都白痴化來教
And he dumbs everything down.
科林納啊 別在這一刻棄我而去
Come on, Kolinahr, don't fail me now.
接下來 我們參觀...
And next on the tour, we have...
一盞燈
a lamp.
這沒能讓我好過些
This is not making me feel better.
他們的孩子很完美
Their kid is perfect.
我們家孩子也是啊
And so is ours.
原來我們要互相欺騙 行吧
So we're lying to each other. Fine.
能認識另一家跟我們情況類似的家庭
It's just nice to get to know another family
是挺好的事嘛
who's in a similar situation as us.
還在說謊
And we're still lying.
你讀幾年級
What grade are you in?
八年級
Eighth.
你呢
You?
十年級
Tenth.
酷
Cool.
沒人問我 但我讀四年級
Nobody asked, but fourth.
大人為什麼都這樣
Why do grownups do this?
他們喜歡把孩子亂湊一起
They love to stick random kids together
覺得他們一定能成為朋友
and expect them to just be friends.
就是啊
I know.
我超討厭這樣
I hate that.
喜劇《新鮮王子妙事多》說得對
Fresh Prince is right.
家長就是屁都不懂
Parents just don't understand.
我很喜歡那首歌
I love that song.
我有那首歌的卡帶
I have a cassette of it,
但我是用錄音機錄的廣播
but I recorded it off the radio.
你能聽見謝爾頓在後面
You can hear Sheldon in the background
說艾薩克·豬頓爵士的事
saying stuff about Sir Isaac Neutron.
我妹妹也是老提起他
Ugh, my sister's always talking about him.
真不知道為什麼
I don't know why.
他好像已經死了
I think he's dead.
你不知道有一個像他這樣的弟弟
You have no idea how much it sucks
是多糟心的事
to have a brother like him.
不管你信不信 他跟我同班
Believe it or not, he's in my class.
我父母送佩吉去念私立學校
My parents sent Paige to a private school.
真好 我們家窮讀不起私立學校
Cool. We're too poor for that.
謝爾頓會讓你們覺得自己很笨嗎
Does Sheldon make you feel stupid?
不會 我在其他方面很聰明
Nah, I'm smart in other ways.
我也是
Me, too.
我剛看到巷子裡有臺舊電視
Hey, I saw an old TV in the alley.
想一起去朝它丟石頭嗎
Want to go throw rocks at it?
- 好啊 -當然想
- Cool! - Hell yeah!
走吧
Let's do it.
我們可以玩傳統西洋棋
We could play traditional chess.
如果你有興趣 我們也可以玩改過的版本
Or if you're interested, we could play a variant
有我發明的新棋子
with a new piece I invented.
聽起來很好玩
That sounds fun.
有什麼新棋子
What's the new piece?
巫師
A wizard.
巫師不能被吃掉
The wizard cannot be taken, and, at any point,
而且能隨時瞬移 跟任意棋子交換位置
he can teleport and switch places with any other piece.
好 不過這有一個明顯的漏洞
Yes, but there's an obvious flaw.
- 什麼漏洞 -玩家被將軍時
- What flaw? - Well, any time anyone is checkmated,
可以直接把巫師和國王交換位置
they can simply have the wizard and their king switch places.
這樣遊戲永遠都不會結束
So the game will never end.
我知道 你通過我的測試了
I knew that. You passed my test.
我們告訴佩吉
We told Paige that if she won
如果她贏了地區拼字競賽 就送她一隻小狗
the regional spelling bee, she could get a puppy.
我們家現在有兩隻小狗
We ended up with two,
因為她贏了兩次
'cause she won twice.
有意思 真有意思
Fun! That-That's fun.
好了
All right,
別再說佩吉了
that's enough about Paige.
喬治 我知道你是橄欖球教練
So, George, I know you're a football coach.
你做什麼工作呢 瑪麗
What about you, Mary?
我在教會做兼職
I work part-time at the church.
真不錯
Oh. Oh, that's so nice.
我以前在巴裡的診所上班
I used to work at the practice with Barry,
但後來不得不放棄了
but I had to quit
因為佩吉的日程排得很滿
once Paige's schedule started to get busy.
可以理解
Well, that's understandable.
獨特的孩子需要加倍的關注
A unique child can require a lot of attention.
是全部的關注吧
Try all the attention. Hmm?
哪有你說的那麼誇張 巴裡
Okay. You know that's not true, Barry. Well...
她說得對 沒那麼誇張
She's... she's right. It's not.
不過我父親節確實是獨自度過的
Although I did spend Father's Day alone
因為她帶佩吉去看機器人展了
'cause she took Paige to a robotics show.
好了 可以了啦 巴裡
Okay. That's enough, Barry.
沒必要跟他們說這些
They don't need to hear all this.
沒事
That's OK.
我們聚會就是為了這個目的
That's why we're getting together,
交流這類事情
you know, talk about this kind of stuff.
巴裡 聽起來你覺得自己被冷落了
Barry, it sounds like you might be feeling left out.
才沒有
Oh. No.
有時確實如此
Sometimes I do.
不只是我 艾麗卡也這麼覺得
And it's not just me. It's Erica, too.
他越說越誇張啦
Oh, now he's just being dramatic.
艾麗卡也有得到很多關愛
Erica gets a lot of attention,
她可討喜了
and she's just a joy.
可惡 屏幕砸不碎
Dang it, the screen won't break.
要是炸一下肯定會碎
Bet it'll break if we blow it up.
本宮喜歡她
I love her.
好吧 你說得對
Fine, you're right.
艾麗卡可"乖"了
Erica's doing just great.
完全沒什麼好擔心的
Nothing to worry about there.
給點力啊
Oh, come on.
你有火柴嗎
You got any matches?
我去去就回
Be right back.
想趁她不在親熱一下嗎
While she's gone, you want to make out?
好啊
Sure.
你真的相信多重宇宙理論嗎
You actually believe in the multiverse theory?
深信不疑
Very much so.
這是對量子力學
It's the most elegant interpretation
最優美的解讀
of quantum mechanics.
所以你真認為有無窮的平行宇宙
So you really think there are an infinite number of universes?
史蒂芬·霍金相信 所以我也相信
Stephen Hawking believes it, so, yes, I do.
如果真有無窮的平行宇宙
Well, if there are an infinite number of universes,
那我覺得這個理論在所有宇宙裡都一樣蠢
I think that theory's dumb in all of them.
跟你一起很好玩
This is fun.
在學校裡我沒法跟其他孩子
I don't get to have discussions like this
聊這些話題
with kids at my school.
你呢
Do you?
聊不了
No.
你可曾希望過自己跟其他人一樣
Do you ever wish you were just like everyone else?
完全沒有
Not at all.
我也沒有
Me neither.
我很享受比其他人聰明的感覺
I love being smarter than everyone.
我也是
Me, too.
我開始覺得也許我和佩吉
I started to think that Paige and I
比我想的有更多共同點
might have more in common than I thought.
也許我媽媽說得對
Maybe my mother was right.
我只是需要多了解她一些就行了
I really did just need to get to know her better.
將軍
Checkmate!
你輸了
You lose.
紅色警報
Red alert.
聽我命令 準備發射相位槍
Phasers stand by to fire on my order.
看來我才是最聰明的人
Guess that makes me the smartest.
我不知道史波克十歲時
I don't know if ten-year-old Spock
有沒有掀翻過象棋盤
ever flipped a chess board,
但十歲的謝爾頓絕對掀了
but ten-year-old Sheldon sure did.
我必須說 邀請他們來我真高興
Got to say, I'm glad we invited 'em over.
你別再給他啤酒了
Don't you get him another beer.
你也很享受看好戲 你心裡清楚
Come on. You love this and you know it.
他們跟我們一樣一團糟
They're as messed up as we are.
好吧 不過這是最後一瓶了
Fine. But one more and that's it.
好棒
Yes!
我的媽呀
Holy crap!
你別... 快出去看看怎麼回事
Don't you-- Go out there and check!
有誰知道 夸克互相結合 形成介子和重子時
Now, does anyone know what happens to quarks
會發生什麼變化
when we combine them to make mesons and baryons?
你說 佩吉
Yes, Paige.
我們可以忽視在單夸克級別的
We can ignore the particle masses
粒子質量
at the individual quark level.
正確 你呀
Correct. You
真是很...
are really...
你對她的特別關愛令他感到有些嫉妒
He's jealous of you paying attention to her.
回答正確 佩吉
That was correct, Paige.
謝爾頓
And, Sheldon,
你戴的是新領結嗎
is that a new bow tie?
是的
It is.
看著真精神
Lookin' sharp!
謝謝
Thanks.
好險
That was a close one.
我剛說到 我們只能...
As I was saying, we only...
--
Get more,click it.
高分美劇《小謝爾頓》第2季第1集中英文劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語