熱門劇《生活大爆炸》第2季第4集中英文對照劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語

2021-02-17 易用美劇劇本臺詞字幕音頻視頻

那個... 宮保雞丁是Raj的

Let's see,Raj was the kung pao chicken.

- 我是餃子 - 沒錯

- I'm the dumplings. - Yes,you are.

Howard 別噁心

Creepy,Howard.

你在誇我還是貶我?

Creepy good or creepy bad?

小蝦米配龍蝦醬是誰的?

Who was the shrimp with lobster sauce?

我的 來讓老爸爽爽 好久沒犯戒了

That would be me. Come to pa,you un-kosher delight.

不吃蝦是猶太教戒律之一

我不是光指蝦蝦哦

I'm not necessarily talking to the food.

別坐這兒

Sit over there.

別坐這兒

Sit over there.

- 要嬰兒衛生紙麼? - 你為啥...

- Baby wipe? - Why do you have...

- 別問! - 不! 不要!

- No,don't ask! - No,don't,don't!

我來告訴你吧

I'll tell you why.

我得清潔一下我的手 學校廁所的擦手紙

I had to sanitize my hands because the university replaced the paper towels in the rest rooms

都換成幹手機了

with hot air blowers.

我還以為幹手機會幹淨點

I thought the blowers were more sanitary.

- 實際上不是 - 為啥要再問...

- Really,don't. - Why...

幹手機藏汙納垢 然後都噴到你手上

Hot air blowers are incubators and spewers of bacteria and pestilence.

坦白說 讓得瘟疫的長臂猿來把我手噴幹 都比那要來得衛生

Frankly,it'd be more hygienic if they just had a plague-infested gibbon sneeze my hands dry.

嘿 大夥們 我有驚世奇聞...

Hey,guys,I just got the most amazing news...

喲 Raj 你覺得你還有可能 在清醒時同我說話麼?

Gosh,Raj,do you think you'll ever be able to talk in front of me without being drunk?

好吧 我還是自己一個人回房吃算了

Okay,well,I'll just,um,go eat by myself.

Penny 沒必要這樣吧

Penny,you don't have to do that.

沒關係的 比起他不說話 他亂說話 還有他...

Oh,it's okay,between him not talking,him talking and him...

我一個人舒坦多了

I'm better off alone.

再見了 可憐的小怪人

Good-bye,you poor,strange little man.

她可真體貼

She's so considerate.

什麼事呀?

So what's your news?

還記得我透過古柏帶觀察到的 類似行星的物體嗎?

Remember that little planetary object I spotted beyond the Kuiper Belt?

記得啊 2008-NQ亞17號

Oh,yeah,2008-NQ Sub-17.

現在我要將它命名為寶萊塢行星

Or as I call it,Planet Bollywood.

總之 因為我的發現 我已經是人物雜誌"3030計劃"的一員了

Anyway,because of my discovery,Peoplemagazine is naming me one of their 30 under 30 to watch.

- 恭喜你呀 - 真是太贊了

- Congratulations. - that's incredible.

不好意思 啥是"3030計劃"?

Excuse me,30 what under 30 what to watch what?

三十位未及而立之年的夢想家 挑戰他們各自領域裡種種成見

30 visionaries under 30 years of age to watch as they challenge the preconceptions of their fields.

汗... 讓我猜一萬次都猜不著

If I had a million guesses,I never would have gotten that.

還挺酷的

It's pretty cool.

除了我 還有為印尼饑荒奔波遊走的

They've got me in with a guy who's doing something about hunger in Indonesia,

還有用海豚來改造犯人的精神醫療師

and a psychotherapist who's using dolphins to rehabilitate prisoners,

噢 還有Ellen Page 那部大讚的獨立電影"朱諾"的主角

and Ellen Page,star of the charming independent film,Juno.

噢 我也想像她那樣

Oh,I'd so do her.

就你? 海豚還差不多

You'd do the dolphins.

有否提及我的貢獻? 我可是為你設計瞭望遠鏡的託架的

Do I get an honorable mention for designing the telescope camera mounting bracket you used?

抱歉 這可不在我的感人事跡裡頭

Sorry,it's not part of my heartwarming and personal narrative

一個來自新德裡的謙遜男孩兒

in which a humble boy from New Delhi overcame poverty

衝破貧困和偏見的重重阻礙 千辛萬苦來到美國探索宇宙的奧秘

and prejudice and journeyed to America to reach for the stars.

你還貧困? 你老爸是婦科醫生 還開賓利跑車呢

Poverty? Your father's a gynecologist. He drives a Bentley.

那是租的

It's a lease.

我有點困惑

I'm confused.

這是怎麼選出來的? 有沒有同行評議會之類的?

Was there some sort of peer review committee to determine which scientists would be included?

同行評議會? 那是人物雜誌 是人們選擇了我

Peer review? It'sPeoplemagazine. Peoplepicked me.

- 哪些人? - 人物雜誌的那些人唄

- What people? - The people fromPeople.

沒錯 但他們究竟是些什麼人?

Yeah,but exactly who are these people?

他們憑什麼? 他們夠格嗎?

What are their credentials? How are they qualified?

你不過是湊巧看見罷了

What makes accidentally noticing a hunk of rock

不就是塊繞著太陽系漫遊了幾十億年的石頭

that's been traipsing around the solar system for billions of years more noteworthy

怎麼就比其他未及而立之年的科學家 取得了更大的成就呢?

than any other scientific accomplishment made by someone under 30?

我敢打賭 Ellen Page的朋友們可不會說這些廢話

Boy,I'll bet Ellen Page's friends aren't giving her this kind of crap.

你為自己感到驕傲?

Are you proud of yourself?

總體上是這樣

In general,yes.

噢 丟掉的微中子在這兒

Oh,there's my missing neutrino.

你幹嘛像個不穩定的電子一樣躲著我 對吧 你這亞原子小鬼?

You were hiding from me as an unbalanced charge,weren't you,you little sub-atomic dickens?

嘿 Sheldon

Hey,Sheldon.

嘿 看吶 我找到丟掉的微中子了

Hey,look,look,I found my missing neutrino.

噢 真棒 能把它從牛奶盒上拿下來了

Oh good,we can take it off the milk carton.

來吧 我們要去同Raj道歉 順便請他一起去吃飯

Come on,we're going to apologize to Raj and invite him out to dinner.

為啥要道歉?

Apologize for what?

他昨晚帶著驚天奇聞而來 可我們卻不怎麼支持他

He came over last night with some pretty good news and we weren't very supportive.

我的第六感告訴我你有話要說

I sense you're trying to tell me something.

你是個大混球

You were a colossal asshat.

恕難同意

No,I beg to differ.

我們三個裡面 我至今都是最支持他的

Of the three of us,I was by far the most supportive.

真的? 說說看你怎麼支持了

Really? Do tell.

要是作為朋友的我們 總是降低他成功的門檻 Raj怎麼可能真正取得偉大的成就呢?

How will Raj ever reach true greatness if his friends lower the bar for him?

十一歲時 我姐姐給老爸買了個咖啡杯 上面寫著"世上最棒的老爸"

When I was 11,my sister bought our father a "World's Greatest Dad" coffee mug

可說實在的 他至死都沒當一天好爸爸

and,frankly,the man coasted until the day he died.

好吧 這麼跟你說吧

Okay,let's try it this way.

如果這已經是Raj所能達到的最高境界了呢?

What if thisPeople magazine thing is the best Raj is ever going to achieve?

這倒沒想過

I had not considered that.

走吧

Come on.

我總是以為別人同我一樣沒有極限

I often forget other people have limitations.

真是太悲哀了

It's so sad.

他知道什麼是悲哀?

He can feel sadness?

不是這樣啦 我和你都管這叫優越感

Not really. It's what you and I would call condescension.

我們進去的時候 要展現出高興的神情

Now when we go in there,let's show Raj that we're happy for him.

可我不高興

But I'm not.

好 那就裝吧 你看我

Well,then fake it. Look at me.

我都能慢慢接受這個事實 要知道 沒有我的固定架

I could be grinding on the fact that without my stabilizing telescope mount

他哪能看到宇宙中那一小塊垃圾

he never would have found that stupid,little clump of cosmic schmutz.

可我的胸襟 不止那麼點啦

But I'm bigger than that.

好吧 你們要我怎麼做?

Fine. What do you want me to do?

微笑

Smile.

我靠 太嚇人了

Oh,crap,that's terrifying.

我們是來這兒看Koothrappali的 又不是追殺蝙蝠俠

We're here to see Koothrappali,not kill Batman.

少露幾顆牙看看

Try less teeth.

已經很接近了 來吧

Close enough. Come on.

- 嘿 Raj - 嘿 大夥都在啊 怎麼了?

- Hey,Raj. - Hey,guys. What's up?

我們想邀請你和我們一起共進晚餐

We just wanted to invite you out to dinner tonight.

為了慶祝你的"3030" 沒錯吧 Sheldon?

To celebrate your "30 under 30" thing. Right,Sheldon?

好啊 你們真好

That's very nice of you. I would like that.

大家好

Hello,boys.

- Gablehauser博士 - Koothrappal博士

- Dr. Gablehauser. - Dr. Koothrappali.

- Gablehauser博士 - Hofstader博士

- Dr. Gablehauser. - Dr. Hofstader.

- Gablehauser博士 - Cooper博士

- Dr. Gablehauser. - Dr. Cooper.

- Gablehauser博士 - Wolowitz先生

- Dr. Gablehauser. - Mr.Wolowitz.

我們中誰發現了一顆星星?

Boys,I've got a question for you: Who in this room discovered a star?

2008-NQ 亞17號 實際上是一顆行星

Actually,2008-NQ Sub-17 is a planetary body.

我又沒說你 我在說我呢

I'm not talking about you,I'm talking about me.

我的外國朋友 你是我的明星

You,my exotic young friend,are my star.

又不是你發現了他

But you didn't discover him.

你只是注意到他在這兒而已 就像他注意到2008-NQ亞17號一樣

You merely noticed he was here,much like he did with 2008-NQ Sub-17.

- Sheldon - 噢 不好意思

- Sheldon... - Oh,sorry.

孩子 要給你安排一間好點的辦公室

Boy,we've got to get you into a better office.

得配得上你現在的身份

Something more suited to your status.

沒必要麻煩的 真的

Really,you don't have to go to any trouble.

讓你用Von Gerlich以前的辦公室如何?

How about if I put you in Von Gerlich's old office?

我情願要Fishbein的 大多了

I'd rather have Fishbein's. It's bigger.

等等 Fishbein穿睡衣來上班以後 我是第一個申請他的辦公室的

Wait a minute,I called dibs on Fishbein's office the day he started showing up at work in his bathrobe.

他都有新的辦公室了 男廁所裡就不能放幾張擦手紙嗎?

He gets a new office,I can't even get paper towels in the men's room?

- Sheldon - 靠 這也太難了

- Sheldon. - Damn,this is hard.

我來問問你們

Let me ask you something.

你們覺得你們成天在這裡是為了啥?

What do you think the business of this place is?

- 科學? - 錢

- Science? - Money.

都跟你說了

Told you.

他出現在人物雜誌上 不就意味著 有數不盡的錢要向我們湧來

And this boy's picture inPeoplemagazine is gonna raise us a pile of money taller than...

堆起來都比你高了

well,taller than you.

我是碩士

I have a Master's degree.

誰不是?

Who doesn't?

Koothrappali博士 你有沒有在校長餐廳吃過午飯?

Dr. Koothrappali,have you ever had lunch in the president's dining room?

我都不知道還有校長餐廳

I didn't even know there was a president's dining room.

東西是一樣的 不過新鮮多了

It's the same food as the cafeteria,only fresh.

走吧 小夥子

Come on,little buddy.

好咧 大夥晚上見

Okay,big buddy. See you tonight,guys.

別再笑了

You can stop smiling now.

總之 在享用了一頓大餐之後

So anyway,after a fantastic lunch,

我立馬被接去拍封面照

I was whisked off to the Peoplemagazine photo shoot...

你們幾個拍過雜誌封面照麼?

Have any of you boys ever been to a photo shoot?

No.

那感覺太妙了

It's fantastic.

顯然 相機同我惺惺相惜

Apparently,the camera loves me and I,it.

他們給我弄了個星光熠熠的背景 我就擺了這麼一個Pose

They shot me in front of a starry background where I posed like this.

他們準備PS一個超新星上去

They're going to digitally add a supernova.

他們都說 對於我這個耀眼的天才而言 這是個完美的比喻

They say it's the perfect metaphor for my incandescent talent.

沒錯 一團滾燙的火球 最終自取滅亡

Right,a ball of hot,flaming gas that collapses upon itself.

抱歉 是我的助手Trevor

Excuse me. Oh,it's my assistant,Trevor.

說吧 我是Koothrappali

Go for Koothrappali.

給他派了個助手?

They gave him an assistant?

我只是要一支新的鋼筆 他們都會讓我帶著鋼絲鉗去搶銀行

If I want a new pen,I have to go to the bank with wire cutters.

我們是否已經夠仁至義盡了?

Have we at this point met our social obligations?

還沒

Not yet.

好 替我排上議事日程 不過別忘了編一個我無法出席的理由

Okay,just put it on my calendar,but start thinking of a reason why I can't go. All righty?

Koothrappali斷線

Koothrappali out.

願主保佑那孩子 沒有他我都不知道怎麼辦了

God bless that boy. I don't know what I'd do without him.

他不是今天下午才成了你的助手

You just got him this afternoon.

沒錯 不過我覺得我應該有個侍從

Yes,but I'm finding that having a lackey suits me.

侍從?

A lackey?

噢 抱歉 從政治角度 這麼說對嗎?

Oh,I'm sorry. Is that politically incorrect?

在印度 我們管這些人叫賤民

In India,we just call them untouchables.

- 夠了嗎? - 還差一點兒

- Now? - Almost.

說起賤民 我要告訴你們個好消息

Speaking of untouchables,I've got great news for you guys.

人物雜誌這周六要辦一個招待會 我已經把你們都邀請去了

Peoplemagazine is having a reception this Saturday and I managed to get you invited.

- 噢 謝了 - 你真客氣

- Oh,gee,thanks. - Oh,you're welcome.

當然 我沒法讓你們去VIP區

Of course,I couldn't get you into the VIP section because,you know,

你們也知道 你們只是個P而已

that's for VIPs and you guys are just,you know... P's.

在巴布亞紐幾內亞 有個原始部落 如果獵人向村裡其他人炫耀自己的獵物

There's a tribe in Papua New Guinea where,when a hunter flaunts his success to the rt of the village,

部族的人就會把他殺了 把他的皮做成鼓 據說能驅魔避邪

they kill him and drive away evil spirits with a drum made of his skin.

當然是些迷信的話 不過意思大家都明白

Superstious nonsense,of course,but one can see their point.

來了 Raj 你該慢點喝

Here you go,Raj. You might want to drink this one slowly.

好 那這周六晚上大夥一起去吧?

Okay. So,Saturday night,can I count on my posse?

我很想去 Raj 可我沒空

Gee,I'd love to,Raj,but I can't make it.

噢好吧 那Leonard呢?

Oh,okay. Leonard?

呃 行吧... 還是算了

No,I could... no.

Sheldon呢?

Sheldon?

我有空 可我不會去的

I can make it. But I won't.

你們在說啥呢?

What are you guys talking about?

這周六專為我設的招待會

There's a reception for my magazine article on Saturday.

你們這些傢伙都不去?

And you guys aren't going?

真是難以置信

I can't believe you.

Raj要慶祝如此巨大的成就 你們居然不去捧場?

Raj is celebrating a tremendous accomplishment and you're not even going to be there to support him?

巨大成就 是指他發現的星體正墜向地球

A tremendous accomplishment would be if the planetary body he discovered were plummeting toward Earth

而他用意念爆破掉它

and he exploded it with his mind.

那真牛了 那樣的招待會我肯定去

That would be cool. I'd go to that reception.

別啊 這已經很牛了

Come on,this is huge.

Raj要上人物雜誌了 都不用把哪個Spears姐妹搞大了肚子

Raj is gonna be inPeoplemagazine,and he didn't even have to knock up one of the Spears sisters.

你願意和我去嗎?

Would you like to go with me?

當然願意 我很榮幸

Of course I would. I would be honored.

當真?太好了

Really? Cool.

你們真不厚道

Shame on you guys.

瞧呀 我約到Penny了

Look at that,I got a date with Penny.

花了你一年時間真難以置信

I can't believe it took you a whole year.

- 夠了嗎? - 咱撤

- Now? - Now.

老兄 我要上人物雜誌了

Hey,buddy,I'm going to be inPeoplemagazine.

哦 上了封面再來給爺說

Yeah,call me when you're on the cover.

Raj 真帥氣呀!

Raj,look at you!

我知道 像正午的太陽光彩照人 對吧?

I know. I'm resplendent like the noonday sun,am I not?

是呀 這香檳喝的 不覺得早了點嗎?

Uh,yeah. Starting with the champagne a little early,aren't you?

是豪華轎車裡的 他們派了輛加長轎車 我可以用豪華車了

It was in the limo. They sent a limo. I have a limo.

我愛死說 "豪華車"了

I just love saying "limo."

準備的時候 小飲幾口吧

Sip on this while you're getting ready.

我準備好了

Oh,I'm ready.

就穿這個?

That's what you're wearing?

對呀 怎麼 有什麼不對嗎?

Um,yeah. Why,what's wrong with it?

沒什麼 我只是期待你會超誇張超狂野滴

Nothing. I was just hoping for something a little more,you know,ridonkulous.

除了俺這身衣裳 你啥也看不見了

Mm,yeah. Well,this is all the donkulous you're gonna get tonight.

好 也行 出發吧

Okey-dokey,let's roll.

好了 是宣洩時間了!

All right,it's time to raise the roof!

- 你好 Leonard - 兄弟

- Hey,Leonard. - Dude.

- 很漂亮 - 謝謝

- You look very nice. - Thank you.

- 走吧 晚安 Leonard - 晚安

- Come on. Good night,Leonard. - Good night.

- Leonard 看到樓下的豪華車了嗎? - 嗯

- Hey,Leonard,do you see my limo downstairs? - Yeah.

- 比我祖父長大的那間房子還大 - 相當不錯

- It's bigger than the house my grandfather grew up in. - Terrific.

- 吃的也比那房子裡的多 - 行了 走了 走了

- It has more food,too. - All right,come on. Come on.

我要出場了 讓聚會開始吧

I'm coming out,so get the party started

我要出場 出場 出場...

I'm coming out,I'm coming out I'm coming out...

好消息 你不用再為 和Penny的事悶悶不樂了

Hey,good news. You don't have to sulk about Penny anymore.

看 這裡有無數的克羅埃西亞女人 就等你聯繫她們了

Look,there are hundreds of Croatian women just waiting for you to contact them.

一切為了綠卡.com?

Anything-for-a-greencard. com?

你可以用我的ID "超級強悍的那話兒"

I'll lend you my user name. It's "Wealthy Big Penis."

開玩笑

You're joking.

你得用簡單的詞語 她們還在學英語中

You gotta make it easy for 'em. They're just learning English.

去你的

Pass.

你情願坐在這裡鬱鬱寡歡

So you're just gonna sit around here and mope

眼瞅著Penny和Ewik-E超市的Apu博士約會?

while Penny is out with Dr. Apu from the Kwik-E Mart?

"辛普森一家"裡 Apu博士創立的這家超市

又不是約會 這麼說也太種族主義了

It's not a date,and that's racist.

該角色為印度移民

哪能啊 他可是辛普森一家裡面 受大家喜愛的角色

It can't be racist. He's a beloved character onThe Simpsons.

咱快點吃了吧 我好去睡覺

Let's just eat so I can get to bed.

要是狗屎運 今晚就是我的窒息睡眠死亡夜

With any luck,tonight will be the night my sleep apnea kills me.

記得讓他們 把椰菜雞肉切成塊 而不是絲嗎?

Did you remember to ask for the chicken with broccoli to be diced,not shredded?

Yes.

- 儘管菜單上特別提到 "雞肉絲" - 對

- Even though the menu description specifies "shredded"? - Yes.

- 黑米 沒叫白米吧? - 對

- Brown rice,not white? - Yes.

- 有在韓國雜貨店買上等的熱芥末嗎? - 有

- Did you stop at the Korean grocery and get the good hot mustard? - Yes.

- 去市場打低鈉醬油沒? - 去了

- Did you pick up the low sodium soy sauce from the market? - Yes.

謝謝你

Thank you.

怎麼去了這麼久?

What took you so long?

- 坐著吃吧 別廢話 - 好吧

- Just sit down and eat. - Fine.

好啦 是雞肉塊 你想怎樣啊?

All right,it's shredded. What do you want me to do?

你接受訂單前 怎麼不檢查好呢

I want you to check before you accept the order.

抱歉

Sorry.

你心煩意亂 是怕今晚Koothrappali 可能會和Penny發生關係?

Were you distracted by the possibility that Koothrappali might have intercourse with Penny tonight?

他們不會發生關係的

He's not going to have intercourse with Penny.

那雞肉的錯誤就不能原諒

Then there's no excuse for this chicken.

Koothrappali的情況讓我想起了件童年往事

You know,this situation with Koothrappali brings to mind a story from my childhood.

切 這下好喲 狹長土地的又一傳說

Oh,goody,more tales from the panhandle.

鍋柄狀的突出地帶 狹窄的條帶 這裡指德州

那是德克薩斯西北部

That's northwest Texas.

我來自東德克薩斯的海灣地區 住著很多越南捕蝦人

I'm from east Texas,the Gulf region,home to many Vietnamese shrimpers.

捕蝦人是你故事的重點?

Do the shrimpers feature in your story?

不是

No.

我8歲時 一輛蒙哥馬利·華德的運貨車 壓死了我家的貓Lucky

Anyway,when I was eight,a Montgomery Ward delivery van ran over our family cat Lucky.

- Lucky? - 是的 Lucky

- Lucky? - Yes,Lucky.

他不懂啥叫諷刺 繼續聽就是了

He's irony-impaired. Just move on.

好吧 名叫Lucky的死貓 請繼續

Okay,dead cat named Lucky. Continue.

當其他人都因Lucky的死而傷心時

While others mourned Lucky,

我意識到 它的意外身亡

I realized his untimely demise provided me with the opportunity

to replace him with something more suited to my pet needs:

晚上可以和我相互偎依的忠實伴侶

a faithful companion that I could snuggle with at night,

又不會違背人類命令的動物

yet would be capable of killing upon telepathic command.

難道不是小狗?

So not a puppy?

拜託 怎麼可能這麼平凡

Please,nothing so pedestrian.

我要一隻Griffin

I wanted a griffin.

希臘神話中一種獅身鷲首怪獸

一隻Griffin?

A griffin?

是的 半鷹半獅

Yes,half eagle,half lion.

傳說中才有...

And mythological.

與這無關

Irrelevant.

我當時正在研究DNA重組技術 而且有信心能造一隻出來

I was studying recombinant DNA technology,and I was confidant I could create one,

但我父母拒絕提供必需的 鷹卵子和獅精子

but my parents were unwilling to secure the necessary eagle eggs and lion semen.

鬱悶的是 我妹妹想上遊泳課 他們就讓她去

Of course,my sister got swimming lessons when she wanted them.

Sheldon 不是我們不喜歡獅子精子的故事 但是...

Sheldon,not that we don't all enjoy a good lion semen story,but...

你想說什麼?

what's your point?

我想說的是 如果Koothrappali 開始追求淺浮低賤名利的新生活

My point is if Koothrappali is moving on to a new life of shallow undeserved fame,

也許正是我們的機會 創造一個更好的同伴

perhaps this is an opportunity to create a better cohort.

你想養育一個新朋友?

You want to breed a new friend?

這是選擇之一 但是誰這麼有空啊?

That's one option,but who has the time?

可你們想想看--日本人 他們在人工智慧方面幹的很不錯

But consider this-- the Japanese,they're doing some wonderful work with artificial intelligence.

如果把他們的技術和迪斯尼動畫家 的一些電子動畫結合起來

Now,you combine that with some animatronics from the imagineers over at Disney,

也許接下來 我們就能和一個懂多國語言的 亞伯拉罕·林肯一起玩光暈

next thing you know,we're playing HALO with a multilingual Abraham Lincoln.

Sheldon 別誤會我的意思 你瘋了

Sheldon,don't take this the wrong way,but you're insane.

他瘋是瘋 但我們去結交新朋友又不會死

That may well be,but the fact is it wouldn't kill us to meet some new people.

我必須指出 結交新朋友真的會死啊

For the record,it could kill us to meet new people.

他們可能是殺人犯或者 不知名病原體的攜帶者

They could be murders or the carriers of unusual pathogens.

還有啊 我一點不瘋

And I'm not insane.

我媽早就帶我去測試過了

My mother had me tested.

如果我們要結交個新朋友 他必須值得信任 必須為我們兩肋插刀

If we do get a new friend,he should be a guy you can trust. A guy who has your back.

而且他必須很有錢 住在海邊的大房子裡 可以供我們開派對

And he should have a lot of money and live in a cool place down by the beach where we could throw parties.

必須和我們一樣熱愛科學技術

He should share our love of technology.

也要認識很多女人

And he should know a lot of women.

我想想 有錢 女人 技術 好吧 就這麼說定了

Let's see,money,women,technology. Okay,we're agreed.

我們的新朋友是 鋼鐵俠

Our new friend is going to be Iron Man.

我一晚上都能...

I can go all night...

歡迎來到"Raj陵" (引自"泰姬陵")

Welcome to the Raj Mahal.

很不錯的地方 晚安 Raj

It's very nice. Good night,Raj.

- 不 不 等等 夜生活還沒結束呢 - 結束了啊

- No,no,Wait. The evening's not over. - Yes,it is.

現在得聽聽R. Kelly 再一起吸吸臉喲

No,it's time to put on some R. Kelly and suck face.

- 噢 喔哦 夜生活結束了嗎? - 等等 等等 等等!

- Oh,wow,is the evening over? - Wait,wait,wait!

是我爸媽從印度打來

That's my mommy and daddy calling from India.

我想讓你見見我父母

I want you to meet my parents.

等等 見他們?

Wait. Meet them?

好啊 爸爸媽媽 很高興見到你們 你們好嗎? 我沒有喝醉哦

Hello,Mommy,Daddy. Good to see you. How are you? I'm not drunk.

- 幹嘛這麼說? - 隨便說說而已

- Why would you say that? - Just making conversation.

爸爸媽媽 我想讓你見見我的新女友 Penny

Mommy,Daddy,I want you to meet my new squeeze,Penny.

我不是你的女友 他沒有什么女友

I'm not your squeeze. There is no squeezing.

我看不到她 鏡頭對準她

I can't see her. Center her in the frame.

看看吧 漂亮哈?

Here you go. Cute,huh?

她不是印度人

She's not Indian.

不是印度人又怎樣 咱兒子還年輕 放蕩放蕩嘛

So she's not Indian. The boy is just sowing some wild oats.

沒有沒有 沒有放蕩 我也不是啥女友 咱也沒吸臉

No,no,no,there's no sowing,no squeezing and no sucking face.

萬一他把她肚子搞大了怎麼辦?

What if he gets her pregnant?

你想要這個粉嫩小妞做你孫輩的母親?

Is this little hotsy-totsy who you want as the mother of your grandchildren?

你們有什麼權利選擇我跟誰生孩子?

What right do you have to pick with whom I can have children with?

聽著 Rajesh 我知道你在美國

Look,Rajesh,I understand you're in America.

想嘗嘗"當地小吃"

You want to try the "local cuisine."

但是相信我 那玩意兒吃不久的

Trust me. You don't want it for a steady diet.

你們聽我說

Now you listen to me.

我已經不是小孩子了 說話也不會再像小孩子

I am no longer a child and I will not be spoken to like one.

失陪失陪 我去吐一吐

Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go throw up.

他怎麼了?

What's wrong with him?

我不知道 可能是吃了當地小吃

I don't know. Maybe it's the local cuisine.

好吧 那麼 很高興見到你們

Okay,well,it's nice to meet you.

我就把你們放在桌上吧

I'm just gonna set you on down over here.

我要走了 Namaste

And I'm gonna leave,so namaste.

還有告訴你們 我做他媳婦 是你們的福氣

And FYI,you'd be lucky to have me as a daughter-in-law.

妞有點脾氣嘛 我喜歡

She's feisty. I like that.

Raj 你在幹嘛?

Raj,what are you doing?

不 不用紙條 如果你有話要說 說出來

No,no notes. If you have something to say to me,say it.

對不起

Sorry.

噢 寶貝 沒關係拉

Oh,sweetie,it's okay.

      --

Get more,click it.

熱門劇《生活大爆炸》第2季第3集中英文對照劇本臺詞對白字幕-看美劇學英語

相關焦點