美劇《漫長歸途(2017)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-11-20 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

第一集~第二集

2003年3月20日

911事件發生後一年半

美國入侵伊拉克

42天後 布希總統宣布"任務完成"

伊拉克戰爭所有主要軍事行動就此畫上句號

2004年3月31日

第一騎兵師從德克薩斯州胡德堡出發

前往伊拉克執行維和任務

他們的目的地是巴格達的窮困地區 薩德爾城

那片地區已有一年未發生動蕩事件

被稱為"伊拉克最安全的地方"

本片根據真實事件改編

2004年4月4日

薩德爾城 戰鷹營

米娜 伊利亞

Mina and Elijah.

別鬧了 太陽快落山了 爸爸是認真的

Come on guys, the sun is almost down, Daddy's serious.

德克薩斯州 胡德堡

兩周前

阿奎羅

爸爸 爸爸

Daddy, daddy.

-抓住你了 -你找到我們了

- I got you. - You found us.

你們沒聽到我喊你們嗎

Hey, did you guys hear me calling you?

我們剛才在玩

We're just playing.

不 你說讓咱們跑走

Nuh-uh, you made us run away.

-不 我沒有 -伊利亞 夥計

- No, I didn't. - Elijah, come on, bud.

伊利亞

Elijah!

好了 過來 夥計

All right, come here, bud.

好了

Come on, oh, okay.

聽著 我知道你不高興

Now, look, I know you're upset,

但我們談過這件事 對嗎

okay, but we talked about this, right?

就像橄欖球一樣

It's a little like football.

我是隊長

I'm the team captain.

我們都努力訓練 現在到上場的時候了

We've all been training really hard, now, it's just time, okay?

我們要去打那場關鍵的比賽了

It's time for us to go play in the big game.

但你以前從沒打過仗

But you've never been to war before.

這不是真正的戰爭 夥計

Oh, well, it's not really a war, buddy.

我只是去幫助一些人

I'm just going over there to go help some people.

就這樣

That's it.

那你就沒必要去了

Then you don't have to go.

士兵只參加戰爭

Soldiers only go to wars.

有時 他們也要為和平出戰

Sometimes, they go for peace, too.

而且我們排的士兵 都是我自己人

And those guys in my platoon, those are my guys.

明白嗎

You understand?

他們也是我的家人

They're my family, too,

爸爸必須去保衛他們的安全

and daddy's got to go over there and keep them safe.

你愛他們勝過我們

You like them better than us.

-伊利亞 不是的 -我希望你永遠別回來了

- Hey, Elijah, no. - I hope you never come back.

別這樣 夥計 伊利亞 回來

Hey, come on bud, Elijah, hey, get back, hey.

讓他去吧 別管他 讓他發洩出來

Let him go, let him go, let him get it out.

早上再和他談

Talk to him in the morning.

沒事 他會沒事的

It's okay, he'll be okay,

他會沒事的

he'll be fine.

Yeah, yeah.

這兩位想跟你告別

These two wanted to say goodbye.

您卑微的騎士敬上 女士

Your humble Knights, ma'am.

天啊

Oh, God.

來 你注意安全

Come on, you take care out there.

我們會照顧好他的 別擔心

We'll watch out for him, don't worry.

可不是麼

Oh, yeah.

你們帶夠光碟打發時間了嗎

You guys got enough DVDs to pass the time out there?

這傢伙只會堅持要看全四季的《黑道家族》

This man will insist all four seasons of The Sopranos.

老兄 那可是史上最佳電視劇

Dude, it's TV history.

注意安全 託馬斯

Stay safe out there, Tomas.

我會的

I will.

你最好做到

You better.

營隊集合 各小隊上車準備出發

Battalion mount up, all units board to transport.

我得走了

I got to go.

好了 盧佩 我還得跟別人擁抱呢

Come on, Lupe, I got other people to hug too.

媽 怎麼了

Mom, what?

我有一年都見不到你了 寶貝 我只是想記清楚

I won't see you for a year, mijo, I just wanna remember.

我愛你 弟弟

Oh, I love you, little brother.

我愛你 特蕾西

I love you, Tracie.

再見 親愛的

Bye, mijo.

-我會很想你的 -嗯

- I'm gonna miss you so much. - Yeah.

你很快就會回來了

You'll be back before we know it.

拿好武器 古斯曼

Mind your weapon, Guzman.

抱歉 布中士

Sorry, Sergeant B.

我們的任務分配有消息嗎 長官

Any news on our duty assignment yet, sir?

還沒有

No, not yet.

不過肯定是4R 重建 修復

It'll be one of the Four R's though, Rebuild, Restore.

-重複使用 循環使用 -沒錯

- Reuse, Recycle? - That's right.

他是怎麼做到的 這麼吵也能睡著

How does a man do that, sleep in this?

Chen.

就算是核爆炸 陳都能睡著 長官

Chen could sleep through a nuclear explosion, sir.

第一騎兵師 準備啟程

1st Cavalry, starting our decent.

下一站 偉大的未知之地[龍與地下城]

Next stop, the Great Unknown.

感覺如何

How are you feeling?

-不錯 -是嗎

- Good. - Yeah?

你呢 長官

You, sir?

我感覺準備好了

I feel ready.

巴格達 薩德爾城

2004年4月4日 16:55

科曼奇紅排

公共衛生支持小隊

隊長 肖恩·阿奎羅中尉

抵達伊拉克第四天

我該怎麼做 長官

What, what should I do, sir?

按喇叭 用點勁 裡德爾

Just tap the horn and put some muscle into it, Riddell.

他們會讓開的

They'll move, man.

你得放棄這種禮貌的

You got to let go of this polite

俄勒岡嬉皮式駕駛風格 這可是中東

Oregon hippie driving, man, this is the Middle East.

我們到了約定地點 走進來一個

So we get to the meet, and in walks in this,

一個大個子 鬍子有30釐米長

this huge dude with like a foot long beard.

看上去像《哈利波特》裡的海格一樣

He look like, like Hagrid from Harry Potter.

那些伊拉克人說

And the Iraqis are like,

中尉 這位是我們的安全局局長

Lieutenant, this is our Chief of Security,

然後大鬍子走過來對我說

so Hagrid comes up to me and he's, like,

"你好 很高興認識你 我是尼馬局長"

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Chief Fahker."

不會吧

No.

我向天發誓

I swear to God.

我說 "不好意思 是尼馬局長嗎"

I'm, like, "I'm sorry, Chief, Chief Fahker?"

他說 "對 沃曹·尼馬局長"

He's like, "Yeah, Chief Monther Fahker."

我簡直笑到沒法跟他嚴肅握手

I cannot shake this man's hand with a straight face.

裡德爾

Whoa, Ridell.

你是故意的 沃曹·尼馬

You did that on purpose, Monther Fahker.

我發誓不是故意的 中士

I swear I didn't, Sergeant.

照這個速度

We're still gonna make it

我們還是趕得上和大部隊在約定地點匯合

to rendezvous point with the crew at this rate.

我們還有多遠 裡德爾

And how far away are we, Riddell?

長官 我覺得

Well, sir, I, I believe that

我們幾個街區前剛經過埃羅斯路

we crossed Route Aeros just a few blocks back.

就...就在剛剛

Like, a, a little, little while back.

也就是說 你完全不知道

In other words, you have no idea?

是的 我不知道 長官

Yeah, I, I have no idea, sir.

中尉 我可以告訴你位置

Lieutenant, I can tell you where we are.

不不不 我想讓技術兵裡德爾弄清楚

Oh, no, no, no, I want Specialist Riddell here to figure it out.

-長官 我... -好吧 我來

- Sir, I... - Fine, I will do it.

軍隊以其無窮的智慧

The Army in its infinite wisdom has,

為我們提供了這些

after all, provided us with these very

高科技導航系統

excellent, hi-tech, navigational systems.

長官 9點鐘方向的屋頂上有異常情況

Sir, I'd like to note a rooftop anomaly, nine o'clock.

那些是山羊嗎

Are those, are those goats?

應該是 長官

I believe that's the case, sir.

傑西姆 他們為什麼要把山羊放在屋頂上

Jassim, why, why would they put goats on their roof?

不然要放在哪裡才會安全

Where else would one put goats to keep them safe?

說得好 傑西姆

Good, good point, Jassim.

說得好

Good, good point.

看來我們是在福克斯和弗羅裡達路交叉口

Okay, looks like we are at Routes Fox and Florida, boys.

我們得掉頭了 裡德爾

We got to back this thing up, Riddell.

等等 掉頭

Oh, wait, back it up?

別嚇尿了 裡德爾

Don't shit your pants, Riddell.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點