電影《現場直播(2007)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-18 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

局限

The box.

讓我們走出這些該死的 思維局限吧,夥計們

Let's get out of the fucking box, guys.

這是真實的

This is reality.

每周這個節目組都會選出 一個人,並給他一輛車

Every week these guys pick someone to give them a car.

同時再把車牌號 和車的位置給警察

And they give the cops the plate number and the coordinates.

然後這傢伙就在莫斯科飈車

This guy races around like crazy all around Moscow.

如果35分鐘內沒有被警察抓到 那車就是他的了

And if they do it for 35 minutes without getting caught, the car's his.

這是俄羅斯的節目 這才是好節目

That's Russia and that is great TV.

- 我喜歡 - 你也想做這樣的節目?

- I like it. - You wanna do that here?

不,我想做個更大,更好的

No. I want to go even bigger. Better.

一定行

That would work.

夥計們,大家快想主意吧

Alright, guys, what do we got?

- 那很好 - 太可怕了

- This is good. - Awesome.

試試我這個,這個節目要和 洛杉磯警方合作

Check this out. We got pitched this reality TV thing from the LAPD.

它叫做「監獄誘惑」

It's called Jail Bait.

是這樣的

And you should like that.

我們找一些高中女生 再把她們送到警校裡

They take high school girls and put them through the police academy.

六個月後 再讓她們去當警察

Six months later, they put em' on the force.

她們穿著比基尼,在沙灘上巡查

They're working the beach, in bikinis, trying to bust guys...

然後把那些想對未成年少女圖謀不軌 的傢伙揍一頓

who are into underage girls.

可能這些人裡會有運動員,律師

You're gonna get athletes, you're gonna get lawyers.

我們的節目正在試圖直播 一架波音747飛機墜毀在沙漠中

Our competition is trying to crash a 747 live into the desert.

半數的節目裡…

Half the shows being pitched have...

偵探用照相機去 捕捉那些出軌的女人

detectives catching unfaithful wives actually screwing on camera...

難道你叫我跟著做這種無聊的節目?

and you're bringing me warmed over cops?

這有什麼新意,大衛?

What gives here, Davey?

拜託,那樣的節目? 沒有情節,毫無懸念

Come on, shows like that? Please. There's no story, no drama.

沒有什麼東西可以 留住觀眾一個小時

There's nothing to sustain an audience for an hour.

- 大衛,你看了那些數據嗎? - 看了

- Dave. Do you read the trades? - Yeah.

看看這裡,美國偶像 32%的市場佔有率,20%的收視率

Look what I have here. Idol, 32 share, 20 rating.

倖存者 45%的市場佔有率,28%的收視率

Survivor 45 share, 28 rating.

那是我們的競爭者

That's our competition.

我敢保證這些節目的策划過程中

I'm sure when those shows were being pitched...

一定會有人一直在說 「不可能,不可能」

there was some obstreperous dead weight in the room going "no way."

大衛,不要像那些傢伙一樣 你要聰明多了

Davey, don't be that guy. You're smarted than that.

我們只要找個一個切入點 給觀眾們一個類似的刺激

We just gotta find a way in. Get the same adrenaline rush.

至少飈車賽就是那樣做的

That's what auto racing is about, after all.

你有機會看到那些 可憐的車子在地上翻滾

The chance you'll see some poor suckers car roll over three times...

然後突然爆出一團火 想像一下,你肯定喜歡這樣的刺激

and then burst into flames. Please, you know you love it.

這個節目確實做的很好

The ratings are great.

有機會親眼見到人們死去 是一個巨大的動力

The potential to see people die is an unbelievable draw.

如果有機會,人們會喜歡看 「俄羅斯輪盤賭」的

People would watch Russian Roulette if given the chance.

什麼?

What?

- 嗯? - 你剛說的

What? What you just said.

那只是個笑話

It was a joke.

你在開玩笑,對嗎?

You're joking, right?

你能想像嗎?

Wow. Could you imagine?

你能想像會有多少人會去 收看電視

Could you imagine the numbers we'd get if people tuned in...

如果他們知道有人 一定會在節目中死去?

actually knowing somebody was going to die on air?

她在開玩笑

She's kidding.

人數一定很多

The numbers would be good.

卡蒂,卡蒂你不能那樣做

Katie. Katie, you can't do that.

Don.

卡蒂, 卡蒂和她的跟班

Katie. Katie and entourage.

- 就問你一個法律方面的問題 - 答案是不可以

- Just a fast legal question. - The answer's no.

開玩笑,說吧

Kidding, what is it?

不用加入你的個人判斷 單純站一個律師的角度

Without passing judgment, give me your opinion as a lawyer.

我們可以做一個「俄羅斯輪盤賭」 的節目嗎?

What if we could put on a show that would involve Russian Roulette?

那樣合法嗎?

Would that be legal?

它不可能被播出

The chances of us airing it would be zero.

這是一個單純的法律上的判斷嗎?

Is that your legal opinion?

這是一個有常識的人的判斷

That's a common sense opinion.

當你想到法律上的判斷 給我打電話

When you get a legal opinion, call me.

六個人會變得富翁 而一個人會在節目中死去

Six people will get rich, and one will also get killed on the air.

你知道嗎,卡蒂,我想 紐約方面不會同意的

You know, Katie, I don't think New York is gonna go for that.

紐約方面?我想紐約方面僱傭我…

New York? There's exactly one reason why New York hired me...

你僱傭我的唯一原因就是 數字

why you hired me. Numbers.

就是那可怕的收視率

And this thing is a ratings monster.

我當然想提高收視率 但我們也要以一種…

Of course I'd like the ratings, but we have to serve our audience...

愛人尊重的方式 為觀眾服務

in a way that they'll respect us.

湯姆,別這樣,別這樣

Tom, come on. Come on.

- 我們的電視劇都被擊敗了 - 並不是所有的

- Our sit-coms are getting creamed. - Not all of them.

我們所謂的舞臺劇又那麼慘…

Our so called dramas are pathetic...

甚至我們那些無聊的重播節目 收視率都要好過…

and even our shitty re-runs are even doing better...

我們新製作的節目

than the smarmy reality we're making.

我們現在的東西已經過時了 只能騙騙小孩子,沒用了

What we have is old. It's dodgy and it doesn't work.

但是現在,我們可以改變這些

But now, we can change all that.

用「俄羅斯輪盤賭」?

With Russian Roulette?

我又沒發明這個遊戲 我只是讓它重新流行

I didn't invent the game. I'm just making it hip again.

聽著,卡蒂…

Listen, Katie...

聽著,讓我們單獨呆五分鐘好嗎?

Listen, would you give us five minutes alone?

卡蒂答應我可以全程記錄的

When Katie gave me permission to film, I was promised full access.

我才不管 誰允許你這樣的?

I don't care, who gave you permission.

我才是這個電視臺的老大

I'm president of the network.

要不你把攝影機留在這好嗎? 樓下有家星巴克

Why don't you put your camera down? There's a Starbucks downstairs.

把你的器材留在這 你去喝杯咖啡

Just leave your stuff right here and grab a cappuccino.

那好吧 幫個忙好嗎?

That's fine. Hey, can you do me a favor?

謝謝

Thank you.

好煩人 真不敢相信你讓他來這

What a pain in the ass. I can't believe you let him in here.

我們要儘量地公開

With the numbers we have, we need all the publicity we can get.

好一個公開

Good publicity.

別擔心,我是說 我會管好他的

Don't worry. I mean, please. I could manipulate him.

我才不那麼肯定

I wouldn't be so sure.

你和他是不是在…

You and him. Hey, you know.

哦,他很聰明 但是,我們沒有

Oh, I'm-he's very cute, but no. No.

- 你會做得一團糟 - 已經是這樣了

- You could do a lot worse. - I have.

這個主意實在是太荒謬了

Now, this idea, and all it's lunacy.

如果其它人給我這個建議 我會立馬開除他

If anyone else had brought it to me, I'd dismiss it out of hand.

但是卡蒂,你要知道 這已經超越底線了

But Katie, you gotta admit, this crosses the line.

底線?什麼是底線? 看看其它電視臺,看看晚上的節目

The line? What line? Look at any network, any night.

把你的臉切開 在你最好的朋友背上捅刀子…

Carve up your face, stab your best buddy in the back...

並且和他的女朋友做愛

and screw his girlfriend.

人們想看那些他們想看到的…

People wanna watch what they wanna watch...

如果我們不做給人他們看 我們就會成為歷史

and if we don't give it to them, we are history.

我們還要考慮到標準及實行管理處

We still got standards and practices to worry about.

拜託

Please.

我們還要得到那該死的通信委員會 的批准,還有我們的其它成員

We still got those assholes at the FCC and the affiliates.

你認為我們在愛荷華州 的電視臺會喜歡這個節目嗎?

You think that the stations, ours in Iowa are gonna like this?

我想, 不,去他的

I think, no, fuck that.

我只知道我們在得梅因的電視臺

I know our station in Des Moines is getting sick of being...

每天晚上都被CBS還有NBC 搞得焦頭爛額

creamed every night by CBS and NBC.

話說回來,當你說有人會在節目中死去

Back then, when you said somebody get killed on the air when you said that,

這確實給了我個驚喜

it gave me a hard-on.

真的

Really.

真的?

Really?

開會的時候從來不會聽到這樣的事

I never got that before at a meeting.

挻酷的

Cool.

去做吧

Do it.

什麼鬼日子

What a day.

今天就不應該起床 卡蒂剛剛把辭職信遞給了我

Why should I be up? Katie just pitched me her resignation letter.

他們如果知道這事 一定會開除她的,該死

After they hear about this, she's gone. Finito.

- 我想去衝浪 - 我也去

- I want you to go surfing. - Works for me.

對不起,蒂蘭,我說的是上網

Sorry, Dylan, the web.

去幫我找一些可以 支持這件事的例子

Now go and, oh, go and find me examples to back this thing up.

什麼例子?

Okay, what kind of examples?

對一件事情的可行性

People who refuse to accept conventional wisdom...

不人云亦云的人

on what could or couldn't be done.

雜誌或報紙上的文章都可以

Magazine articles, papers.

最好再給我下些圖片

Download me pictures too.

我想把它定位成一個歷史性的事件 而不僅僅是電視臺的一個小節目

I wanna position this not as some piece of network fluff, but as a major historical event.

相關焦點