電影《仙境之橋(2007)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-27 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

仙境之橋

-要點麵包片嗎? -好的

-Want toast? -Yes.

艾麗 你的麥片碗呢?

Ellie, where's your cereal bowl?

-我不餓 -你必須吃點東西

-I'm not hungry. -You need to eat.

-我不餓 媽媽 -你得吃點東西再去上學

-I'm not hungry, Mom. -You need to eat before school.

-再吃一口 -要不要加點果凍?

-One more bite. -You want jelly?

好的 謝謝

Yes, please.

看著點 布倫達 別弄髒了我的衣服

Watch it, Brenda. Don't mess my clothes up.

比利·貝克今年跟我同班上數學哦

Billy Baker's in my class this year.

-哦 他是不是也掛科了呀? -閉嘴!

-Oh, did he flunk too? -Shut up!

-嘿! -你說的

-Hey! -You're one to talk.

-第一天上學是不是很興奮呀? -是啊

-Are you excited about school? -Yeah.

-妹妹看起來很可愛是不是? -哎 你很臭耶

-Isn't your sister cute? -You stink.

可愛極了

Very cute.

他好臭 他必須洗了澡再來跟我們吃飯

He stinks. He's gotta shower before he eats with us.

別挑你弟弟的毛病了 吃你的飯

Stop picking on your brother and eat.

梅寶?

May Belle?

-寶貝 這是你的果汁 -謝謝媽媽

-Honey, here's your juice. -Thanks.

哎 誰把我的球鞋藏起來了?

OK, who hid my sneakers?

傑西 那已經不能再叫做球鞋了 我把它扔了

Jess, you could hardly call them sneakers anymore. I threw them out.

啊? 媽媽!

What? Mom!

我道歉 可我不能讓我家孩子像個流浪漢一樣去學校

Sorry, but I will not send any child of mine to school looking like some hobo.

有一雙布倫達的 還很新 我給你放在那邊了

There's a perfectly good old pair of Brenda's I put out for you.

這是給女孩子穿的

These are girls' ones.

這次壞的是風扇皮帶 不過我還有一條

It's the fan belt this time, but I got another.

-再見 -艾麗? 拿去吧

-Bye-bye. -Ellie? Honey, here you go.

-你又怎麼了? -今天學校有場重要的賽跑

-What's the matter? -There's a big race today.

-所以? -我的球鞋

-And? -My sneakers.

-我給他準備了一雙很好的 -可是那是女孩子的

-I got a perfectly good pair for him. -These are girls' ones.

-我穿那個怎麼跑啊 -你以為穿那雙舊的就能跑了?

-I can't race in these. -You couldn't race in your old ones.

瑪麗 我們得給他買雙新的

He needs some new sneakers, Mary.

-穿這個引起比利注意吧 -我們真的沒有閒錢買新的

-Catch Billy's eye in that. -We don't have anything for extras.

-你說什麼? -好話不說二遍

-Excuse me? -You're excused.

穿這個也一樣 你幹完你的活了嗎?

They make them the same. You got your chores done?

正準備呢

Just about to.

我想保持每站只停十秒 小子

I try to keep my pit stops under ten seconds, ace.

把它給我

Give it to me.

-給我... -嘿 那是我的午飯!

-Give it... -Hey, that's my lunch!

我先發現的!

I found it!

你真會搞笑

You're kidding me.

餵 夠了

OK, that's enough.

就當是免費午餐計劃吧農夫小子!

Consider it a free lunch program, farmer boy!

好了 別吵了

All right, settle down.

幹的好 賈尼斯

Good one, Janice.

你叫你們老師什麼來著? 我要告訴艾利山德拉

What do you call your teacher? I wanna tell Alexandra.

-"大嘴怪獸" 走開吧 -艾利山德拉

-"Monster Mouth." Now scoot. -Alexandra,

-他們叫她"大嘴怪獸"梅爾斯 -我讓你走開!

-they call her "Monster Mouth" Myers. -I said scoot!

幾項基本的課堂紀律

A few ground rules for this classroom.

不準講話 不準嚼口香糖 不準用電子設備

No talking. No chewing gum. No electronic devices. Be forewarned.

如果誰從網上下載作業

If you download essays off the Internet,

誰就會被下載進留堂名冊

you'll be downloaded into detention.

好了我們現在就開始做我們自己的工作

Let's start the year off on the right foot and all do our own work.

-你們最好記下筆記 -嗶 嗶 嗶

-I expect you to take notes. -Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep,

嗶 嗶 嗶 知道是什麼嗎? 我的爛仔探測器

Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep. Know what that is? My loser detector.

傑西·艾倫斯!

Jesse Aarons!

你姐姐就很頭痛了 你不要步她們後塵

I got it from your sisters. I do not need it from you.

-哦 天哪 -你也給我坐回去

-Oh, man. -That goes for you as well.

他打我

He hit me.

-你完蛋了 -斯科特·豪格和加裡·福切

-You're dead meat. -Scott Hoager and Gary Fulcher,

安靜!

be quiet!

好了 現在回到我被粗魯打斷之前講的

Now, back to what we were discussing before we were so rudely interrupted.

真漂亮的鞋子喲 艾倫斯

Sweet sneaks, Aarons.

你是不是也穿著你姐姐的性感內衣呀?

You wear your sisters' hand-me-down underwear too?

他問你話呢 光腳趾

He asked you a question, twinkle toes.

早上好 孩子們 歡迎回來

Good morning, kids. Welcome back.

希望你們都過了個愉快的暑假

I hope you had a great summer.

梅爾太太 這位是萊斯利·柏克 她將加入你們班

Mrs. Myers, this is Leslie Burke, who will be joining your class.

-萊斯利 歡迎你加入我們學校 -謝謝

-Leslie, welcome to Lark Creek. -Thanks.

謝謝你校長

Thank you, Principal Turner.

萊斯利 你今天得先坐在講臺上了看來

Well, Leslie, um, you'll sit at my desk this morning,

然後我給你安排個座位

until we can figure out where to squeeze you in.

學期開始的時候來點好玩的吧

I like to start the year with a little fun.

我想請你們寫一篇一頁的短文 談談自己最鍾意的愛好

I want you all to write a one-page essay about your favorite hobby.

什麼事?

Yes?

梅爾太太 你說寫一頁 是說正反面嗎?

Mrs. Myers, when you say one page, did you mean both sides of the paper?

-只要寫一面就好了 麥迪森 -我會兩面都寫的

-You can do one side, Madison. -I'll do two.

-很好 -沒門!

-Yeah, that's cool. -No way!

-好棒哦 -我能看看嗎?

-It was so amazing. -Can I have this?

你可以抽兩塊錢 我要其餘的 怎麼樣?

You could have two bucks out of it all. I'm getting most of it, OK?

-請讓一下 -交一塊錢

-Excuse me. -Got a dollar?

-沒有 -哦 那你得尿在褲子上了

-No. -You're gonna have to use your pants.

-你怎麼回事? -你話說反了吧

-What's your problem? -You got that backwards.

-你才怎麼回事? -是哦 新來的

-You got the problem. -That's right, new girl.

-美麗的大腳 -你說什麼?

-Nice feet. -You say something?

我是說

What I said was,

你有聽過一個故事嗎? 關於橋下的怪物

have you ever heard the story about the trolls under the bridges

它們搜集旅行者的腳趾頭

who collect tolls from unlucky travelers?

怪物? 她說什麼呢?

Trolls? What is she talking about?

這招沒用的 瘦猴 照樣得交一塊錢

Nice try, beanpole. It's still a dollar.

-快點 快點 -哈哈 我們有豪格

-Let's do it. Do it. -Yeah, we've got Hoager.

下個年級的 在線後站好 要開始了 快點

Next grade, line up. Let's do this thing. Come on.

霍奇 豪格 快過來

Fulcher, Hoager, get in here.

快準備好 趕快開始 快點

Get ready. Let's get this race started.

-嗶 嗶 嗶 -死爛肉

-Beep, beep, beep. -Dead meat.

在線後站好 你們知道規則 站到線後去 快點

Back behind the line. You know how it goes. Back behind. Come on.

嘿 新來的小妞 這是男孩子的項目

Hey, new girl. This is just for guys.

哎 我在跟你說話呢!

Hey, I'm talking to you!

怎麼? 你怕你跑不過她?

What's the matter? Afraid a girl's gonna beat you?

-各就各位 預備 跑 -死爛肉

-On your mark. Get set. -Dead meat.

加油 豪格! 快跑!

Go, Hoager! Get in there!

加油! 傑西 加油!

Go! Go, Jess, go!

快跑!

Come on!

快跑! 你一定能贏的!

Come on! You can do it!

加油 傑西!

Come on, Jess!

加油 傑西!

Go, Jess, go!

傑西 傑西 你贏了嗎?

Jess, Jess, did you win?

你叫傑西對不對?

Hey, Jess, right?

-白痴! -什麼?

-Idiot! -What?

-明天見 -我只等十秒 小子

-See you tomorrow. -Ten seconds, ace.

謝謝

Thank you.

你跟蹤我?

Are you following me?

不 我就住那兒

No. I live over there.

我們是鄰居呀 你有妹妹嗎?

We're neighbors? You got little sisters?

-沒有 就我自己 -哦

-No. Just me. -Oh.

你有芭比娃娃嗎?

You got any Barbies?

有 應該有幾個 你呢?

Yeah. I think I have a few. You got any?

-我有一個...半 -半個?

-Yeah, I have one... and a half. -And a half?

有一個在玩 "超級激流芭比" 時被切成一半了

One got cut in half playing Super Extreme Barbies.

我從來沒聽說過這遊戲呢

Never heard of that before.

你把它塞在馬桶裡然後衝水

You flush the toilet with them in it,

你再把它從樓上的窗戶扔下來

drop them from the upstairs window, stuff like that.

-那個可好玩兒了 -聽起來不錯

-It's really fun. -Sounds like fun.

-好吧 再見咯 -好 再見

-Well, I'll see you around. -Yeah. See ya.

-再見 -嘿 孩子們

-See ya. -Hey, guys.

爸爸

Hey, Dad.

-我去買點東西 你要一起來嗎? -好吧

-I'm getting supplies. You wanna come? -Yeah. Sure.

再見

See ya.

-怎麼能是我的錯? -我叫你顧好寶寶

-How come it's my fault? -When I ask you to watch the baby,

-你就該顧好她 布倫達 -該輪到艾麗了這回

-I mean watch the baby, Brenda. -It's Ellie's turn.

-我得做我的代數題 -再多放點奶油

-I'm doing my algebra. -Put more cream on there.

該幫家裡多幹點活了

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點