導讀:《肖申克的救贖》(The Shawshank Redemption)是由弗蘭克·達拉邦特執導,蒂姆·羅賓斯、摩根·弗裡曼等主演。
該片改編自史蒂芬·金《四季奇譚》中收錄的同名小說,該片中涵蓋全片的主題是「希望」,全片透過監獄這一強制剝奪自由、高度強調紀律的特殊背景來展現作為個體的人對「時間流逝、環境改造」的恐懼。影片的結局有《基督山伯爵》式的復仇宣洩。
在IMDB當中被超過160萬以上的會員選為250佳片中第一名。併入選美國電影學會20世紀百大電影清單。
Shawshank Redemption
肖申克的救贖
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2. There is something inside, that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
4. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
5. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人
6. Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
7. Old life blown away in the blink of an eye, nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
8. I guess it comes down to a simple: get busy living or get busy dying.
我想我只有一個選擇:要麼忙著生存,要麼忙著死。
9. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
10. I've had some long nights in stir.
Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts .
Time can draw out like a blade.
That was the longest night of my life.
我也曾熬過孤寂長夜
獨自在暗心東想西想
時間慢的如同刀割
那是我畢生最長的一夜
BGM: so was red