電影《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-23 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

大衛·科波菲爾的個人史

謝謝大家

Thank you.

我人生中的主人公到底是我

Whether I turn out to be the hero of my own story

抑或擔任這一角色的另有其人

or whether that station will be held by anybody else...

這些點滴時刻必將揭曉

these moments must show.

我從鴉巢踏入人世

I entered the world at The Rookery.

佩格蒂

Peggotty!

我來了 我來了

I'm coming. I'm coming.

我答應過的 佩格蒂答應過的 對吧

As I promised. Peggotty promised, see?

我來了 親愛的 再給我三秒

I'm coming, my love. Just give me three seconds.

三秒太久了

Three seconds is too long.

毛巾 毛巾在哪

Towels, where are the towels?

好了 我拿這個幹什麼

OK. Why do I have this?

我慌了 我徹底慌了

I'm panicking. I'm completely panicking.

佩格蒂 你真是頭蠢母馬

Peggotty, you daft mare.

快點 佩格蒂

Now, Peggotty!

我45秒後就到 45秒

I'll be with you in 45 seconds, 45.

佩格蒂

Peggotty!

呼吸 繼續呼吸就好 親愛的

Just breathe. Just keep breathing, my love.

再喘兩口氣我就回來

I'll be back in two breaths.

佩格蒂

Peggotty!

鴉巢

-儘量裝作不疼就好 -很疼

- Just try to pretend it doesn't hurt. - It does.

我明白

I know.

從我的初生開始

To begin my life...

敘述我的一生

with the beginning of my life.

你就是大衛·科波菲爾的夫人吧

Mrs. David Copperfield, I think?

-我是喬特伍德女士 你聽說過吧 -聽說過

- Miss Trotwood. You've heard of her? - Yes.

是的 我已久仰大名

Yes, I believe I've had that pleasure.

你眼前就是她

Now you see her.

我想問問 為什麼要叫鴉巢

Might I ask, why Rookery?

我丈夫買下這房子的時候

When my husband bought the house,

他總以為這房子裡有烏鴉

he liked to think there were rooks about it.

-真的有嗎 -沒有

- And are there? - No!

完全就是我弟弟生前的作風

My late brother all over.

把房子叫鴉巢 以為真的有烏鴉

Calls a house a rookery, takes the rooks on trust.

還不如叫"輕信莊園"

A better name would have been Gullible Manor.

-這人怎麼還說個不停 夫人 -好了 佩格蒂

- Will this person be stopping, ma'am? - Now, Peggotty.

佩格蒂 佩格蒂 你叫佩格蒂嗎

Peggotty? Peggotty? Peggotty?

你是說真的會有人去教堂

You mean to say a human being went into a church

給自己取名叫佩格蒂嗎

and had herself named Peggotty?

你母親是在你受洗的時候打了個噴嚏嗎

Did your mother sneeze when you were christened?

-不好意思 你叫什麼來著 -喬特伍德

- Sorry, what was your name? - Trotwood.

喬特伍德 真有意思 你進來的時候

Trotwood. It's funny because I thought your name

我還以為你叫"五十步笑百步"呢

was Pot Kettle Black when you walked in,

不過沒關係

but never mind.

她來了 小女孩要出生了

Here she comes. Here comes the girl.

-也可能是個男孩 -不不 一定是個女孩

- Or it could be... a boy! - Oh, no, no, no. She will be a girl.

必須是個女孩

Certain to be a girl.

你能不能給她取名叫貝琪·喬特伍德·科波菲爾

And, may I beg you, you will call her Betsey Trotwood Copperfield

我來做她的教母

and I will be her godmother.

這個貝琪·喬特伍德的一生中

And there will be no mistakes

絕不會犯下一丁點錯誤

in the life of this Betsey Trotwood.

絕不會有人玩弄她的感情 可憐的寶貝

There will be no trifling with her affections, poor dear.

上帝保佑 你可真年輕

Bless me, you're very young.

我們要護士和醫生

We need a nurse and a doctor.

-我們來了 -你們好

- We're here. - Hello.

-來吧 親愛的 來 -慢慢來

- Come on, my love. Come on. - Nice and slow.

-我們需要毛巾 -我有很多毛巾

- We're going to need towels. - I have lots of towels.

慢慢走 很好 很好

Go nice and slow. Very good, very good.

我記得我是在周五夜裡十二點出生的

I record that I was born on a Friday at 12 o'clock at night.

-出生了嗎 結束了嗎 -好消息 太棒了

- Is that it? Is it over? - Wonderful news! Fabulous news!

醫生 把好消息告訴喬特伍德女士

Doctor, tell Miss Trotwood the news.

她怎麼樣 醫生 她怎麼樣

How is she, Doctor? How is she?

作為一名年輕母親 她的狀態已經很不錯了

She is as comfortable as any young mother can be.

不 我是說她怎麼樣 孩子怎麼樣

No, I mean how is she, the baby? How is she?

是個男孩 夫人 我很高興能向你道喜

It's a boy, ma'am. I'm very happy to congratulate you.

道什麼喜 那男孩是雙胞胎中的哥哥

Why congratulate? The boy is the first of twins

他妹妹馬上就要出生了嗎

and his sister being born as we speak?

不 只有這一個男孩

No. It's just one boy.

荒唐

Ludicrous.

瞧瞧你 戴維寶寶

Look at you, Baby Davy.

臉蛋像桃子一樣

Face like a peach.

我可喜歡桃子了

I'm very fond of peaches.

我喜歡 我喜歡

Yes, I am. Yes, I am.

我還記得佩格蒂粗糙的手指

I remember Peggotty's rough fingers,

就像袖珍肉豆蔻刨絲器

like a pocket nutmeg grater.

你在笑嗎

Are you smiling?

就快了

Almost there.

在我看來一切都高大無比

Everything looked terribly tall to me.

衝鋒

Charge!

吃我一劍 你這淘氣的兔子怪

Take this, you naughty monster rabbit!

我看到父親的墓碑

I see my father's gravestone,

籠罩在被風吹彎的樹影中

shadowed by trees bending to one another in the wind,

大衛·科波菲爾

克拉拉深愛的丈夫

1841年5月1日與世長辭

享年29歲

大樹就像竊竊私語的巨人

like giants whispering secrets.

"鱷魚分布在非洲 美洲及澳洲"

"Crocodiles can be found in Africa, the Americas and Australia."

-這蔬菜真了不起 -不是蔬菜 是爬行動物

- What a remarkable vegetable. - Not vegetable, reptile.

不對 我告訴你 鱷魚就是土豆

No, I tell you, a crocodile is a potato.

它有鱗片 身上還有刺

It has some scales and they have spikes.

這可真是個胡言亂語的世界啊

Well, what a world of gammon and spinach it is.

我對性格鮮明的人印象深刻

I can easily recall people of strong character...

佩格蒂語錄

"臉蛋就像桃子一樣"

"鱷魚就是土豆"

你小時候佩格蒂說的那句

What did Peggotty say when you were little,

你喜歡的那句

the one you liked?

一個胡言亂語的世界

A world of gammon and spinach.

這句不錯 我要記下來

That's a good one. I'll put that one down.

她說的每句話你都記得嗎

Do you remember everything she says?

很難忘記

It's hard to forget.

那倒是

That's true.

並把對他們的記憶編織進我未來的生活中

...and weave their memory into the life I was about to lead.

我記得遠行

-行李都收拾好了嗎 佩格蒂 -是的 夫人

- All packed for the journey, Peggotty? - Yes, ma'am.

這裡

Uh, here.

戴維 要是想贏井字遊戲

You should always go in the middle, Davy,

你應該先走中間

if you want to win noughts and crosses.

有位先生到了 夫人

The gentleman is here, ma'am,

黑頭髮 舉止講究

with the black hair and particular manner

周日從教堂送你回家的那位

who walked you home from church on Sunday.

好的 謝謝 佩格蒂

Yes, thank you, Peggotty.

-這些就是你著名的天竺葵嗎 -沒錯

- Are these your famous geraniums? - Indeed they are.

請進吧

Do come in.

把胡蘿蔔放下

Carrot down.

你一定就是男主人吧

You must be the man of the house.

我只是個男孩 先生

I'm a boy, sir.

親愛的孩子 來 和我握握手

Dear boy. Come, shake my hand.

不 你伸錯手了 對不對 孩子

Well, no, that's the wrong hand, isn't it, boy?

戴維

Davy.

也許像你這樣握手會成為潮流

Well, maybe your way will catch on, hm?

你是個勇敢的男孩

You're a very brave boy.

戴維 我的小土豆

Davy, my sweet potato.

我們帶你去雅茅斯吧

Let's take you to Yarmouth.

我哥哥趕車送我們去

My brother is driving us there.

看看這片天空 戴維小子

Look at all that sky, eh, Davy boy.

這天空也太廣闊了 不是嗎 對鳥來說也是

That's too much sky, innit? Even for a bird.

如果我的地理書上說的沒錯 世界真是圓形的

If the world is really as round as my geography book says it is,

這塊地方為什麼這麼平坦呢

how can this bit of it be so flat?

你不喜歡嗎 戴維

Not to your liking, Davy?

看 那裡有個鼴鼠丘 那可不平坦

There's a molehill there, look. That ain't flat.

那裡有隻鳥 那也不平坦

There's a bird there. That ain't flat.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點

  • 《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》曝預告 展狄更斯魅力
    《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》曝預告 展狄更斯魅力 時間:2020.02.14 來源:1905電影網 作者:L.C
  • 《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》改編查爾斯·狄更斯半自傳
    《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》改編查爾斯·狄更斯半自傳  由戴夫·帕特爾、彼得·卡帕爾迪、休·勞瑞、蒂爾達·斯文頓、本·衛肖等主演,阿爾曼多·伊安努奇執導的電影《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》曝正式預告,據悉,本片將於5月8日在北美上映。
  • 質樸無華的價值觀——《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》
    今天聊聊電影《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》。 《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》改編自文學巨匠查爾斯·狄更斯的半自傳作品《大衛·科波菲爾》。
  • 《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》2020英國獲獎劇情!苦難是財富!
    ◎譯  名 大衛·科波菲爾的個人史◎片  名 The Personal History of David Copperfield
  • 《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》影評:最佳小說改編的代表作誕生
    《大衛·科波菲爾的個人史》是英國作家狄更斯帶有自傳性質的小說,這部作品也譯做《大衛·科波菲爾》(DavidCopperfield),要說這部作品在這位大文豪心中佔據多重要的分量,就必須引用他在書中寫的話:「和許多溺愛的父母一樣,我也有一個心中最喜愛的孩子,他的名字叫大衛·科波菲爾。」
  • 導演解釋「大衛科波菲爾」為啥印度人演
    導演解釋「大衛科波菲爾」為啥印度人演 時間:2020.02.14 來源:人民日報客戶端 作者:時光網Mtime
  • 大衛·科波菲爾傳記片定卡司 蒂爾達·斯文頓等加盟
    大衛·科波菲爾傳記片定卡司 蒂爾達·斯文頓等加盟 時間:2018.04.27 來源:1905電影網 作者:阿煩 分享到:
  • 考文特花園:《大衛·科波菲爾》
    作為一本「自傳體」小說,《大衛·科波菲爾》幾乎可以涵蓋七晷區日晷映射下的全部時區,甚至連日晷本身所在的區位都是科波菲爾或其創造者多次光顧的所在。《大衛·科波菲爾》插圖儘管如此,與《霧都孤兒》相比,《大衛·科波菲爾》還是那時更受我歡迎的一本書。究竟我是否從中學到了某些積極向上的東西,我已經記不大清楚。
  • 電影推薦《大衛科波菲爾》
    電影推薦                        大衛科波菲爾
  • 電影《史坦頓島(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    更多內容請百度搜索:可小果歡迎來到史坦頓島Welcome to Staten Island,紐約市的第五區The fifth borough of New York City,當新聞頻道播報城市天氣預報的時候News-channel weather reports often exclude Staten Island也經常忽略史坦頓島When delivering the city forecast.
  • 紙牌屋House.of.Cards第1-6季 視頻配原聲,中英文對照劇本PDF全 網盤資源
    《社交網絡》導演大衛·芬奇將會執導導航集,並且作為該劇的執行製作人。同時加盟的還有《班傑明·巴頓奇事》的編劇艾瑞克·羅斯、製作人Joshua Donen以及史派西製作公司Trigger Street Productions的合伙人達納·布努內蒂。導航集劇本由《三月十五日》的編劇Beau Willimon撰寫,他也將作為執行製作人加盟該劇。
  • 電影《華爾街》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    我是傑史證券的福巴德Mr Zaros? Bud Fox, Jackson Steinem.你給我聽好 這我全都知道Yes, sir, I am aware of that.大衛·溫飛一年賺的錢只他賺的20分之一 The guy makes 20 times what Dave Winfield makes in a year,他逢人就說這件事and he talks to everybody.
  • 術師大衛科波菲爾來自仙界?
    看到報導大衛•科波菲爾四月到中國表演魔術,讀過大衛•科波菲爾的事跡,我就有了新的發現和省悟。 大衛•科波菲爾被譽為古往今來最偉大的魔術大師毫不為過。他1956年出生今年48歲,看上去至少年輕10歲。16歲時就受聘在紐約大學教授《魔術藝術》課程。1981年,大衛在眾目睽睽之下讓一架7噸重的噴氣式飛機消失。
  • 【魔術百科】大衛·科波菲爾
    1968年,12歲的大衛·科波菲爾在魔術界嶄露頭角,成為美國魔術師協會有史以來最年輕的會員。
  • 電影《現場直播(2007)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    這有什麼新意,大衛?What gives here, Davey?拜託,那樣的節目? 沒有情節,毫無懸念Come on, shows like that? Please. There's no story, no drama.
  • 電影《獨立日》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    老爸讓我看 大衛深夜秀啦 Traitor.叛徒 That's the problem.這便是問題所在 They elected a warrior and got a wimp.
  • 電影《十萬火急(1996)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    很抱歉Regretfully at this time we "你寄劇本來根本就是...Are laughing our asses off that you even wasted the stamps...浪費郵票by sending us your play.
  • 電影《繼父(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    麥可 這是大衛Michael, this is David. 大衛 這是麥可David, Michael.
  • 人民日報品書札記:《大衛·科波菲爾》及其插圖
    董秋斯1958年的譯本《大衛·科波菲爾》,則讀過若干遍。原因是大衛·科波菲爾是作者「一個得寵的孩子」(是否自傳仁智各見)。《科波菲爾》不僅是作家自己「最愛這一部」,也是我最愛的一部。   《科波菲爾》的中文譯本有很多,包括編譯本、青少普及本等,差不多隔上一段時期,就會出上它的新譯本。在時隔20年後, 1978年人民文學出版社再版了董譯《科波菲爾》。
  • 老電視劇《老古玩店》、《大衛·科波菲爾》,老電影《霧都孤兒》
    那時,央視播放的更多是一些根據名著改編的英國電視劇,比如,根據狄更斯原作改編的《老古玩店》、《大衛·科波菲爾》,等等,這些電視劇很沉悶,當時,大家很不愛看,不過,今天回過頭來再看看這些四十年前播放的電視劇,卻也另有一番意味。 查爾斯·狄更斯,1812到1870,活了五十八歲。