家裡蹲英語共讀
有一隻小豬,她火遍全球,成功俘獲千萬孩子的心!她就是粉紅豬小妹——佩奇。
《粉紅豬小妹Peppa Pig》是一部超級受歡迎的英國學齡前兒童動畫片系列。故事圍繞紅豬小妹的日常生活展開,家長和孩子們可以通過動畫片學到許多常見的生活用語,而且還能體會到英國的日常生活和西方文化。
《粉紅豬小妹》自2004年在英國的FIVE和NICK JR.電視臺首播後,全球超過120個國家的電視頻道也相繼播映。榮獲2005年法國Annecy國際動畫展Cristal「最佳電視製作獎」;義大利Cartoons on the Bay動畫展Pulcinella「最佳幼兒影集獎」「年度最佳歐洲節目」。
我們先看動畫片:
繪本譯文:
種子變大樹
Gardening
解說員:佩佩和喬治到爺爺豬和奶奶豬家去玩。
Narrator: Peppa and George are playing at Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house.
佩佩說:爺爺,接球!
Peppa: Grandpa! Catch!
爺爺豬說:接球!
Grandpa: Catch!
爺爺豬問喬治:哦,這是什麼?
Grandpa: What's this?
喬治說:恐龍!
George: Dine-Saw! Grr!
爺爺豬說:原來是恐龍啊…呵呵呵
Grandpa: A dinosaur!
佩佩說:爺爺,你在做什麼?
Peppa: Grandpa, what are you doing?
爺爺豬說:我在種這些種子。
Grandpa: I'm planting these seeds.
佩佩說:種子?種子是什麼啊?
Peppa: Seeds? What do seeds do?
爺爺豬說:種子會長成大樹,我只要挖一個小洞,把種子放進去,然後用土蓋起來,再澆水,我院子裡所有的東西,都是從這樣的小種子長出來的。
Grandpa: Seeds grow into plants. I just make a little hole and put the seed in.
Then I cover it with earth and water it. Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds
like these.
佩佩說:連這棵大蘋果樹都是嗎?
Peppa: Even the big apple tree?
爺爺豬說:是啊,這個小種子啊…,會慢慢地長成像這樣的小蘋果樹。
Grandpa: Oh! Yes! This tiny seed will grow into a little apple tree, like this.
佩佩和喬治叫道:喔………
Peppa and George: Oooh.
爺爺豬說:然後這棵小蘋果樹,會長成像這樣的大蘋果樹,懂了嗎?噢?!
Grandpa: And that little apple tree Will grow into a big apple tree like this. Ouch! Mmmm !
(正好一個蘋果掉在了爺爺的頭上。呵呵呵呵…大家都笑了)
爺爺豬說:這個蘋果裡有更多的種子
Grandpa: And inside this apple are more seeds.。
佩佩說:可以種更多的蘋果樹。
Peppa: To make more apple trees!
爺爺豬說:答對了!
Grandpa: Exactly!
佩佩說:爺爺!爺爺!我也想種一個種子!
Peppa: Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!
爺爺豬說:你種草莓種子好嗎?
Grandpa: Would you like to plant a strawberry seed?
佩佩說:好啊!
Peppa: Yes, please!
爺爺豬說:這個種子會長成一棵可愛的草莓植物,先挖個小洞。
Grandpa: This seed will grow into a lovely strawberry plant. First, make a little hole.
佩佩說:然後把種子放進去,用土蓋起來。
Peppa: Then I put the seed in and cover it with earth.
爺爺豬說:要不要我替你澆水?
Grandpa: Shall I water it for you?
佩佩說:不要!不要!我要自已澆水。
Peppa: No! No! I want to water it.
爺爺豬說:很好現在我們等它發芽。
Grandpa: Good! Now we wait for it to grow.
解說員:佩佩和喬治在等種子發芽。
Narrator: Peppa and George are waiting for the seed to grow.
佩佩說:它都沒長啊!
Peppa: It's not doing anything!
爺爺豬說:呵呵…佩佩,你必須有點耐心,它要很久才會長出來。
Grandpa: You will have to be patient, Peppa. It will take a long time to grow.
媽媽豬說:佩佩!喬治!該回家了。
Mummy: Peppa! George! It's time to go home.
佩佩說:可是我們在等我的草莓長出來,下午茶的時候我想吃草莓。
Peppa: But we're waiting for my strawberry plant to grow! I wanted strawberries for teas.
爺爺豬說:別擔心,佩佩,下次你來的時候,種子就長成植物了。
Grandpa: Don't worry, Peppa. Next time you come, the seed will have grown into a plant.
佩佩說:我們就有草莓吃了!
Peppa: And we will have strawberries!
爺爺豬說:是的。
Grandpa: Yes.
媽媽豬說:走吧,佩佩!
Mummy: Come on, Peppa.
佩佩說:再見,爺爺,再見,草莓!
Peppa: Bye bye, Grandpa. Bye bye, strawberry.
解說員:爺爺豬替佩佩照顧草莓植物,過了好幾天,爺爺豬發現小小的植物長出來了,這棵植物一天一天地長大,然後有一天,爺爺豬發現了很特別的東西
Narrator: Grandpa Pig looks after Peppa's strawberry plant. After many days, Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing. Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger.Then one day, Grandpa Pig finds something very special.
爺爺豬驚喜的說:草莓!
Grandpa: Strawberries!
佩佩和喬治說:爺爺,我們又來了
Peppa: Grandpa! We're back!!
解說員:佩佩和喬治又來玩了。
Narrator: Peppa and George have come to play again.
佩佩說:爺爺!爺爺!我的植物長出來了嗎?
Peppa: Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?
爺爺豬說:有啊,你們看啊!
Peppa: Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?
佩佩和喬治說:噢!草莓!
Peppa: Oooo! Strawberries!
佩佩說:謝謝爺爺!
Peppa:Thank you, Grandpa!
(佩佩和喬治吃光了草莓。)
佩佩說:爺爺,我們可以種別的東西嗎?
Peppa: Grandpa, can we plant something else?
爺爺豬說:可以啊,現在輪到喬治選了。
Grandpa: Yes! Now, it's George's turn to choose.
佩佩說:對,你選,喬治,選…胡蘿蔔,爺爺,我覺得喬治想種胡蘿蔔
Peppa: Yes! You choose, George. Choose... a carrot! Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot.
爺爺豬說:喬治,你想種胡蘿蔔嗎?
Grandpa: Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot.
喬治說:不要!
George: No!
爺爺豬說:那你想種什麼呢?
Grandpa: What would you like to grow?
解說員:喬治想到他想種的東西了
Narrator: George has thought of something he wants to grow.
喬治說:恐龍!
George: Dine-Saw!
解說員:喬治想種恐龍樹。
Narrator: George wants to grow a dinosaur tree!
佩佩說:笨喬治,恐龍不是長在樹上的
Peppa: Silly George! Dinosaurs don't grow on trees.
喬治說:恐龍。呃….
George: Dine-saw. Grrrrr....
(大家都被喬治逗得開心的笑了………)
更多精彩繪本,點擊標題就可收聽~
英文有聲繪本|好餓的毛毛蟲《The very hungry caterpillar 》
英文有聲繪本|廖彩杏推薦《Go Away Mr Wolf》三隻小豬和野狼的故事
英文有聲繪本|廖彩杏書單《kipper’s A to Z》小狗小豬的字母探險記
英文有聲繪本|自然拼讀+科學啟蒙《 I am an apple 》蘋果是怎麼來的呢?
英文有聲繪本|凱迪克大獎繪本《A Color of His Own》
英文有聲繪本|《Five Little Men In A Flying Saucer》飛碟中的五個小人
英文有聲繪本丨My little baby,我的小寶貝
英文有聲繪本|Pigeon Drive the Bus ,別讓鴿子開巴士
英文有聲繪本|蘭登1系列《Hot dog》熱狗
英文有聲繪本|蘭登1系列《Wheels!》滑板!
英文有聲繪本|蘭登2系列《My loose tooth》我要換牙啦
英文有聲繪本|《Someday》有一天
點個「在看」吧~感恩