美劇《科米的規則(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞

2020-12-25 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

我只是想說

Yeah. I just, uh...

到處都是關於科米的傳言

I just... There's so many Comey stories.

讓人內心簡直是大起大落

They're ju... they're an emotional roller coaster,

我都不知道該如何看待詹姆斯·科米了

I just don't know what to think about James Comey.

一開始他像是個好人

First he seemed like he's the good guy,

然後他又像是個壞蛋

then he seemed like he's the bad guy,

再之後 他像是犧牲了自己

then it seemed like he sacrificed himself

來拯救他人

to save other people.

我的天

Oh, my God.

難道說詹姆斯·科米其實是斯內普教授嗎

Is James Comey Severus Snape?

我本已勝券在握

I was on the way to winning...

這真是上演了一次"十月驚奇"

It was, in fact, a big October surprise.

在選前製造新聞事件以影響選舉

聯調局不該如此

T-That's not the FBI.

這不是聯調局應該插手的事

That's not what the FBI is supposed to do.

顯然他們並不知道

It is clear they have no idea

這些郵件到底是什麼

what these e-mails are.

吉姆·科米

Jim Comey...

對法律的解讀完全錯了

...reading of the law is completely wrong.

我認為這是個令人憤慨的決定

I consider this decision an outrage.

你選擇對這起調查發表公開聲明

You chose to make public statements

卻對另一起調查閉口不提

about one investigation and not another.

你的評論會引發政治後果

There would be political ramifications to your comments.

你後悔嗎

Do you have any regrets,

或者你會做出什麼不同的選擇嗎

or are there any things you would do differently?

科米的規則

上集

法律的終點便是暴政的起點

美國司法部

2019年4月

國稅局局長獎

羅德·J·羅森斯坦

聯調局局長社區領導獎

哈佛大學

在想為什麼沒有蛋糕嗎

You're wondering why there isn't any cake.

下午好 羅森斯坦先生

Afternoon, Mr. Rosenstein.

有兩個原因

Two reasons.

第一 我不喜歡蛋糕

One, I don't really like cake.

第二 我討厭假客套

And two, I hate false ceremony.

感謝是留給母親節的

Thank-yous are for Mother's Day.

胡佛

Hoover.

約翰·埃德加·胡佛的隱秘生活

愛德華·李

胡佛的故事教會了我們一個道理 賈斯丁

There's a lesson in Hoover's story, Justin.

聯調局局長是一個被盲目崇拜的職位

Director of the FBI is afforded an almost cultlike status.

要抵抗這種狂熱需要自律

To resist that takes discipline.

謙遜

Humility.

與之相對的則是

As opposed to...

詹姆斯·科米

你知道他們每年獨立日做什麼嗎

You know what they do every year on the Fourth of July?

吉姆·科米和他的家人

Jim Comey and his family?

-不知道 -他們聚在一起

- No. - They gather together

大聲朗讀《獨立宣言》

and read the Declaration of Independence aloud to one another.

他沒把這寫在書裡

That's not in his book.

卻找了別的辦法來保證

He just found a way to make sure

每個人都知道

that everyone knows.

這就是他

That's Jim.

更高的忠誠

政府體制內 總會有低調做事的人

In governance, there are people who do the work,

和愛賣弄的人

and there are showboats.

吉姆

Jim...

一直都是後者

was always a showboat.

六年前

2013年7月

別擔心 他不可能選我的

Don't worry. He can't pick me.

他們認為我是布希那一派的

They think I'm a Bush guy.

我知道 每件衣服的氣質都截然不同

I know. They each make such a different statement.

好 但得配哪條領帶

Yeah, but which tie?

選了金色的

He goes gold.

-很好看 爸爸 -帥氣

- Very nice, Dad. - Handsome.

你欠我一塊錢

You owe me a buck.

祝你們今天愉快

Have a great day.

-替我向歐巴馬問個好 -我也要

- Say hi to Barack for me. - Me, too!

州長 我聽說你們那邊

Governor, I'm told you got

已經有24人遇難 超過200人受傷

24 dead and over 200 injured.

確認無誤吧

Do we have that right?

我已經命令國土安全部的珍妮特·納波利塔諾

I've ordered Janet Napolitano at DHS

和應急管理局的克雷格·富蓋特與你們交接

and Craig Fugate at FEMA to coordinate with your team

並提供你們所需的協助

to provide any assistance you might need.

堅持住 救援已經在路上了

Just, uh, just hang in there... help's coming.

再見

All right.

進來吧 吉姆

Come on in, Jim.

很高興見到您 總統先生

Good to meet you, Mr. President.

-我也是 -容我坦白 先生

- You, too. - I should confess, sir,

我支持過約翰·麥凱恩

I supported John McCain.

還有羅姆尼

And Romney.

我知道

I know.

Come on.

所以

So...

給我一個

Why...

讓你掌管聯調局的理由

should I hire you to run the Bureau?

而不是選擇 比如說

Why shouldn't I pick, say...

某個支持

someone who supports

我的刑事司法改革倡議的人呢

my criminal justice reform initiative?

您確實可以 總統先生

You could, Mr. President,

任何理性之人都會這麼做的

and that's an issue on which reasonable people can't disagree.

但我認為更嚴厲的量刑法從整體上來講

But I believe stiffer sentencing laws have, on the whole,

讓國家更安全了

made the country safer.

許多美國人如今能倖免於難

A lot of Americans aren't dead today

是因為那些潛在的殺人犯都被關起來了

because the guys who might have killed them were locked up.

可是有一位和我立場相同的

Well, still, it might be easier for me

聯調局局長

to have an FBI director

-對我而言更方便些吧 -確實如此

- who agrees with me. - Well, that's true, but...

但是我一直認為您是那種

you've always struck me as one of those leaders

能夠聽取異見的領導者

who gains just as much from thoughtful disagreement.

你獲得了很多關注度

You garnered a lot of attention for a...

作為檢察官打擊黑幫

well, taking on the Mob as prosecutor

以及在04年捍衛了司法部

and defending the DOJ in '04.

是的

I suppose that's true.

你需要很多關注度嗎

Do you need a lot of attention?

我不是特別在乎這個

That's not a huge driver for me.

未來有沒有計劃在政治上發展

No, uh, interest in politics down the line?

-沒有 -很好

- None. - Good.

政客都很糟糕

Politicians are awful.

我的顧問說

Advisor of mine says

你是一位很出色的副司法部長

you were a... an outstanding deputy A.G.

-多謝誇獎 -他還說

- Thank you. - He also says

你會自以為是 覺得道德上高人一等

you can be self-righteous and, uh, morally superior.

您的顧問聽起來很擅長判斷人的性格

Your advisor sounds like an excellent judge of character.

對於你還有什麼是我需要了解的嗎 吉姆

What else do I need to know about you, Jim?

你覺得你的弱點是什麼

What do you... what do you think your weaknesses are?

這個嘛...

Well...

有時候我會衝動...

sometimes I can be impulsive and...

並說服自己這是出於果斷

convince myself I'm being decisive.

你的身體怎麼樣 有復發嗎

How's your health? Any recurrence?

沒有 先生 至今七年了掃描結果都正常

None, sir. Clean scans for seven years now.

因為...

Because...

私營部門的任何工作所承受的壓力

there's no pressure in any private sector job

都無法與國家安全的重擔相比

equivalent to the burden of national security.

-這點我明白 -局長可能成為

- That's understood. - The director can be

國會的替罪羊

a whipping boy for Congress.

而且你肯定賺不到

And you certainly wouldn't make

私營部門那麼多的錢

what the private sector can pay you.

既然如此

Given all that,

為何你要回到政府裡工作呢

why would you want to come back to government?

當我16歲時...

When I was 16...

一個戴著紡織帽的人闖進了我們家

a man in a knit cap broke into our house

用槍指著我弟弟的頭

and put a gun to my kid brother's head.

相關焦點