美劇《後院活寶(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-11-17 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

後院活寶第一季 第一集第二集

小石有麻煩

好 看看這個

Okay! Take a look at this!

-小石 -怎麼了 小枝

Rocksy? Yes, Twig?

你幹嘛大老遠把我們帶來這裡

Why did you bring us all the way out here?

這不很明顯嗎 她想用土覆蓋我們

Isn't it obvious? She's going to mulch us.

-什麼 -太好了 哥們

What? Oh, yeah, brother!

覆蓋派對

It's a mulching party!

-開整吧 -什麼 不是

Let's do this. What? No!

我希望你們活得好好的 來體驗一把這個

I very much want you alive and intact for this.

浪費我時間幹嗎

Why are you wasting my time?

我想到了一個點子

I've come up with something

我想你們肯定會覺得很刺激

that I think you're going to find very exciting...

一個遊戲

a game.

什麼

A what?

遊戲

Gaymah.

遊 戲

Gaaayyme.

遊戲戲戲戲戲戲戲

Gaaownm. Muhmuhmuhmuhmuh.

沒什麼印象

Doesn't ring a bell.

這個遊戲叫擊球入圈

The game is called BallHoop,

目標就是把球 也就是我

and the goal of the game is to hit the ball, me,

打進圈裡 也就是小葉

through the hoop, Leaf.

-我是圈 -不錯 小葉 不錯的圈

I am the hoop. Good job, Leaf! Great hoop.

這才叫遊戲精神

Way to get into the spirit of the game.

小枝 你是球棒 小莓 你來當玩家

Twig, you are the mallet. And, Berry, you're the player.

小莓只需要用你把我打穿小葉就行了

Now all Berry has to do is use you to hit me through Leaf,

他已經就位了

who is already in position.

小葉

Leaf!

-怎麼了 -認真點 讓我們玩得開心點

What? Be serious so we can have some fun.

好的 謝謝你聽從我的指示

Okay, thank you for following directions!

你們站在這裡 不錯

You guys stand over here. Fabulous.

好 把我打穿小葉 就是這樣

Okay, just tap me through Leaf. That's it. That's the game.

-遊戲 遊 戲 不 -好了 快玩吧

Game? Gammee? No! Guys, c'mon, let's play the game.

-什麼 -什麼

What? What?

小葉 你應該捲成圈

Leaf! You're supposed to be in a hoop!

這也有點像個圈

This is kind of like a hoop.

各位 聽我說 我來發號施令

Guys, listen to me, I give the orders,

你們聽我指示 咱們就這麼辦

you follow my directions, that's how we get stuff done.

小葉 捲成圈

Leaf: hoop.

小枝當球棒 小莓揮棒 走

Twig: mallet. Berry: swing. Go!

什麼

What...?

不錯

Oh, nice.

我們做到了

We did it!

太好了

Yeah!

不好 她要衝進水裡了

Oh, no, no, no, she's headed for the water!

我要衝進哪兒了

I'm headed for the what?

要衝進水裡了

The water, the water!

是水

Oh, the water.

No!

她沉到水底了 就像...

She just sank right to the bottom like a, like a, you know,

-就像一塊重物一樣 -我來

- a piece of, you know, a heavy thing. I got it!

-我沉不下去 -我來

- I'm too floaty. Let me try.

好吧 一陣風就給我颳倒了

Yeah, I'm too blowy.

我...

I'm too...

沉不下去

floaty?

一點創意也沒有

Unoriginal.

他們都沉不下來 我肯定有辦法能出去

Oh, they're too floaty. There's gotta be a way out of here.

這地方真夠破的

Wow, this place is a dump.

變黑了 我還挺喜歡

Getting darker. Gotta love that.

深淵的邊緣 說不定我能爬上去

The edge of the pit. Maybe I can climb up.

如果我能看得到就好了

If only I could see.

你好啊 小可愛 來的真是時候

Oh, hi there, cutiepie. Oh, you are timely.

真夠惱人的

Hehheh, that's extremely annoying.

如果你能動一動 就可以在我向上爬的時候照明了

But if you move a little bit, you can help me see what I'm dealing with.

好的 謝謝你

Okay, thank you.

現在 我要用眼睛看一遍通往安全處的道路

Now, I'll use my eyeballs to view my path to safety.

不爬了

Not climbing out.

現在我又沉下去了 希望他們在上面有辦法

And now I'm sinking. I hope they're having better luck up top.

我稱之為"自由噴吐"

I call it "spitting for freedom."

-我們應該能做得更好 -讓開 我來

I think we can do better. I got it, make way!

接招吧 池塘 接招吧

Take that, pond! Uh! Take that.

至少他們在努力 真是好極了

Well, at least they're trying? Ow! Great.

太折磨人了

Oh, this is so frustrating.

他們只需要綁個重物

All they have to do is attach a string to something heavy,

沉下來 然後我就能爬上去了

drop it down here, and then I can climb out.

要是有辦法告訴他們就好了

If only I had a way to tell them...

不 別這樣 太惱人了

No. Stop that. That's annoying.

咱們試的辦法都沒用

Nothing we're trying is working.

閉上雙眼 讓宇宙告訴我們該怎麼做

Let's just close our eyes, and let the universe tell us what to do.

如果

What if...

我們合作呢

we tried working together?

不 別這樣 太惱人了

No. Stop that. That's annoying.

行吧 宇宙發聲了

Welp, the universe has spoken.

我們必須走自己的路

We must follow our own separate paths.

-沒得說 -我覺得挺有道理

Can't argue with that. Yep, makes sense to me.

我有辦法了

I've got it!

這樣就行了

That'll do it.

這些傢伙必須停止胡鬧 趕緊過來幫我一把

Those guys need to stop messing around and give me a hand.

有進展了

Making some real headway here,

只需要再加快點速度

just got to pick up the pace a little bit.

我廢了

Oh, I'm useless!

沒錯 但不用擔心 兄弟

Yes, you are! But not to worry, sibling.

救援

Reinforcements...

已經

have...

來了

uh, arrived.

你的計劃也是把水撈完嗎

So your plan is also scooping?

沒錯 但我的手更大

Yeah, but my hand is bigger,

我每次撈的水肯定更多

so obviously I will scoop way more water. Duh!

我學到了

My gains...

情況很嚴重

Yeah, this is a mess.

太好了 小莓 太好了

Yes, Berry! Oh, yes, yes, yes!

她真的要下來了 有救了

She's actually getting down here. It's working!

中和浮力把她坑了

Oh, she's hit neutral buoyancy.

-什麼 -小枝 這是基礎物理

What? Twig, it's basic physics.

快停下 這主意糟透了

No, stop! That is a bad idea!

真倒黴

I hate this.

至少我不用再聽到這個了

At least I'll never have to hear that again.

又來了更多的 真行

More of you. That's great.

No!

-我們辜負了她 -我已經開始懷念她了

We failed her! I miss her already.

她一直都在為我們著想 從沒考慮過自己

She only ever thought about us, never herself.

可我們都不能幫她玩好遊戲

We couldn't even help her play her gayme...

-遊戲 -遊戲

Gaamee? Gahme.

-遊戲 -遊 戲

G gamee? - Gay mah.

-遊戲 -遊

Game. Guh.

謝謝你們

Thanks, guys.

真希望沒長出我這麼個玩意

I wish I'd never been grown!

小枝要崩潰了

Twig's about to snap.

要是我能和他交流就好了 我可以告訴他們我的計劃

If only I could communicate with them, I could tell them my plan.

別這樣 快住手

Not again, stop!

你為什麼老是這麼做

Why do you keep doing that?

等等 我有辦法了 再來一次

Wait, I think I get it. Do it again!

我要抱著這個泡泡浮上去

I'm gonna ride this baby to freedom!

我撐不住了

I can't hold on much longer!

她永遠都要困在那個洞裡了

Oh, she's gonna be stuck in that hole forever!

我撐不住了

I can't hold on much longer!

我知道 我們讓你失望了 小石

I know. We let you down, Rocksy!

-等等 -小石

Wait. Rocksy?

我引起他們注意了 怎麼辦到的

I got their attention? But how?

等等 什麼

Wait, what?

一個聲音洞 什麼意思

A hearing hole? What does that mean?

相關焦點