We took a look. We saw a Nook.
我們看了一眼,看到了Nook
On his head he had a hook.
在他的頭上有一個鉤子
On his hook he had a book.
在他的鉤子上有一本書
On his book was"How to Cook."
他的書上寫著「如何烹飪」
We saw him sit and try to cook.
我們看到他坐在那裡
He took a look at the book on the hook.
嘗試著去烹飪
But a Nook can't read,
但是Nook不認識字
so a Nook can't cook.
所以他不會烹飪
SO...what good to a Nook
那麼...一本掛著鉤子的烹飪書
is a hook book cook?
對Nook有什麼好處呢?
The moon was out and we saw some sheep.
月亮出來啦,我們看到了一些羊
We saw some sheep take a walk in their sleep.
我們看到一些羊在睡夢中散步呢
By the light of the moon,
伴隨著月光,
by the light of a star,
伴隨著星星點點的光
they walked all night from near to far.
他們由近到遠的走了一整夜
I would never walk,
我就從不走路,
I would take a car.
我會開車
I do not like this one so well.
我不太喜歡這個人呢
All he does is yell,yell,yell.
他總是大聲的叫喊、嚷嚷著
I will not have this one about.
我也不想了解關於這個人的一切
When he comes in I put him out.
當他進來呢,我就出去
This one is quiet as a mouse.
他像小老鼠一樣安靜啦
I like to have him in the house.
那麼我也願意讓他在房子裡待著啦
At out house we open cans.
我們在房子外面開罐頭呢
We have to open many cans.
我們必須要打開很多很多的罐頭
And that is why we have a Zans.
這就是為什麼我們有一隻叫做Zans的羊啦
A Zans for cans is very good.
Zans開罐頭很棒呢
Have you a Zans for cans?
你有一隻可以開罐頭的Zans嗎?
You should.
你應該要有一隻、
I like to box.
我喜歡拳擊,
How I like to box!
我非常的喜歡拳擊!
So,every day,I box a Gox.
所以呢,我每天和Gox一起拳擊
In yellow socks,
我穿著黃色的襪子
I box my Gox.
和Gox打拳
I box in yellow
我穿戴著黃色的(手套、襪子)打拳擊
Gox box socks.
Gox擊打我的襪子
It is fun to sing,
這是一件非常有意思的事情
if you sing with a Ying.
如果你和Ying一起唱歌,
My Ying can sing like anything.
我的Ying能歌唱許許多多的事物
I sing high and my Ying sings low,
我唱高音我的Ying就唱低音,
and we are not to bad,you know.
你看吧,我們唱得還不錯呢
This one,I think,is called a Yink.
我認為這個人就是Yink啦
He likes to wink,
他喜歡眨眼睛,
He likes to drink.
他喜歡喝東西
He likes to drink,and drink,and drink.
他喜歡喝很多很多很多的飲料
The thing he likes to drink,is ink.
他最喜歡喝的飲料是墨水
The ink he likes to drink is pink.
他喜歡喝的墨水是粉紅色的
He likes to wink and drink pink ink.
他喜歡眨眼和喝粉紅色的墨水
SO...if you have a lot of ink,
所以..如果你有很多的墨水
then you should get a Yink,I think.
然後我覺得你就可以得到一隻Yink啦!
Hop!Hop!Hop!
跳!跳!跳!
I am a yop.
我是一隻小跳瘙
All I like to do is hop
我喜歡的一切只有跳躍,
from finger top to finger top.
從指尖跳到指尖。
I hop from left to right and then...
我從左跳到右,然後...
Hop!Hop!I hop right back again.
跳!跳!我又跳回了右邊。
I like to hop all day and night from
我喜歡整日整夜的跳躍,
right to left and left to right.
從右跳到左,然後從左跳到右。
Why do I lie to hop,hop,hop?
為什麼我喜歡跳,跳,跳呢?
I do not know. Go ask your Pop.
我也不知道,去問你老爸吧~
Brush!Brush!
刷!刷!
Brush!Brush!
刷!刷!
Comb!Comb!
梳!梳!
Comb!Comb!
梳!梳!
Blue hair is fun to brush and comb.
刷和梳藍色的頭髮真的很有趣呢!
All girls who like to brush and comb
所有喜歡刷刷梳梳的女孩都應該
should have a pet like this at home.
在家裡放一個像(藍色頭髮)這樣的東西呢
Who is this pet?
這個小東西是誰呀?
Say!He is wet.
看!他被淋溼啦
You never yet met a pet,
你從沒見過
I bet,as wet as they
我打賭,
let this wet pet get.
被淋得這麼溼的小東西呢
Did you ever fly a kite in bed?
你曾經在床上放過風箏沒?
Did you ever walk with
你曾經和
ten cats on your head?
腦袋上的十隻貓們一起散過步沒?
Did you ever milk this kind of cow?
你曾經喝過這種牛的牛奶沒?
Well,we can do it.
哈哈,我們都能做,
We know how.
我們也知道怎樣去做
If you never did,you should.
如果你從沒做過,我覺得你應該試試呢
These things are fun
這些事情太有趣啦,
and fun is good.
有趣真好
Hello!Hello!Are you there?
你好!你好!你在嗎?
Hello!I call you up to say hello.
你好!我打電話就是為了給你打招呼呢
I said hello.
我說你好
Can you hear me,Joe?
你能聽到我嗎,Joe?
Oh,no. I can not hear your call.
哦,我聽不到你的呼喚
I can not hear your call at all.
我根本聽不見你的呼喚
This is not good and I know why.
我知道為什麼聽不到啦
A mouse has cut the wire.
老鼠咬斷了電線
Good-bye!
再見!
From near to far
由近到遠,
from here to there,
從這到那,
funny things are everywhere.
歡樂無處不在
These yellow pets are called the Zeds.
這些黃色的小東西們叫做Zeds
They have one hair up on their heads.
他們的腦袋上只有一根頭髮呢
Their hair grows fast...
他們的頭發生長得十分迅速
so fast,they say,
他們說,長得太快啦,
they need a hair cut every day.
每天都要剪頭髮呢
Who am I?
我是誰?
My name is Ish.
我的名字叫做Ish
On my hand I have a dish.
在我的手裡有一個盤子
I have this dish to help me wish.
我用這個盤子來幫我實現願望
When I wish to make a wish.
每當我想要許願的時候
I wave my hand with a big swish swish.
我就搖擺著我的手伴隨著(盤子的)唦唦聲
Then I say,"I wish for fish!"
接著我會說:「我想要一條魚!」
And I get fish right on my dish.
然後我真的在我的盤子裡得到魚啦!
So...if you wish to wish a wish,
所以呢..如果你想要許一個願望
you may swish for fish
你可以拿著我的Ish許願盤快速揮舞,
with my Ish wish dish.
然後就能得到魚啦
At our house,we play out back.
我們在房子後面玩
We play a game called Ring the Gack.
我們在玩套圈遊戲呢
Would you like to play this game?
你想和我們一起玩遊戲嗎?
Come down!
快來吧!
We have the only Gack in town.
我們擁有一隻鎮上獨一無二的Gack呢
Look what we found,in the park,in the dark.
看看我們在黑暗的公園裡發現了什麼
We will take him home.
我們帶著它回家啦
We will call him Clark.
我們叫它Clark
He will live at our house.
他將住在我們家
He will grow and grow.
它將伴隨著我們成長
Will our mother like this?
我們的媽媽會喜歡它嗎?
We don't know.
我們也不知道
And now good night.
現在夜深啦
It is time to sleep.
到了睡覺的時間了
So we will sleep with our pet Zeep.
我們要和寵物Zeep一起睡呢
Today is gone.
今天過去啦
Today was fun.
今天是有趣的一天
Tomorrow is another one.
明天又會和今天不同
Every day,from here to there,
每天,從這裡到那裡
funny things are everywhere.
有趣的東西到處都是