我們在外出時,難免會住旅館,當我們走進酒店時第一個要面對的就是前臺,這是酒店前臺接待客人時的日常用語,很全面,有在酒店工作的朋友要仔細看看啦。
第一部分 問候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。我是***,請問我該怎麼稱呼你呢?
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!請問我能為您做點什麼?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我為您做些什麼,請告訴我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,請隨時聯繫我們。
Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分 幫助入住
1.Please have a seat for a while I』ll help you with the check-in procedure.
請在那邊稍坐一會兒,我將會為您辦理入住手續。
2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I』ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
請把您的護照和信用卡交給我。辦完入住手續後,我會馬上歸還給您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
這次入住您會住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
您是要吸菸房間還是不吸菸房間?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打攪一下。請問您是要分開付押金還是一起付呢?
Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
這是您的房卡和早餐券。請您在這裡籤個名好嗎?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
這是給回您的護照和信用卡。現在您可以上房間了。希望您在這裡居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying
第三部分 居停期間提供服務
Regular Service常規服務
(1) Please wait a second. I』ll transfer it for you. .
請稍等一下。馬上為你轉接過去。
(2) Because so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路時請多加小心。
Internet Service網絡服務
There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.
寫字檯上有寬帶插頭,您可以隨便使用。
(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It』ll be recovered soon.
對不起,酒店的電腦服務中心出現了一點小故障,房間暫時不上了網,請稍候一下就會恢復正常。
(3) Ok, I』ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我馬上安排電腦員上去幫您。
About the Laundry關於洗衣
The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.
上午八點到下午兩點接洗衣將會在當天午夜前送回;而下午兩點到次日八點的洗衣將會在第二日下午兩點之前送回。
For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.
普洗服務是八小時內送回,而快洗是5小時。
(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we』ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.
您的衣服上有很難洗掉的汙跡,我們會盡最大的努力去處理,但不能保證一定可以處理掉。