今天故事的名字叫做《The little red hen》小紅母雞,這個短片內容簡單,句型重複,但情節有趣,相信寶貝們看了都會喜歡這隻勤勞的小紅母雞。
從前有一隻小紅母雞和她的朋友貓、狗、老鼠生活在一起。貓、狗和老鼠都喜歡整天睡覺,小紅母雞隻好做所有的家務。有一天,她發現了一些種子,然後她獨自完成了播種、收割、磨麥粉到做蛋糕的所有工作。在此過程中她請求貓、狗和老鼠來幫忙,但他們的回答都是:「NOT I」。最後小紅母雞自己做好蛋糕了,他們都想要分享。小母雞會同意麼?
視頻
繪本內頁
Once upon a time, a cat, and a dog, and a mouse and a little red hen
從前,一隻貓、 一條狗、一隻老鼠和一隻紅色的小母雞
all lived together in a cozy little house.
住在一棟舒適的小房子裡。
The cat liked to sleep all day on the soft couch.
貓喜歡整天躺在柔軟的沙發裡睡。
The dog liked to nap all day on the sunny back porch.
狗喜歡整天在後門廊曬太陽打盹。
And the mouse liked to snooze all day in the warm chair by the fireside.
老鼠喜歡整天在壁爐旁暖和的椅子裡睡懶覺。
So the little red hen had to do all the housework.
因此小母雞不得不包辦所有家務。
She cooked the meals and washed the dishes and made the beds.
做飯、洗衣、鋪床。
She swept the floor and washed the windows and mended the clothes.
掃地、洗窗、補衣服。
She raked the leaves and mowed the grass and hoed the garden.
耙樹葉、修草坪、鋤雜草。
One day when she was hoeing the garden, she found some grains of wheat.
一天在菜園鋤草時,她發現了一些麥粒。
「Who will plant this wheat?」 cried the little red hen.
"誰來種小麥?" 小母雞喊到。
「Not I,」 said the cat.
"別叫我," 貓說。
「Not I,」 said the dog.
「別算我,」 狗答。
「Not I,」 said the mouse.
「別帶我,」 老鼠說。
「Then I will,」 said the little red hen. And she did.
「那我來,」 小母雞說。 然後她種了小麥。
Each morning the little red hen watered the wheat and pulled the weeds.
每天早上,她給小麥澆水拔草。
Soon the wheat pushed through the ground and began to grow tall.
很快麥苗破土而出,長得老高。
When the wheat was ripe,
the little red hen asked:
「who will cut this wheat?」
當小麥成熟後,
小母雞問:"誰來割麥子?"
「Not I,」 said the cat.
"別叫我," 貓說。
「Not I,」 said the dog.
「別算我,」 狗答。
「Not I,」 said the mouse.
「別帶我,」 老鼠說。
"那我來",小母雞說。
然後她割了麥子。
When the wheat was all cut, the little red hen asked:
小麥割完後,小母雞問:
「Now, who will take this wheat to the mill to be ground into flour?」
"現在誰來把這些小麥拿到磨坊磨成面?"
「Not I,」 said the cat.
"別叫我," 貓說。
「Not I,」 said the dog.
「別算我,」 狗答。
「Not I,」 said the mouse.
「別帶我,」 老鼠說。
The little red hen returned from the mill carrying a small bag of fine white flour.
然後從磨坊背回了一小袋精麵粉。
「Who will make a cake from this fine white flour?」
asked the little red hen.
「誰來用精麵粉做蛋糕?」 小母雞問。
「Not I,」 said the cat.
"別叫我," 貓說。
「Not I,」 said the dog.
「別算我,」 狗答。
「Not I,」 said the mouse.
「別帶我,」 老鼠說。
那我來,小母雞說 然後她去磨麵了。
She gathered sticks and made a fire in the stove.
她收拾好柴火,在爐子裡升火。
Then she took milk and sugar and eggs and butter
拿出牛奶、糖、雞蛋、黃油。
and mixed them in a big bowl with the fine white flour.
跟精麵粉一起放進大碗中進行攪拌。
When the oven was hot,
烤箱烤熱後,
she poured the cake batter into a shining pan
她把攪拌好的蛋糕糊放進明晃晃的盤中。
and put it in the oven.
再把烤盤放進烤箱中。
Soon a delicious smell filled the cozy little house.
不一會兒,小屋就飄滿了香噴噴的味道。
The cat got off the soft couch and strolled into the kitchen.
貓從沙發上跳下,溜進廚房。
The dog got up from the sunny back porch and came into the kitchen.
狗從後門廊起身走進廚房。
The mouse jumped down from his warm chair and scampered into the kitchen.
老鼠從椅子上跳下來,躥入廚房。
The little red hen was just taking a beautiful cake out of the oven.
小母雞正把香氣撲鼻的蛋糕從烤箱中拿出。
「Who will eat this cake?」 asked the little red hen.
「誰來吃蛋糕?」小母雞問。
「I will,」 said the cat.
「我來,」 貓答道。
「I will,」 cried the dog.
「我來,」 狗叫道。
「I will,」 shouted the mouse.
「我來,」 老鼠喊道。
「All by myself I planted the wheat.
我一個人種麥。
I tendered the wheat.
澆水鋤草。
I cut the wheat.
割麥子。
I took the wheat to the mill to be ground into flour.
拿去磨坊磨成面。
All by myself I gathered the sticks.
我一個人收拾柴火。
I built the fire.
生火。
I mixed the cake
攪拌蛋糕糊。
and all by myself I am going to eat it!」
現在我要一個人吃蛋糕。
And so she did to the very last crumb.
她把蛋糕吃了精光 一點都不剩。
After that, whenever there was work to be done,
從此以後,只要有家務要做,
the little red hen had three very eager helpers.
小母雞就多了三個熱心的幫手。
——end——
非非媽媽說:大家喜歡這隻勤勞的小紅母雞嗎?後臺總有媽媽問我學習英語的最好的方法是什麼?其實和我們學習母語學習方言一樣,感興趣,有環境,多用,多練習。非非媽一直帶著大非和大家一起努力,有問題歡迎私聊,微信:smilewang01.下期見吧!
原版書PDF和音頻下載方法
1.關注微信公眾號「非非媽媽課堂」
2.分享本文至您的朋友圈
3.回復「紅母雞」即可獲得下載地址
更多福利分享
1.《Peppa Pig》小豬佩奇的原版英文動畫資源,在後臺回復102
2.拉瑪繪本系列音頻視頻及可下載繪本資源,後臺回復拉瑪
推薦閱讀
▼
英文原版動畫 Little Princess |《I Want to Be Queen》
繪本 | 穿紅睡衣的羊駝拉瑪Llama Llama Red Pajama
最受歡迎的英文兒歌 | Opposite
英文原版動畫 Little Princess |《I did not do it!》
英文繪本 | 羊駝拉瑪的假日劇《Llama Llama Holiday Drama》
連載丨牛津閱讀樹1階:Who can you see?
磨耳朵《鵝媽媽童謠》丨Humpty Dumpty
您所見到的,也許正是朋友們需要的!轉走吧!
加入親子閱讀分享群(微信smilewang01)備註共讀
這是一座移動的親子學堂!