Hello!
大家好,歡迎來到地道英語口語,今天給大家分享一個我們經常會用到的經典英語日常口語,「你太過分了或者對某事某人很反感」的英語表達。
PS: 文中還有很多經典表達,大家仔細看看哦!
下面來看一段經典對話,對話中會反覆用到今天我們要學的這個地道口語!
Mary, help yourself to a biscuit.
瑪麗,快來吃餅乾。
Biscuit/biskit/ 餅乾 鬆餅
I know how much you love, so I bought some for us to share today.
我知道你超級喜歡餅乾嗎,所以我買了一些給你。
Oh right. That’s very kind, Lily, but you very odd.
是的。莉莉,你真好,但是也有點古怪。
You don’t normally buy me things. Are you feeling guilty? Have you done something wrong?
你一般不給我買東西的,你是做了什麼虧心事覺得抱歉嗎?
Of course not! Well...sort of.
當然沒有!好吧……也有一點。
I hope you don’t mind, but I used up all your coffee when I made drinks for team this morning.
我今天早上泡咖啡的時候把你的咖啡用完了,希望你不要生氣。
What? You used up all mu coffee and you didn’t make me one?
什麼?你把我的咖啡又過完了,而且也沒給我泡一杯?
Oh, that really takes the biscuit!
這真是「 takes the biscuit」。
I haven’t taken any biscuits- just your coffee.
我沒有那餅乾呀!—只用了你的咖啡。
No, Lily! When I say someone really takes the biscuit, I mean what you have done is really surprising, annoying or sometimes just silly.
不是的,莉莉!如果說某人「really takes the biscuit」,我是說他的所作所為太出乎意料,讓人生氣,甚至極其反感。
Oh, dear. You’re not happy?Sorry, Mary.
哦,親愛的,你不高興了嗎? 對不起,瑪麗。
I』ll buy you some more coffee.
我會賠給你咖啡的。
I hope so.
希望如此。
總結:to takes the biscuit 或to really takes the biscuit 用來表達我們隊他人的行為感到驚訝,極其不滿的情緒,也可以說某事或某人太過分。
For examples
I can’t believe she copied my work and pretended it was her own- now that takes the biscuit.
我不敢相信她抄了我的作業,還說那是她自己的—這是太過分了!
You’re really taking the biscuits if you’re expecting me to take you to the match and wait outside until it’s finished.
你真的太過分了,你居然讓我帶你去參加比賽,還要我在外面等你比完!
今天的學習就到這裡啦!
每天我都會為大家分享這樣的乾貨
然後整理出精華內容
讓你學到最地道的日常英語表達
今天你打卡學習了嗎?
下期再見!