07
#英語#
『We know about Adia, Commander,』 Rilla said. 『But someone needs to talk to Erath Commander again.』
「我們知道阿岱的事,司令。」瑞拉說。「但是得有人再去跟地球司令談談。」
『I’m going to talk to Gog about rain, I can tell you that. Earth needs rain:
我正準備去跟高格談談雨水的事。地球需要雨水;
there was no rain last winter. Half of Australia has no water and my trees here are dying.
去年冬天沒下雨。澳大利亞有一半地區沒有水,我們的樹都要枯死了。
Without rain, many people are going to die. Is Gog going to understand that? I don’t know!』
假如沒有水的話很多人都要活不下去了。高格會理解這一切嗎?我不知道。」
Commander Zadak began to walk back to his train.
扎達克司令朝他的火車走去。
『Move that taxi!』 he called to his guards.
「把那輛計程車弄走!」他朝衛兵們喊。
Some guards moved the taxi back to the road and then they jumped on the train again. The train began to move.
幾個衛兵把計程車推到了公路上,然後跳上了火車。火車啟動了。
『OK,』 the taxi driver shouted. 『What are you going to do next? Driver my taxi into the river?』
「好啊,」計程車司機喊道,「你們還想幹什麼?把我的計程車開到河裡去?」
Kiah smiled. He took some money from his pocket and gave it to the taxi driver.
凱笑了。他從衣兜裡拿一些錢遞給計程車司機。
The taxi driver looked at the money. 『OK, OK,』 he said. 『Where now? Back to the airport?』
計程車司機看了看那些錢。「好吧,好吧。」他說,「現在去哪?回機場?」
Kiah took Rilla’s hand, 『Yes,』 he said. 『Let’s get back to Kisangani.
凱拉住瑞拉的手。「是的,」他說。「咱們回基桑加尼去。
We can phone Adai again tomorrow.』
我們明天再給阿岱打個電話。」
未完待續、