ALT:Altitude 高度
ALTN:Alternate,Alternative 備用的
ATC:Air Traffic Control 空中交通管制
CAAC:Civil Aviation Administration of China 中國民航總局
CAB:Cabin 客艙,座艙
DH:Decision Height 決斷高
ECAM Electronic Centralized Aircraft Monitoring 飛機電子集中監控(系統)
EFIS:Electronic Flight Instrument System 電子飛行儀表系統
EMER:Emergency 應急的,緊急的
GPS:Global Positioning System 全球定位系統
GPWS:Ground Proximity Warning System 近地警告系統
IATA:International Air Transport Association 國際航空運輸協會
ICAO: International Civil Aviation Organizition 國際民航組織
ILS:Instrument Landing System 儀表著陸系統
ISA:International Standard Atmosphere 國際標準大氣
JAA:Joint Aviation Administration 聯合航空局(歐洲)
JAR: Joint Airworthiness Requirements 聯合適航條例
MEL:Minimum Equipment List 最低設備清單
NAV:Navigation 導航
PFD:Primary Flight Display 主飛行顯示器
一、去機場的路上
我們現在住在酒店,到機場要怎麼走?
We're now staying at the Hotel. How do we get to the airport?
我們在市區每20分鐘有班車開往機場。班車會在酒店停。請您7:30之前一定要乘上我們的班車。
We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Hotel as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.
二、在機場
您比較喜歡靠窗還是靠走道的位置?
Would you prefer a window or aisle seat?
請給我一個靠窗的位置
A window seat,please.
三、飛機誤點
各位女士,各位先生,我們的班機因機場擁擠將會延誤一個小時。(廣播會播報的)
Ladies and gentlemen,our flight will be delayed for one hour due to the congestion of the airport.
我可以檢查一下你的護y照嗎?
May I see your passport?
四、遺失行李
我的行李遺失了!
My baggage is missing!
你有機票和行李單嗎
Do you have air ticket and claim tag?
五、出示登機牌
早上好,先生。能給我看看/檢查一下你的登機牌嗎?
Good morning,sir.Can I see/check your boarding pass,please?
一、名稱詞組
international passenger 國際旅客
domestic passenger 國內旅客
connecting passenger 轉機旅客
transit passenger 過境旅客
flight crew 機組人員
captain 機長
poilot 飛行員
copilot 副駕駛員
stewardess/cabin attendant/air hostess 女乘務員/空中小姐
steward 男乘務員
purser/chief attendant 乘務長
chief purser 主任乘務長
air crew 空勤人員
ground crew 地勤人員
ground service staff 地面服務人員
二、機上客艙實用語句
1、由於低能見度,機場關閉,我們不能起飛。
We can''t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
2、我們的飛機顛簸得厲害,請系好安全帶。
Our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。
3、Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.
馬上系好安全帶。由於飛機發動機出現故障,將做緊急迫降。
4、Morning, madam(sir). Welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。歡迎登機!
5、 May I introduce myself, I'm ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
請允許自我介紹。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任務長。
6、 Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. Businessclass or economy?
早上好,先生。歡迎登機。坐公務還是經濟艙?
7、Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。
8、An aisle seat on the left side -Here you are, sir.
是左邊靠走廊座位-這是您的座位。
9、I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat.20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐錯位子了,20c正好在那邊走廊的後二排。
10、Excuse me for a second, I』ll check.
請稍等一下,我查查看。
11、The plane is about to take off. Please don''t walk about in the cabin.
飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙內走動。
12、You know the weather in Hongkong is not so good. It has been delayed.
你知道香港的天氣不太好,飛機延誤了。
13、Air China Flight ca937 leaves at 07:30 in the morning.
中國國際航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飛。
14、Flight NO.926, leaving Tokyo at 17:40,flies nonstop back to Beijing.
ca926航班17:40離開東京直飛回北京。
15、You’re flying economy class. is that right?
您是坐經濟艙,對嗎?
16、Our captain has confidence to land safely.All the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. soplease obey instructions from us.
我們的機長完全有信心安全著陸。我們所有的機組人員在這方面都受過良好的訓練,請聽從我們的指揮。
17、Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
從座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
18、Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.
請不要在客艙內將救生衣充氣!一離開飛機立即拉下小紅頭充氣。
19、Put the mask over your face!
戴上氧氣面罩!
英語是一門學問
我認為只要努力
每天記一點
日復一日,堅持不懈
會有意想不到的驚喜
不管面前的你是否在面試的路上還是在飛的CC
學無止境,總會收到到你自己的驚喜