【TED 演講英文視頻】​​24、運動給大腦帶來的改變

2021-02-26 深圳中小學教材輔助

資源來源於網絡如有侵權請聯繫刪除

TED 演講

Memory Banda

24、運動給大腦帶來的改變

The brain-changing benefits of exercise

Wendy Suzuki

What if I told you there was something that you can do right now

如果我告訴你 有件事你現在做了

that would have an immediate, positive benefit for your brain

馬上就能對你的大腦 包括你的情緒和注意力

including your mood and your focus?

起到立竿見影 積極的好處 那會怎麼樣?

And what if I told you that same thing could actually last a long time

如果我告訴你 這件事還可以長時間

and protect your brain from different conditions

保護你的大腦免受不同情況的影響

like depression, Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.

比如抑鬱症 阿爾茨海默氏症或痴呆症

Would you do it?

你會去做嗎?

Yes!

是的!

I am talking about the powerful effects of physical activity.

我說的就是體育鍛鍊的強大效果

Simply moving your body,

簡單地動動你的身體

has immediate, long-lasting and protective benefits for your brain.

對你的大腦有即時 持久 保護性的好處

And that can last for the rest of your life.

這種好處可以持續你的餘生

So what I want to do today is tell you a story

今天我想給你們講一個

about how I used my deep understanding of neuroscience,

作為一名神經科學教授

as a professor of neuroscience,

我是如何運用自己對神經科學深刻理解的故事

to essentially do an experiment on myself

在我自己身上做了一個實驗

in which I discovered the science underlying

為什麼運動 能夠作為當今你能為大腦做的

why exercise is the most transformative thing

最具變革性的事情 在這個實驗中

that you can do for your brain today.

我發現了背後的科學基礎

Now, as a neuroscientist, I know that our brains,

作為一名神經學家 我知道我們的大腦

that is the thing in our head right now,

也就是現在我們大腦中的東西

that is the most complex structure known to humankind.

是人類已知的最複雜的結構

But it’s one thing to talk about the brain,

但談論大腦是一回事

and it’s another to see it.

看到它又是另一回事

So here is a real preserved human brain.

這是一個真的 保存完好的人類大腦

And it’s going to illustrate two key areas that we are going to talk about today.

它將說明我們今天要討論的兩個關鍵區域

The first is the prefrontal cortex, right behind your forehead,

第一個是前額葉皮質 就在你額頭後面

critical for things like decision-making, focus, attention and your personality.

它對你的決策力 專注力 注意力和個性都至關重要

The second key area is located in the temporal lobe, shown right here.

第二個關鍵區域位於顳葉 如圖所示

You have two temporal lobes in your brain, the right and the left,

你的大腦中有兩個顳葉 左右各一個

and deep in the temporal lobe is a key structure 

在顳葉深處有一個關鍵結構 

critical for your ability to form and retain

對你形成和保留

new long-term memories for facts and events.

新的對事物的長期記憶的能力至關重要

And that structure is called the hippocampus.

這個結構被稱為海馬體

So I』ve always been fascinated with the hippocampus.

我一直痴迷於海馬體

How could it be that an event that lasts just a moment,

一個僅僅持續一瞬間的事件

say, your first kiss,

比方說 你的初吻

or the moment your first child was born,

或者你第一個孩子出生的時刻

can form a memory that has changed your brain,

怎麼就形成了一段能改變你大腦的記憶

that lasts an entire lifetime?

並被銘記一生呢?

That’s what I want to understand.

這就是我想了解的東西

I wanted to start and record

我打算開啟研究並記錄

the activity of individual brain cells in the hippocampus

受試者形成新的記憶時

as subjects were forming new memories.

海馬體中單個腦細胞的活動

And essentially try and decode how those brief bursts of electrical activity,

從本質上講 就是試圖破解那些短暫的電活動

which is how neurons communicate with each other,

也就是神經元之間的交流方式

how those brief bursts either allowed us

這些短暫的電活動是如何讓我們形成

to form a new memory, or did not.

或沒形成新記憶的

But a few years ago,

但是幾年前

I did something very unusual in science.

我做了一件在科學上很不尋常的事情

As a full professor of neural science,

作為一名神經科學的全職教授

I decided to completely switch my research program.

我決定徹底改變我的研究計劃

Because I encountered something that was so amazing,

因為我遇到了一些令人驚嘆的事情

with the potential to change so many lives

這有可能改變很多人的生活

that I had to study it.

所以我必須去研究它

I discovered and I experienced the brain-changing effects of exercise.

我發現並體驗到了運動改造大腦的效果

And I did it in a completely inadvertent way.

這是我無意中做到的

I was actually at the height of all the memory work that I was doing —

我當時正處在我所有記憶工作的巔峰時期——

data was pouring in,

數據源源不斷地湧入

I was becoming known in my field for all of this memory work.

我在我的領域裡因為這些記憶工作而聞名

And it should have been going great.

本來應該進行得很順利的

It was, scientifically.

確實順利 從科學角度來講的話

But when I stuck my head out of my lab door,

但是當我把頭探出實驗室門外時

I noticed something.

我注意到一件事

I had no social life.

我沒有社交生活

I spent too much time listening to those brain cells

我花了太多時間獨自待在黑暗的房間裡

in a dark room, by myself.

去聽那些腦細胞的聲音

I didn’t move my body at all.

我的身體壓根沒動過

I had gained 25 pounds.

我重了25磅

And actually, it took me many years to realize it,

事實上 我花了很多年才意識到

I was actually miserable.

我其實很痛苦

And I shouldn’t be miserable.

我不應該感到痛苦

And I went on a river-rafting trip –

於是我進行了一次漂流之旅——

by myself, because I had no social life.

獨自一人 因為我沒有社交生活

And I came back — thinking, 「Oh, my God,

當我回來時 我心想「哦 天哪

I was the weakest person on that trip.」

我是那次旅行中最弱的人」

And I came back with a mission.

於是我帶著使命回來了

I said, 「I’m never going to feel like

我說 「我再也不想覺得

the weakest person on a river-rafting trip again.」

自己是漂流旅行中最弱的人了」

And that’s what made me go to the gym.

這就是我去健身房的原因

And I focused my type-A personality

我把我的A型性格

on going to all the exercise classes at the gym.

盡數運用在去健身房參加的所有運動課上

I tried everything.

我什麼都試過了

I went to kickbox, dance, yoga, step class,

我報了跆拳道 舞蹈 瑜伽 舞步班

and at first it was really hard.

一開始真的很難做到

But what I noticed is that after every sweat-inducing workout that I tried,

但我注意到 在我嘗試的每一次汗流浹背的鍛鍊之後

I had this great mood boost and this great energy boost.

我的情緒和精力都得到了極大的提升

And that’s what kept me going back to the gym.

這就是我堅持去健身房的原因

Well, I started feeling stronger.

嗯 我開始覺得自己更強壯了

I started feeling better, I even lost that 25 pounds.

我開始感覺好多了 我甚至減掉了25磅

And now, fast-forward a year and a half into this regular exercise program

現在 快進到這個常規鍛鍊計劃的一年半

and I noticed something that really made me sit up and take notice.

我注意到 讓我驚訝並真正引起我注意的事情

I was sitting at my desk, writing a research grant,

當時我正坐在辦公桌前 寫著一份科研補助報告

and a thought went through my mind that had never gone through my mind before.

一個從未有過的想法在我的腦海中閃過

And that thought was,

這個想法是

「Gee, grant-writing is going well today.」

「哎呀 今天的補助申請寫得順利」

And all the scientists —

所有的科學家——

yeah, all the scientists always laugh when I say that,

是的 當我這麼說的時候 所有的科學家都笑了

because grant-writing never goes well.

因為補助申請從來都不順利

It is so hard; you’re always pulling your hair out,

這太難了 你總是要絞盡腦汁

trying to come up with that million-dollar-winning idea.

想方設法想出那個贏得百萬美元的點子

But I realized that the grant-writing was going well,

但我意識到補助申請進行得很順利

because I was able to focus and maintain

因為我能夠比以前更長時間地

my attention for longer than I had before.

集中和保持注意力

And my long-term memory —

我的長期記憶力——

what I was studying in my own lab —

我在自己的實驗室裡研究的東西——

seemed to be better in me.

似乎變得更好

And that’s when I put it together.

就在那時 我把這些拼湊在一起

Maybe all that exercise that I had included

也許我生活中曾做過的所有運動

and added to my life

以及額外增加的所有運動

was changing my brain.

都在改變我的大腦

Maybe I did an experiment on myself without even knowing it.

也許我不知不覺中在自己身上做了個實驗

So as a curious neuroscientist,

因此 作為一名好奇的神經學家

I went to the literature

我去查閱文獻

to see what I could find about what we knew about the effects of exercise on the brain.

看看我能找到哪些關於運動影響大腦的知識

And what I found was an exciting and a growing literature

我發現的是令人興奮且不斷增加的文獻

that was essentially showing everything that I noticed in myself.

它基本上點出了我在自己身上發現的所有改變

Better mood, better energy,

更好的心情 更高的精力

better memory, better attention.

更好的記憶力 更佳的注意力

And the more I learned,

我學得越多

the more I realized how powerful exercise was.

就越意識到運動的力量有多強大

Which eventually led me to the big decision

這最終讓我下定決心

to completely shift my research focus.

徹底轉移我的研究重點

And so now, after several years of really focusing on this question,

所以現在 在真正關注這個問題數年之後

I』ve come to the following conclusion:

我得出了以下結論:

that exercise is the most transformative thing

鍛鍊是你今天能為你的大腦做的

that you can do for your brain today

最具變革性的事情

for the following three reasons.

原因有三

Number one: it has immediate effects on your brain.

第一:它對你的大腦有立竿見影的效果

A single workout that you do

你做的單次鍛鍊

will immediately increase levels of neurotransmitters

會立即增加神經遞質的水平

like dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline.

比如多巴胺 血清素和去甲腎上腺素

That is going to increase your mood right after that workout,

這會讓你在鍛鍊之後情緒高漲

exactly what I was feeling.

這和我當時的感覺一模一樣

My lab showed that a single workout

我的實驗室表明 單次鍛鍊

can improve your ability to shift and focus attention,

可以提高你轉移和集中注意力的能力

and that focus improvement will last for at least two hours.

而且這種專注力改善將持續至少兩個小時

And finally, studies have shown

最後 研究表明

that a single workout will improve your reaction times

單次鍛鍊會改善你的反應時間

which basically means

這基本上意味著

that you are going to be faster at catching

你能更快地接住

that cup of Starbucks that falls off the counter,

從櫃檯上掉下來的那杯星巴克

which is very, very important.

這一點非常非常重要

But these immediate effects are transient,

但這些立竿見影的效果是短暫的

they help you right after.

它們只在運動結束後幫助你

What you have to do is do what I did,

你要做的就是像我一樣

that is change your exercise regime, increase your cardiorespiratory function,

改變你的鍛鍊方式 增加你的心肺功能

to get the long-lasting effects.

以獲得持久的效果

And these effects are long-lasting

這些效果之所以持久

because exercise actually changes

是因為運動實際上改變了

the brain’s anatomy, physiology and function.

大腦的解剖結構 生理機能以及功能

Let’s start with my favorite brain area, the hippocampus.

我們從我最喜歡的大腦區域——海馬體開始

The hippocampus —

海馬體——

or exercise actually produces brand new brain cells,

或者說運動實際上產生了全新的腦細胞

new brain cells in the hippocampus,

這些海馬體中的新腦細胞

that actually increase its volume,

實際上增加了海馬體的體積

as well as improve your long-term memory, OK?

同時也改善了你的長期記憶力

And that including in you and me.

這種改變對你我皆是如此

Number two: the most common finding in neuroscience studies,

第二:神經科學研究中最常見的發現

looking at effects of long-term exercise,

即長期鍛鍊的效果

is improved attention function dependent on your prefrontal cortex.

是注意力功能的改善依賴於你的前額葉皮質

You not only get better focus and attention,

你不僅能獲得更好的專注力和注意力

but the volume of the hippocampus increases as well.

而且海馬體的體積也會增加

And finally, you not only get immediate effects

最後 你不僅可以通過鍛鍊

of mood with exercise

獲得情緒的即時效果

but those last for a long time.

這些效果還會持續很長一段時間

So you get long-lasting increases in those good mood neurotransmitters.

所以這些好心情的神經遞質會持續增加

But really, the most transformative thing that exercise will do

但實際上 運動最具變革性的

is its protective effects on your brain.

是它對大腦的保護效應

Here you can think about the brain like a muscle.

你可以把大腦想像成一塊肌肉

The more you’re working out,

你鍛鍊得越多

the bigger and stronger your hippocampus and prefrontal cortex gets.

你的海馬體和前額葉皮質就會變得越大 越強壯

Why is that important?

為什麼這很重要?

Because the prefrontal cortex and the hippocampus

因為前額葉皮質和海馬體

are the two areas that are most susceptible to neurodegenerative diseases

是最容易受到衰老時神經退行性疾病和

and normal cognitive decline in aging.

正常認知衰退影響的兩個區域

So with increased exercise over your lifetime,

所以 增加你一生中鍛鍊

you’re not going to cure dementia or Alzheimer’s disease,

並不能治癒痴呆症或阿爾茨海默氏症

but what you’re going to do is you’re going to create

你要做的是創造出

the strongest, biggest hippocampus and prefrontal cortex

最強壯 最大的海馬體和前額葉皮質

so it takes longer for these diseases

這些疾病就需要更長的時間

to actually have an effect.

才能對你產生實際的影響

You can think of exercise, therefore,

你可以把鍛鍊想像成

as a supercharged 401K for your brain, OK?

對你大腦的401K的增壓

And it’s even better, because it’s free.

甚至比那更好 因為它是免費的

So this is the point in the talk where everybody says,

在這個演講中 每個人都會談到的一點是

「That sounds so interesting, Wendy,

「聽起來很有趣 Wendy

but I really will only want to know one thing.

但我真的只想知道一件事

And that is, just tell me the minimum amount of exercise

那就是 你只要告訴我 要實現所有這些改變

I need to get all these changes.」

需要的最小運動量是多少」

And so I’m going to tell you the answer to that question.

所以我要告訴你們這個問題的答案

First, good news:

首先 好消息是:

you don’t have to become a triathlete

你不必成為鐵人三項運動員

to get these effects.

就能獲得這些效果

The rule of thumb is you want to get three to four times a week exercise

經驗法則是 你應該每周鍛鍊三到四次

minimum 30 minutes an exercise session,

每次至少30分鐘

and you want to get aerobic exercise in.

並且你應該進行有氧運動

That is, get your heart rate up.

也就是說 提高心率的運動

And the good news is, you don’t have to go to the gym

好消息是 你不必去健身房

to get a very expensive gym membership.

就能獲得非常昂貴的健身房會員資格

Add an extra walk around the block in your power walk.

在你健步走時多繞街區步行一圈

You see stairs — take stairs.

你看到樓梯——就走樓梯

And power-vacuuming can be as good as the aerobics class

吸塵可以和你在健身房上的

that you were going to take at the gym.

有氧運動課一樣好

So I』ve gone from memory pioneer to exercise explorer.

我已經從記憶先驅變成了運動探索家

From going into the innermost workings of the brain,

從深入大腦的內部運作

to trying to understand how exercise can improve our brain function,

到試圖了解運動如何改善我們的大腦功能

and my goal in my lab right now

我現在實驗室的目標是

is to go beyond that rule of thumb that I just gave you —

超越我剛才給你們的經驗法則——

three to four times a week, 30 minutes.

每周三到四次 一次30分鐘

I want to understand the optimum exercise prescription

我想了解最適合你的運動處方

for you, at your age, at your fitness level,

在你的年齡 你的健康水平

for your genetic background,

你的遺傳背景下

to maximize the effects of exercise today

最大限度地發揮今天運動的效果

and also to improve your brain

同時也為了改善你的大腦

and protect your brain the best for the rest of your life.

在你的餘生中最好地保護你的大腦

But it’s one thing to talk about exercise,

但是談論運動是一回事

and it’s another to do it.

做運動又是另一回事

So I’m going to invoke my power

因此 我將調用我作為一名

as a certified exercise instructor,

獲得認證的運動教練的力量

to ask you all to stand up.

請你們所有人站起來

We’re going to do just one minute of exercise.

我們只做一分鐘的運動

It’s call-and-response,

這是一種呼喚和響應

just do what I do, say what I say,

照我做的做 照我說的說

and make sure you don’t punch your neighbor, OK?

確保你不會打到身邊的人 好嗎?

Music!

音樂!

Five, six, seven, eight, it’s right, left, right, left.

五 六 七 八 右 左 右 左

And I say, I am strong now.

我說 我現在很強壯

Let’s hear you.

讓我聽見你們的聲音

Audience: I am strong now.

聽眾:我現在很強壯

Wendy Suzuki: Ladies, I am Wonder Woman-strong.

Wendy Suzuki:女士們 我是神奇女俠–強壯

Let’s hear you!

讓我聽見你們的聲音!

Audience: I am Wonder Woman-strong.

觀眾:我是神奇女俠–強壯

WS: New move — uppercut, right and left.

WS:新動作——上勾拳 右拳和左拳

I am inspired now. You say it!

我現在受到鼓舞了 你們說!

Audience: I am inspired now.

觀眾:我現在受到鼓舞了

WS: Last move — pull it down, right and left, right and left.

WS:最後一步——把它往下拉 右 左 右 左

I say, I am on fire now! You say it.

我說 我現在熱情似火!到你們說了

Audience: I am on fire now.

觀眾:我現在熱情似火

WS: And done! OK, good job!

WS:完成了!好 幹得好!

Thank you.

謝謝

I want to leave you with one last thought.

我想給你們留下最後一個建議

And that is, bringing exercise in your life

那就是 把運動帶進你的生活中

will not only give you a happier more protective life today.

不僅會讓你今天的生活更快樂 更有保障

but it will protect your brain from incurable diseases.

還會保護你的大腦免受不治之症的侵害

And in this way it will change the trajectory of your life for the better.

這樣一來 你的生活軌跡就會變得更好

Thank you very much.

謝謝大家

Thank you.

謝謝



相關焦點

  • 【TED 演講英文視頻】​​20、更年期如何影響大腦
    資源來源於網絡如有侵權請聯繫刪除TED 演講
  • TED 開放翻譯計劃為 TED.com 帶來40多種語言的視頻字幕翻譯
    這一業界首款工具將幫助全球志願者譯員把 TED 演講傳播到各群體 紐約2009年5月13日電 /美通社亞洲/ -- 現在,由 TED 網站免費提供的備受好評的18分鐘演講將通過 TED 開放翻譯計劃 (Open Translation Project) ( http://www.ted.com/translation
  • TED演講:運動為大腦帶來的益處,你可能想不到
    一件短暫的事情,比如說,你的初吻,或者你第一個孩子誕生的時刻,如何形成一個能夠改變你的大腦且持續終生的記憶?作為一個好奇的神經學家,我去文獻裡面查找現有已知的關於運動對於大腦的影響。這些效果之所以能夠長期有用是因為運動改變了大腦的解剖結構,生理機能和功能。讓我們從我最喜歡的大腦區域開始,海馬體。
  • 【每日積累】TED演講:去運動吧,這是你對大腦最好的投資
    經過幾年的專注研究,神經學家Wendy Suzuki發現,運動能為大腦帶來最具變革性的改變。它會對情緒和專注力產生積極作用,並保護大腦免受如抑鬱、老年痴呆或是失智症等不同疾病的侵襲。但根據年齡,健康程度以及基因背景的不同,每個人的運動處方也會有所不同。如何把運動效應最大化,一起聽聽Wendy Suzuki的看法。
  • TED英語演講 | 我與蚊子的愛恨情仇
    在演講開始前,首先我想問一下各位在座的朋友是否都受過蚊蟲叮咬之苦?我代表所有捕蚊者向大家道歉。Ladies and gentlemen, imagine getting seven infectious mosquito bites every day.
  • 張學良英文抗日演講視頻曝光(圖)
    張學良英文抗日演講視頻曝光(圖)  央視主播:去年3月20日,美國紐約瀚斯拍賣行舉行了一場歷史資料拍賣會,蘇州商人楊先生以280萬美金的價格拍下了這批資料,這批資料包含有張學良的大量就檔案,以及張學良隨從拍攝的大量照片和視頻。
  • 【英語視頻】TED演講 | 生活太艱難了?
    【英語美文】莎士比亞這首詩揭露了整個人生,感動到哭【英語視頻】TED演講 | 今年最受歡迎十大TED演講第一名:再平淡無聊的生活,也可以變得有趣起來【英語短句】100個句子背完考研詞彙【英語美文】陶淵明《五柳先生傳》英譯朗讀【英語視頻】TED演講 | 心理暗示真的有用嗎?有些話會影響你一輩子!【英語短句】莎士比亞哲理名言,句句經典!
  • 留聲2020,開言英語攜手楊天真等嘉賓帶來全英文演講盛宴
    (原標題:留聲2020,開言英語攜手楊天真等嘉賓帶來全英文演講盛宴)
  • 【TED 演講英文視頻】​​10、對抗Zika和其他蚊子傳播疾病的秘密武器
    資源來源於網絡如有侵權請聯繫刪除TED 演講10對抗
  • TED | 去運動吧,這是你對大腦最好的投資
    因為我遇到了如此神奇的事物,它有可能改變眾多人的生命我必須要去研究它。我發現並親身經歷了運動對大腦的改變。而且是一種完全"無心插柳柳成蔭"的方式。事實上當時我正處於所有記憶工作的最高點——數據如潮水般湧入,因為記憶研究工作,我在那一領域正在聲名鵲起。它可以變得更出色,從科學角度來講,它正是如此。但當我在實驗室外時,我注意到一件事,那就是我沒有社交生活。
  • TED英語演講 | 如何開發你的大腦--這些方法可以讓大腦多長點神經元
    萬水福利:後臺回復「1021」可免費獲得萬水整理好的本演講以下內容。如需要,請回復保存。📺 音頻&視頻📃 中英對照翻譯Can we, as adults, grow我向他展示了大腦最令人興奮的部分有關神經生成的活動--這是海馬體。就是大腦中心這個灰色的結構。我們早已得知,這對學習,記憶,情緒和情感很重要。然而,我們進來新研究出的是這是一個對成人大腦來說很特別的結構,這裡能夠生成新的神經元。
  • TED演講 | 為什麼你總是吃不飽,總是餓?
    今天一起來看看這個視頻,知道了原因,才能幫助我們更好的減肥,你說呢?大腦還要聽取化學信使的報告,它們是由消化系統內分泌的細胞分泌的激素 。腸促胰肽酶還會減慢食物從胃部到腸道的運動。 幾個小時後,身體器官和大腦又會開始對話。
  • 楊天真的首次英文演講?開言英語留聲2020遇見生命的不平凡
    11月26日,開言英語舉辦了「開言Talk·留聲2020」活動,通過線上直播,在開言英語APP、一直播、抖音、今日頭條、西瓜視頻、嗶哩嗶哩、花椒直播等平臺向全網放送。與前兩屆不同的是,此次開言TALK演講不是從觀眾中進行選拔培訓並且參與最終決賽,而是向楊天真、許君豪、張偉麗、卓嘎拉姆、馮殊、蔣文強等6位不同職業、不同年齡、不同英語水平的演講嘉賓發出邀請,用全英文演講的方式講述在自己這一年最真實的經歷,為2020年留聲。
  • 張偉麗的首次英文演講?開言英語留聲2020遇見生命的不平凡
    與前兩屆不同的是,此次開言TALK演講不是從觀眾中進行選拔培訓並且參與最終決賽,而是向楊天真、許君豪、張偉麗、卓嘎拉姆、馮殊、蔣文強等6位不同職業、不同年齡、不同英語水平的演講嘉賓發出邀請,用全英文演講的方式講述在自己這一年最真實的經歷,為2020年留聲。
  • TED演講 | 怎樣才能睡個好覺?
    Because while the lightbulb and technology have broughtabout a world of 24-hour work and productivity, it has come at the cost of ournaturally occurring circadian rhythm and our body's need for
  • 英語演講視頻分析 || 睡眠是你的超能力
    沒有睡眠的話,大腦的記憶迴路就像是被堵塞住了,而你將不能吸收新的記憶。甚至改變你的DNA遺傳密碼!!最後!記得準時睡覺!睡覺時保持涼爽!!聽完了這位睡眠專家的演講,是不是感覺句句在理呢。他除了運用了大量的實驗數據來支撐自己的觀點,還用了不少地道表達呢。咱們一起學起來吧! 1.
  • 運動會改變大腦的神經遞質,多運動益處多
    運動會改變大腦的神經遞質,多運動益處多 2020-05-08 11:45 來源:澎湃新聞·澎湃號·湃客
  • TED英語演講 | 讓大腦保持年輕有活力的10大技巧
    演講簡介Top ten tips to keep your brain young>演講者:Elizabeth Amini語言:英語簡介:隨著年齡的增長,會大腦逐漸變得遲鈍,注意力得不到集中,記憶力會下降,有些人因此患上痴呆症。
  • 電子遊戲可以改變你的大腦?
    研究表明,玩電子遊戲會影響大腦,它們會引起許多大腦區域的變化!科學家收集並總結了有關視頻遊戲如何塑造我們的大腦和行為的研究。 迄今為止的研究表明,玩視頻遊戲可以改變負責注意力和視覺空間技能的大腦區域,並使它們更有效。 另外,研究人員還研究了探索與獎勵系統相關的大腦區域以及這些與電子遊戲成癮的關係的研究。你玩電子遊戲嗎? 如果是這樣,您並不孤單。 電子遊戲變得越來越普遍,成年人越來越喜歡。
  • TED演講雙語字幕:孩子從何時開始在意別人的評價
    關鍵詞(Keyword):TED演講,教育,育兒,行為,評價演講簡介:為什麼我們在日常簡單互動中傳達的價值觀會潛移默化地影響他人、尤其是我們的孩子的行為?父母對孩子的評價如何影響孩子的性格?聽心理學家Sara Valencia Botto對兒童早期發展的研究,探索兒童從何時開始刻意在他人面前改變自己的行為,探索自己的內心,幫助我們改善日常交往。