"Daddy?How did I come into this world?"
「爹地,我是怎麼來到這世界的?」
"Well,my child,someday I"ll have to tell you anyway."
「哦,兒子啊,總有一天我會讓你知道的。」
"So why not today?Please!"
「拜託!為什麼今天不行?」
"OK,but listen carefully."
「好吧,你仔細聽著!」
"Mom and Dad met each other in a cybercafe.
「你媽和我在網吧相遇而認識,
In the restrooms of that cybercafe,dad connected to mom.
並在網吧的洗手間你媽和我使用了超級連結,
Mom at that time made some downloads from dad"s memorystick.
那時你媽從我的隨身插硬碟下載一些數據,
When dad finished up loading wed is covered we used no firewall.
當我完成上傳時,我們發現我們沒有使用防火牆,
Since it was too late to cancel or delete,
因此,想要取消或刪除都已為時太晚,
nine months later we ended up with a virus."
就這樣,九個月以後我們最終生出一個病毒