Could you tell me where the registation office is,please?
請問在什麼地方掛號?
May I see a specialist today?
今天有專家門診嗎?
The registration fee for specialists is ten dollars.
專家號10美元。
What seems to be bothering you?
你是哪方面的病?
Have you registered?
請問你掛號了嗎?
Where is the registration office, then?
那請問在哪兒掛號?
Could you tell me where the registration office, please?
請問掛號室在什麼地方?
May I ask a specialist to treat me?
我可以掛專家門診嗎?
I want to make a registration for the Surgical Department.
我想掛個外科號。
Can I be transferred to another department?
我可以轉科嗎?
I want the department of dentistry.
我想掛牙科。
Something is wrong with my teeth.
我牙齒有問題。
Doctor,I want to make a registration, but I am not quite clear which department I should make it for.
醫生,我想掛個號,但我不知道該掛哪個科。
You should register for the ENT(ear-nose-throat) department.
那你應該掛耳鼻喉科。
Doctor Smith is on holiday today.
今天史密斯大夫休假。
You can not make a registration by telephone.
我們這裡不能電話掛號。
I'd like to make a registration for the department of pediatrics for my son.
我想給我兒子掛個兒科。
I want to make a registration for the internal department.
我想掛一個內科號。
Sorry, the departemnt of dentistry is full.
對不起,牙科已經滿了。
You have to open a medical record.
你得買一份病歷。
Fill in the from, please.
請填表。
Please wait in queue.
請排隊等候。
Please keep quiet.
請保持安靜。
No smoking, please.
請勿吸菸。
Please pay in change.
請付零錢。