When you love who you are,
當你愛自己的時候,
you become a conduit of light.
你會成為一道光。
Just drop into your heart space,
只需觸及心房,
and live life from this view.
並遵循本心來生活。
For all of this doing
做這一切
is not who you are.
無關你是誰。
Listen to your heart’s soft whisper,
聆聽內心輕柔的呢喃,
this voice will show you the way.
她會告訴你方法。
Live life from your essence
遵循本性來生活
is what she will say.
她會這樣告訴你。
See the light in yourself,
欣賞自身的光芒,
and your world will be bright.
你的世界都會變得明亮。
There is no need to worry,
沒必要擔心,
you are exactly as you should be;
你正是自己本來的模樣;
remember to love who you are,
記得愛自己,
and love what you will see.
愛自己欣賞的一切。
----
歡迎關注每日英文
公眾帳號:English-every-day
請掃描二維碼關注我們。